I'm going to release the most damning evidence after everyone has already voted

>I'm going to release the most damning evidence after everyone has already voted.

........why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he can.

He died

Because he is a narcissist.

some men just want to watch the world burn

For impeachment purposes I guess. He seems certain that Hillary will win, but he also wants to get rid of her as soon as it happens.

The point isn't to elect somebody, user, the point is to illustrate the wreck America has become.

Lord Assange works in mysterious ways.

>Because he is a narcissist.
THIS

>First women elected into POTUS
>Is then subsequently cut down on corruption charges
>no one votes for women anymore

Because he wants a kaine presidency.

Source with link?

Trump needs to win first. THEN they can really start the purge.

Timing is everything. Just imagine the image it would send around the world if a newly elected president of a first world power gets immediately indicted on serious charges of conspiracy and treason?
That reputation would be absolutely the worst you could get.

>implying women would stop voting for women

This only really serves to hold a mirror up to America's system as a form of torture. It's not a great form of torture but its what he's got.

Because this all needs to go down after Obama leaves office so he can't pardon her.

Trump was never going to win. It's a pipe dream. The real story is the clinton machine, puppetmasters, and the government in general. Assange will show us he final form at the end of the show. I assume to either incite revolt or because he has a twisted sense of humor after being locked up so long

Because he's not with Trump
He never was, he even said "Choosing Between Trump or Clinton is Like Picking Between Cholera or Gonorrhea"

He's a cuck.

to show everybody how godamn stupid they were for voting and believing in the bitch

$50 says he releases hundreds of massive-damage Trump campaign emails just to annoy Clinton because its too late to affect election.

I really don't believe Assange supports Trump. He is disgusted with the entire American Government full stop. He'd much rather destroy the currently elected president than keep her from getting elected. People will lose faith in the US government this way.

it's actually a mature decision
Sup Forums likes sensationalism, but it takes time to put people in jail. this whole thing would get memoryholed if they released it before the elections anyway. he should wait. he should shut the fuck up about having it, but he should wait.

Maybe he knows Trump is going to win so when he releases everything Hillary won't be much more than your average citizen. Less people will cover for her since there's so presidency to lose.

LOCK
HER
UP

Stop shilling for this faggot

He has nothing. And if he did he would have released it weeks ago.

He can release all the evidence he wants, the FBI is compromised

Fucking this. Christ.
Wikileaks is doing all this shit to basically show the incompetence and corruption within the goverment.

They actually gain nothing from Trump winning.
However, a Hillary victory, assuming their evidence is as damning as they preach it to be, would be fucking DEVASTATING for the government, post-election.

this
provided that all of what we're seeing is real, they're probably going through an enormous amount of mental anguish, enough to make them sloppy and easily provoked.

It's not as brutal as the punishment that they deserve, but it's enough for right now.

>narcissist
How is he one? please i want sauce

16.10.16 D.A.K.
Day Assange Killed

Because he's nothing but a shitposting Aussie.

Well I'm feeling like Assange secretly wants Trump more than Hillary, because Trump has praised him and that Trump might just let him go free

delet

Because the election is rigged.

>he releases the bomb now
>hillary wins anyways because of electronic voting fraud and media complicity
>nothing happens because its overshadowed by elections

>hillary wins because of electronic voting fraud and media complicity
>he releases the bomb
>people chimp out at the new president

It is too much for the world to bear. Whatever it is, if it can avoid seeing the light of day then that's good. Deep inside Assange has a little glimpse of hope that Trump will win but if the democrats dare to rig this then he'll release the big one that will land her in jail.

A wizard is never late, nor is he early.

Because of she wins and what (if) he releases is criminal and or damning she has 2 choices:

1. fight the charges and likely be impeached

2. Take a pardon which means admitting guilt and basically be impeached just by the action.

Now if she loses Trump has the ability to push for charges or Obama can pardon her and she admits guilt.

Assange doesn't have shit. If he did it would have been released by now.

This. I don't think Assange has jack shit.

I can't fathom that Assange doesn't prefer Trump? I mean, he's going to be locked up in that embassy for the rest of his damn life, or just killed in it outright if she wins.

Yes, my thoughts as well

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

He's not releasing a damn thing.

well were waiting! 14 past 12 EST and nothing.

So Obama can pardon her.

>>I'm going to release the most damning evidence after everyone has already voted.
>........why?

Because it is on putin and trump

I hope this is the reasoning.

even if she "wins" she wont be able to save herself.

Have you folks not watched the fucking interview he did with RussiaToday?

He outright said Trump will not be allowed to win. And that he doesn't favor either of them. He's releasing these files out of his own integrity, not out of interest of keeping Hillary out of the White House or getting Trump in.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

The elites have hundreds of millions if not billions invested in Clinton. They will never let trump come in and screw that up. Everyone has been so hung up on the smoking gun in the emails that they missed the overall theme showing the pervasiveness of government. Nearly every agency has been implicated over the years. IRS, NSA, DOJ, FEC, The Fed, and most recently the FBI. Its a done deal guys and has been. The only change is that now its in the open.

Trump has created an anti-establishment movement that isn't going to disappear even if he loses. Exposing Hillary after she wins would be an even bigger wake up call to America which would likely secure any anti-establishment candidate for the next election.

This. He may not care who wins as far as the big picture of the presidency is concerned and just wants to btfo the US government corruption but he has a personal vendetta against clinton and interest in her not winning because of her support for pressuring allied countries to extradite him to face charges in the US if he goes in to resolve lesser local charges. And that was BEFORE all the leak bs you bet she will do everything she can to get him now if she wins.

