Someone overheard me talking badly about Clinton in the parking lot of a restaurant...

Someone overheard me talking badly about Clinton in the parking lot of a restaurant, and decided to slash my tire in three places.

Only one tire was slashed, and it was slashed three times.

This happened tonight in Virginia. What are my options, Sup Forums? I will be meeting with the managers of nearby businesses tomorrow (AFTER Voting) to see whatever security footage exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlFlRevVGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=ds17MDRB2DE
youtube.com/watch?v=enRKvjKr7l0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call police, get security footage, press charges, take them to court on whatever the applicable tort is in 'murrica, ????, literal PROFIT

>Trump supporters are violent.
I love the meme

NoVa or southern va??
Nova reporting in
I feel for ya man got my trump sign stolen and house egged.
Lets make em cry tomorrow. Vote.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TALKING TRASH ABOUT HILLARY, VOTE HER NOW TO ABOLISH YOUR SINS AGAINST HER!

Call the media get this story out

get new tires you turd.

Now that your tires were slashed, you're voting for her right?

Don't wait on the security footage.
Go ASAP and make sure they preserve the tape(s) if they have them.

In Chesterfield - about 15 minutes out from Richmond.

That's the plan. I assume it was someone young, because they slashed *one* tire *three times*, rather than *three tires* once.

post this on /r/the_donald and u will probably get a lot of upboats

This. OP, if your smart you'll do this.

i dont believe you

>they slashed *one* tire *three times*, rather than *three tires* once.

It was a black person

I've already called them and told them that I want to see the footage; they just "can't view it without the manager", who won't be in until tomorrow.

That's retarded.
If you've got time for 3 slashes, why not slash 3 tires?

I've never seen anyone get beat up at a Hilary rally

They did you a favor. That bald ass onion of a tire was about to go anyways. Was it still even round?

From what I can tell, what incidences of Pro-Trump violence there are (discounting shit at rallies that are likely the result of paid agitators, as revealed by O'Keefe) tend to be isolated incidents involving one or two people.

Meanwhile liberals excel at being violent in packs, making up for spinelessness with sheer numbers (punching, then getting lost in the crowd, hitting from behind, etcetera). They really are "Stronger Together".

youtube.com/watch?v=NlFlRevVGcg

this, and enjoy that sweet, sweet karma, OP

>da tolerant lerft

All you can do is vote against Hillary and see what the security footage can bring up.

lol at your life

Don't talk shit about Hillary next time.

Keep us posted. It was probably a dumb entitled kid who took no precautions and will be found quckly.

You should be glad you didn't get a knife to the throat for talking shit about Madam President.

>>they slashed *one* tire *three times*, rather than *three tires* once.
>
>It was a black person
fucking leaf. this made me kek
>and I'm sure you're right

these tires look like rotten shit they did you a favor.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

how did they know which car is yours
nigger btfo

You were in that fucking leaf's thread too you cunt. How's it feel to be such a shitty country that you had to steal our flag's design, add some yellow cunt design to it, make it look like shit, and call it your own?

Fuck you Mal-Asia

I will certainly do so. I'm driving back to Hampton Roads tomorrow to vote, and then driving back up here immediately afterward if I can get something worthwhile on the security cameras.

It was, but it was an old, old tire.

Doing so presently, thanks for the idea!

I was basically the only car in the lot, and I was talking about this while walking to the door.

that tire does look really old.
put up a go fund me and watch the sweet loot roll in

How did they know it was your car?

Day of the Rope tomorrow.

It was based on the east india company's (from britain) flag. Fucking idiot. I bet you think burgers came from America and not from Hamburg. People like you are responsible for the whole "American education" meme.

yeah this, hard drives are fucking retarded at security facilities

i am a security person and i don't even know how to use my own DVR here because no one taught me and the stupid thing reboots every day and I think that is causing footage to be deleted in some cases

just get it on a disc and multiple angles if possible. call the police also and file a report if you haven't already that way it's on official record.

call the media for added keks if need be

You dont remember seeing anyone? Chances are they go there frequently

Sue the nigger for everything he's got. Or rather everything he doesn't have tbqfh.

screw that, get security footage and then kill every member of their family.

