Thank God!!!

Thank God!!!

The only god I know is Kek and his word is revealed here on this board.

God is dead and doesn't mean anything anymore, Kek is the egregore of our age

fuck kek

God already voted for Trump.

Post your face when great god himself gets BTFO tomorrow.

praise kek fpbp

DELETE THIS

...no...

Kek was there for me when God wasn't!

>Creates humanity
>Shits on them for not being good enough
>Wipes them out with a flood
>Let's them rebuild to technological sovereignty & global communication
>Uses global communication device to shit post online

God you're a piece of shit and Trump will fire you too

SO THIS IS IT

WERE LITERALLY GOING TO DEFY GOD

kek, i have no idea why this was so funny.

GOD VS KEK

WHO WINS?

wtf i hate god now

Because you know Trump would fire the fuck out of God for incompetence and the truth in it is funny

jk i follows jesus

False God there are many but Kek is the one to shine now.

lol @ christcucks

KEK will lead Trump to victory

holy shit

tfw you get to remind God that he's a piece of shit every day for the next eight years

Dis

wtf im athiest now

this account is run by kikes

Isnt this account horribly offencive to christians? Pretending to be god. What is i made an allah account and claimed to be Allah himself and told people to rape kids and fuck goats?

Trump will win. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done. In America as it is in Trump Tower.

Blessed be you all,

Kek
[email protected]
(777) 777-7777

Not fucking likely.

Didnt that retard donate like 3000 to Hernie

Remember those christcucks always deny it. What a cuck.

We have not yet begun to fight.

That account is actually run by a braindead fedora who thinks that the Church caused the dark ages.

>god is a liberal

yeah, tell that to saddam and gomorrah

that facebook needs to be banned for being offensive to muslims and jews.

Posing as the God is sinful, you heretic

>Thank God!!!

Where will there be a bigger party when Hillary wins, in Qatar or Jeffrey's Island?

>tfw the creator of that Twitter account would probably get mad at others for making a similar account mocking Allah or Mohammad.

>defeated

lol, they really have no idea do they?

They actually think we're just going to quietly shut up and go away forever if Trump loses.

God, they have no idea what's coming for them in the future. The earth is shifting beneath their feet and they can't even feel it. Sometimes I actually feel bad for them.

At this time tomorrow, Sup Forums and the entire alt-right will be the laughing stock of the entire planet.

Trick question faggot, Kek is God.

My digits will negate yours, PRAISE KEK

The ironic part is that Hillary doesn't believe in God....she plays for the other team.

>fuck kek
>doubles
what did kek mean by this?

HOW DARE YOU

My God says true evil will perish tomorrow while he waltzes hand in hand with KEK.

I hate these smug liberal sacks of shit so much

Kek was proving his existence to you because you're a fag.

Butthurt Moloch worshiper detected

It'd be funny if they were actually aware of it.

It's just sad at this point.

Christians are going bananas for Trump! I could not believe it. How could Christians willingly condone Trump's racism, sexism, hatred for LGBTQ, immigrants, disabled, poor, etc? The problem is the Religious Right, the fundamentalist Christians who are Pharisees! They have made Christians feel like that they have no choice, but to vote for Trump and the Republicans. So, I am challenging the Christians with the notion that Jesus would not be pleased with what Trump have been saying. I believe Jesus would not vote for Trump. I want to show verses where Jesus would condemn Trump and the Republicans:

Jesus would bake wedding cakes for LGBTQ - Mark 2:13-17
Jesus would welcome the immigrants - Luke 9:51-55
Jesus would protest against cutting welfare - Matthew 25:31-46
Jesus would not support tax cuts for the wealthy - Luke 14:12-15
Jesus would support abortion - Luke 7:36-50
Jesus would not support corporate greed - Luke 12:16-21
Would Jesus vote for Hillary Clinton? YES! - Many woman leaders in the Bible (Deborah, Anna, Priscilla, Mary Magdalene)

I want to challenge the Religious Right's influence over Christians. I say to the Christians, you can vote for Hillary Clinton and the Democrats in accordance to the Biblical principles. Jesus' own words reveal to us about his love, compassion, and concern for the women, people of color, the poor, the disabled, and immigrants. Jesus doesn't call us to the politics of hatred and oppression, but to politics with love and charity.

I wish we could doxx this faggot. I want to kick his ass

Its a weird world where there's no clear up and down, maybe they're crazy, maybe we are.

But if I have to bet, I'd say they're crazy.

>entire planet

Can you collectivist fucks stop conflating your irrelevance with `whole planet`? Especially if you are from Canada. You are about as important as Scotland.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

the regressive left must be utterly destroyed Sup Forums cannot rest until all these scum are laid low.

The fact you have perspective to question your own beliefs, is your answer.

>thinks that this will all go away because of an election.

It has nothing to do with Trump you stupid fuck.

Jesus will not let you to go to heaven, you small-minded bigot.

See

pic related sums up that twitter account perfectly

what is it with atheists acting as if they know anything about theology? can they just stick to their shitty spaghetti jokes instead?

>Hillary
>Make American great

Okay i don't really believe Trump is jack shit but Hillary isn't going to do fucking shit. Liberals can pretend all they want shes terrible too.

Wait, they think we're gunna just disappear? We're just going to be more angry.

Obvious Jew account.
Source: Using the word 'good'. They always try to appear to be trustworthy, eg finebros etc.

I didn't know god was fucking KIKE.

>In the Catholic bible, Daniel (a devout follower of God) kills a Dragon/demonic entity of Bel by baking a cake for it and feeding it.
Be wary of what cakes you'd like Jesus to bake senpai.