>hgmacum
>hg MA cum

>not out of interest of keeping Hillary out of the White
He knows he's a dead man if Hillary wins
>Berserk
based Ecuador

Because the evidence is about the machines being rigged by Soros, if he released it now they would pull back and he would look uncredible. When he releases it though, things are going to get chaotic.

Because that's what his ''sophisticated stochastic release scheduling program'' told him to do.

(And he's an attention whoring lefty.)

That would be sound reason if there were ever going to be another legitimate election. The right will never out vote the left when they have the added power of jose and muhammed

Because it's Trump related

he doesnt have shit. he wasted our fucking time and fuck wikikikes. if he did have something he'd keep it as insurance because he cares more about his pathetic life than the citizens of the world.

fuck mr. wikileaks right in the ass

Assange is not a Trump supporter you narcissistic fucks and he doesn't give a fuck about your shitty alt-right movement. Assange is an anarchist who supports the Green Party - Jill Stein. Just because he exposes Clinton for the corrupt who're that she is doesn't mean he supports Trump.

If they released the most damming stuff during the election it would mean they were helping Trump anyway and it would destroy their reputation.

He knows a Hillary victory is inevitable, he says so in the interview. This is not about winning some miracle victory for Trump, because he knows it's not going to happen. His fate is grim, whoever ends up in the White House. His only chance at getting out of the embassy alive and free is through diplomatic channels and pressure, and honestly every day that passes that seems less likely.

I'm sad because Assange is probably going to be in that embassy like a prison for years to come - if he doesn't get backstabbed by the next Ecuadorian government that gets elected, that is.

THIS

>this will surely destroy hillarys 2020 campaign

If he posts something too harsh it will polarize viewers into distrusting wikileaks...

i hope you're right

Because he don't want to be blamed by his fellow lefttards for Trump's victory

It's either an email between Soros and the DNC conspiring or her eating out a teen girl

Because he doesn't have anything and is just bullshitting.

"Wikileaks has received from an anonymous submitter internal Wikileaks emails in which Assange admits openly he never had shit."

>I don't like Trump, he is a meanie
>I like Jill Stein
>I am not going to release anything till after the election
>nuclear war is worth the risk

Wut a fucking faggot

She'll never live through the term. Her brain will finally take a shit on her and we'll be left with puppet gump till the next CEO takes office. Our government has been the victim of a hostile corporate takeover and if you think that law or any federal agency can stop it then i feel for you bro.

I just can't get over this shit, he knows first hand how terrible hillary and the establishment is and there is no dirt on Trump since he don't release nothing but he still push the "le both are bad" meme

This is your brain on leftism

Nice try CTR.

I've always loved Chileans and Ecuadoreans. Very good, salt-of-the-earth people.

Guys, stop. We're memeing Assange into Gandalf.
>YFW He'll literally come when all seems lost and save the day.

Because Hillary Clinton will win the election, and what he releases may get her indicted. It's much more damaging to a country's politics to have a sitting president brought down for corruption than a presidential candidate. If she's brought down while she's president, that would be beyond humiliating for America, and they would make genuine changes.

This is if he has anything left

>EXPOSED
wake the fuck up!

because he dont have shit theres no more damning leaks no more videos no more anything we already got everything

In case she wins. Then we'd have something to impeach her with.

"He's just waiting for the perfect moment to release the documents says increasingly nervous man for 17th time."

Aus shitposting at its finest. I just hope he doesn't cost me 1k.
Though getting nuked is far worse than losing 1k, sucks if its rigged that hard.

Just because the arrows Assange and Wikileaks are firing just so happen to be firing in the same direction as the Trump campaigns attacks does not mean that Assange/Wikileaks is an ally of Trump.

We Trump takes office and starts draining the swamp he needs some spicy new dirt on her so the left can't call it a witch hunt.

Not really. I don't think he much left.

Because if Trump wins this, there is no need to release it.

If Hillary wins, then whatever damage it does will pale in comparison to what she would do.

>they would make genuine changes
Who? Who would? The congress? Are you fucking joking?

Nothing will change, the clintons will be destroyed and someone else will take their place.

Jesus Christ why can't assange see this

Exactly! People need to take thier partisan blinders off to understand what wikileaks is doing.

The Republicans are already planning that with the emails. The FBI had to step down cause of the doj or obams

assange.net

You mofos needs to wake the fuck up. Would you do wat asssange have done,let alone leave the house.

This is the truth imo, he simply doesn't have anything; he has the podesta emails which are damaging as fuck but no one cares and it will be forgotten like everything else that has hounded the Clintons

The chaos of it i imagine.

What did you think would happen when you invoked the powers of the god of chaos?

If Hillary wins, the information will be released and a revolution the likes of which the planet has never seen will take place, the chaos will be unfathomable.

Stop thinking like a partisan and start thinking like a man that has been locked in a closet for 4 years by the most menacing State actor on the planet.

>Based Assange ready to ruin Hillary's already bad image on her first weeks of presidency.
Good thing is that if he drops a real bomb the congress will stay Republican and will cuck hillary (a second time)

He died for us.

fuck you commie

I loathe clinton.

But I want to see the kremlin nuked

Trump is a genuine person that could actually make changes in the system if he doesn't get it Nothing will change, it will just be more show trials and obfuscation

i dont blame him - he has no horse in the race

let it burn!

>impeachment doing anything to a Clinton

Children, I am disappoint

>clinton is elected
>irrefutable evidence that she commited treason is released
>total shitstorm

to be quite honest family, i would not be upset if this was the outcome of the 2016 election

Because crushing her AFTER she wins will do the most damage and cause the most amount of chaos. Assange doesn't want to "fix" the system, he wants to break it.