Get the footage and then wreck them. File criminal charges then follow with a civil suit.

Good question..

I thought the guy was from Hamburg but he created them while in America for a World's Fair

Good luck, man.
Hope you catch the fucker.

Great and inspiring words.

There were only a few cars in the lot, and I was talking about it while walking to the door. I didn't even discuss it at all in the restaurant itself.

in the civil suit you can even go as far as to say that you could have possibly have lost your life in a violent automobile accident due to your vehicle being severely tampered with

go as far as to even accuse them of pre-meditated murder as you getting into your vehicle and driving at high speeds could have caused your death and many other deaths on whatever roadway you were on

;^) it's fun when you get to write the narratives, because when you are a good person and the other person is a shitbag usually you can do whatever you want with THEIR life.

I sent some douchebag away for 15 years because he thought i couldn't. i hate heroin users.

How do people slash tires, anyway? I would imagine if you tried stabbing one with a knife you'd break your wrist from the air pressure, or they would explode or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=ds17MDRB2DE

Because Trump supporters don't go to her rally to stir people up dumbass

what you doing there drumpf-kike? nice false flag

I think you are just going to have to use this story as an analogy for where we are headed. A car analogy if you will. If you can get the footage, then hunt those mutherfuckers down and make them pay. 30 lashes with a steel belted rubber hose.

The worlds fair just made it popular. It was always credited to either 2 danish dudes or, Germans, Hamburg-ers

youtube.com/watch?v=enRKvjKr7l0

that vid

>KEK

Maybe you'll learn to keep your mouth shut next time.

Shouldn't you still be looking for that plane, faggot?

Its actually not that easy to slash a tire, especially when you consider the average pleb has some shitty tacticool (((knife))) that they probably bought at "achmeds gas and hookah station" and didnt even bother sharpening.

Whomever it was hitting one tire thhree times doesnt fully surprise me.

t. a guy who got in a war with an underage b& drug dealer for a couple years. Little fucker pulled such intelligent stunts as "let slash my dads tires, drunk as shit with a broken knife while my dad was home " (he heard the little shit hit the tire and the hiss of the air coming out, he then proceeded to watch the kid continue to hit the same tire while on the phone with the cops) and the ULTIMATE coup de grace "Lets rip the LIVE POWER BOX off my dads house". DTE energy came out and were dumbfounded that the little fuck didnt electrocute himself to death doing it.

Move on and next time be more vigilante so you could retaliate by doing the same to their stomach.

Nah, it's important to keep the moral highground.
He slashes your tires, he pays a big price and a criminal record.

It's best not to piss off The Law.

>fag

This is why you install dashcams I guess.

>fag id
THIS KEK JUST GOT BTFO

It doesn't end tomorrow, it starts tomorrow. For better or worse.

I think only really high pressure tires explode like that. Special truck tires or whatever.

Tires on my SUV are 32 PSI. Heavier loads require heavier pressures though. Cargo trucks can be 80 PSI or more.

Heh... funny I guess. Desu I hate faggots. Their dicks all smell like shit.

so much asspain in this post

July 16
>at starbuck in grocery store
>standing in line
>2 black guys in front
>wearing maga hat
>2 other guys are together,conversing loudly, ghetyo dinduishly
>take what i thought was my spot after guy in front moves out of line after exchanging money for goodd
>guy moves right back, aftet speaking w newly arriced dindette not in tge line
>places another order before i get to counter
>move back politely
>could feel eyes on me, dindu black people can't hide shit like that but are so dumb they think they are slick
>after placing his next order he moves out of line so i moved up
>get sucker punched by dindu
>turn around
>was pissed, duh
>chimpout.exe
>though he was scaring me., but i'm not exactly a manlet and he was way smaller
>he comes at me, i toss him around and get him on the ground w/o even a punch
>approx 10 onlpokers gather mostly staff, all black save for 1
>all assume i was a hate crimer on mr innocent dindu
>shout words of encouragement to my attacker, berate me
>one guy grabs me off him
>splits up i gtfo
>all the onlookers pearl clutched in that awfully fake "lawd have mercy" manner that dindus enjoy
>accuse me of being a racist crazy person
>black staff tauntingly ask: "wy u so crazy man? Why u leavin wat he doo2u?"
>drive home, couple blocks away, plan to call popo once i calm down
>copknocking.mp3
>charged w 2nd° assault, discon, destr of prop
>20 something hrs and bail

The asshole said i cut in line and when he asked why i did that he was attacked. The most dindu shit ever. Security cameras showed my side 100%. Showed the staff chimping, showed him punch me, everything.
Case got nulle pros when my attacker and safeway staff(who filed seperate destruction of prop charge) did not show up. I have the vid. It is pretty awesome. Have not yet shown people, made public. Will do eventually. Wanna do it the right way. Not tryna self dox. Thought about filing my own charges against the guy but don't wanna go through a bunch if unecesary bs.

this desu. wergild must be payed.

Onward towards glorious liberty.

Let us see this revolution to the end my brother.

Shadilay.

Truck like op's are inflated at around 30-36 psi. A big rig/dump truck/whatever very large truck is inflated at about 100psi. The tire in the video must've been at around 250 psi. Unless you go slashing big truck tires or overinflated tires, you shouldn't blow your face off.

then get some lt tires and pump those cunts up so whoever tries to pop them gets an unpleasant suprise

Don't be a fucking retard

God fuck leftists, they all deserve to hang

Don't you mean retread?

God i love liberals
>Haha Donald Trump is a racist monster who wants to kill blacks/mexicans
>Oh this dude is gonna vote for him
>I'll violently slash his tires and most likely imagine hurting him as well because of my peaceful left wing views

Hypocrites the lot of them.

so where you charged or not? I'm not following. You had evidence showing you were innocent, but you were charged with 20 hrs (community service?) and bail?

I fucking can't believe how americans handle cars.
Are you sure it wasn't a decent engineer wanting to save your life and do you a favor by forcing you to get new tires?

>There is a Sup Forumsack in my neighborhood
I'm actually surprised this happened here, chesterfield has decent trump support

Its not like right extremists don't do the same thing. But besides churchy ones they don't act as fucking high and mighty as liberals. I guarantee more then 50% of liberals would applaud what the tire slashing one did for a political fucking difference.

>he hates 'em
>he has been close enough to a fag's dick to smelled it

huh

Win the election, then worry about it.

>but don't wanna go through a bunch if unecesary bs.
You won't have to do much, in all likelihood. 99.7% chance that you'll show up to court and he won't, then they'll drop an arrest warrant on him. eight months later he gets pulled over for speeding and his mom complains about racism when her baby was locked up for three years for "speeding" and nuffin else.

Chimps are predictable.

Haha, maybe that was the case.

(You)s > upboats

Sounds to me like you need to sue the fuck out of safeway friend.

>you get attacked on their property
>staff encourages this assault
>staff lies to police and brings up false charges
>safeway presses these charges against you

pretty much sitting on a gold mine tbqh.

this

Best of luck catching the cunt that done it, for sure file criminal charges.

I strongly agree with this. At the absolute minimum, these people all need to be retrained, if not fired outright (I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt in assuming that they didn't see you get punched first maybe?).

There's your first problem. Probably some 18 year old NoVa Ram cunt from Fairfax or PW, away from their helicopter mom for the first time, thinking they're hot shit.

fuck you kraut driving is a right here.

god damn that's angering. I wish the police would do their job. That's the entire reason that mob is inciting violence is because they know the cops won't do shit. If cops just starting firing into the crowd with beanbags they'd all scatter like the virtue signalling cowards they are

The party of highly educated special snowflakes must have gotten triggered, so they sought a safe space inside your tire. It sure is a good thing that they're so tolerant and accepting of your oppressive opinions, or they might have assassina- I mean, protested.

You should thank them for allowing you to live, to learn for your mistakes! Oy vey!

Spread it on social media to show what HillShills are like.

>What are my options, Sup Forums?
Call the cops obviously.

>What are my options, Sup Forums?
exercise your second amendment rights

Was charged upon arrest, spent the next twenty hours being processed until i was allowed to leave. Charges thrown out at arraignment a month later

I've spoken with the police, and will be filing the report tomorrow at the scene of the crime, and will be getting the recordings with said officer, from each of the businesses with a view of the lot. Here's hoping that the camera gets a clear enough view, eh?