Kek was pure primordial chaos for centuries during the fall of the Egyptian dynasties...

Kek was pure primordial chaos for centuries during the fall of the Egyptian dynasties. His image was without form: many animals did he take on, although His frogs are told of in the Old Testament as one in a series of attacks against the Egyptians for their harboring of Jews. After the rise of Apollonian civilization and the colonization of Egypt by Alexander the Great, Kek was given stability and poise under the new Classical reign by the stabilizing codification of his avatar of a frog. However, his forces retained their chaotic nature. The Dionysiac forces of chaos were fused with the Apollonian strictures in one deity. Before the advent of Kek's codification, however, there was Aristophanes. He was the great Greek playwright who invented comedy, and in one of his plays entitled "The Frogs" Dionysus, god of chaos and the vine, descends to the underworld to visit the tragic poets of old, only to be greeted by an assembly of frogs chanting "Bre kek kek kek". Alexander's conquests gave rise to a rootless society where man was lost and seeking answers, answers Kek was not willing to provide ; and thus for aeons, Kek faded into the Dark Night of the World. His worship died off to give rise to the cult of Isis, as seen in Apuleius. According to Bachofen and Evola, moon worship is the sign of pre-solar degeneracy cropping up in modernity, and this degenerate matriarchal feminine lunar worship began to dominate the world through the fall of Rome, the rise of mercantilism in the Renaissance, and finally the triumph of feminism democracy and egalitarianism in the advent of modernity. The third Reich represented a return to Aryan solar worship but was defeated by the Eternal Anglo to start the information age via the world wide web.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo6tyeQJDLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KS24xRy7RCs
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=gzeOWnnSNjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cont.
"Cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells"

Thus the axis powers continued forth first in the disco age: P.E.P.E., a music group from Italy -
the country who generated the first examples of Fascist thought - created an album called Shadilay in 1986, whose art depicted a frog with the words "MAGIC SOUND" printed above it. This was the first of the summonings since antiquity. Then, a virtual machine known as Sup Forums, influenced both by Japanese anime and Nazi humor, forced the axis power back into action in the information age, resurfacing the Aryan solar worshipping past. Its number system of double and triple repeating digits, coupled with the use of the word "Kek" in tandem with pictures of a frog triggered the awakening of the god Kek, whose chaotic yet classical poise will disrupt Lunar modernity and usher in an age of unprecedented masculinist rule under the God emperor himself. Both "Kek" and "Isis" are words relevant in the current year ; Isis sides with Hillary and Bobama, their symbol being a crescent moon and the Eternal Feminine ; "Kek", on the other hand, as the masculine deity, sides with the Golden Don, America's Sol Invictus, Donald Trump.

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

AVE KEKUS
IN EXCELSIS LAUDIMUS

C H E C K E D

P R A I S E
K E K

AYOO CAN I GET AN AMEN

WITNESSED

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

PRAISE KEK!

CHECKED

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

P R A I S E

PRAISE THESE DOUBLES

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

Kek is with us my goys. He is with us.

>88
>22

K E K
E
K

W I T N E S S E D

You've got friends on the other side

PRAISE HIM

Kek is the God of Chaos YOU FOOLS!
What you've awoken...
It can't be undone...
We're on the brink of a global crisis and you bastards keep feeding him.

If singles Trump will serve 8 terms

If doubles Trump becomes God Emperor for life

If triples Barron Trump becomes God Emperor for life

Let's MAGA

Trump himself doesn't understand the full significance of what he is doing. Kek is willing himself through Trump.

Praise kek

Help me get /fit/ kek

Release the jews
praise kek

The fates lead him who will—him who won't they drag.

or is Trump Kek himself?

>Release the jews
what did these doubles mean by this

>he saved the tumbnail
Ask Kek for forgiveness

THE MOST POWERFUL MAGICAL DOUBLES

can you feeel it? it's happening. kek will rein,kek will be released

I believe in Kek and I believe in Trump.

PRAISE

Read the OP nigger Kek as the frog image is only slightly chaotic compared to his earlier pre-Grecco Roman form

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

THIS THREAD IS TRULY BLESSED

Kek isn't real.

??

kek is woke. go to a ley line quick and praise kek.

I can't wait for Trump to lose so you frogposters can go fuck yourselves. If digits meant anything, Bernie would have won the primary.

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

B E L I E V E
E
L
I
E
V
E

NEVER DOUBT THE KEK

sorry my doubles-getting goyim I will try againe

HERETIC

mfw repeating ending digits will be removed from this board at some point

S I N G L E S

Holy shit we only need the 44s after And the tetraktys shall be complete. The Forms will be contemplated and the great One, that which lies beyond Pure Intellection, shall be awoken. Praise Kek!

KEKUS VULT

tomorrow

KLub8pT&iU$8oBY(*$NOiu

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo6tyeQJDLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KS24xRy7RCs

Trump will win

FUCK KEK

LEARN THE TRUE WAY OF KEK BROTHERS WE MUST GET 44!

Whatever I'm not going to have any Gods before the Father.

INCREDIBLE
TREMENDOUS
AMAZING JOB
WE WILL WIN TOMORROW

4 4

This must be completed

>believes in a Jewish god

>he prays to a jewish god
>>>>/ctr/

Better success rate than prayers.

Praise Kek.

44 GET

Reroll

Bless us, divine number, thou who generated gods and men! O holy, holy Tetractys, thou that containest the root and source of the eternally flowing creation! For the divine number begins with the profound, pure unity until it comes to the holy four; then it begets the mother of all, the all-comprising, all-bounding, the first-born, the never-swerving, the never-tiring holy ten, the kekholder of all.

>hundred of friends
>hundred
>H U N D R E D

WEW

God, The Father, Yahweh, The Divine Creator, The Universal Source, whatever you wish to call him. There are many names for one truth which can only be scraped by mere human words and knowledge.

Tap into your true inner divine nature and form a true bond with the ONE AND ONLY God, who touches a part of us all and knows all.

May we once again return to the garden through the banishment of the snake who manipulates us still today.

Remember Odom? He was on the right track...

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
is this our battle song?
praise kek!
ley lines give us the energy, the high energy from you now,

kek, the nu-male fag """"god""""

do I hear shadilay??

>drain the swamp
if that happens the frogs will escape and will reak havoc

Cuck

>inner divine nature
PROTESTANT
INDIVIDUALIST
LUNAR
MODERNIST

S C U M

kys kike

PRAISE KEK!

kek

HAIL 44

>>drain the swamp
>if that happens the frogs will escape and will reak havoc

DAMN didnt make this connection before

shadilay is praised

Do not get greedy with repeating numerals my brothers, lest we forget kek's teachings. Nay, let us rather pray, and hope he dole's as is his will.

Meme magic

H O L Y S H I T

youtube.com/watch?v=gzeOWnnSNjg

CHECKED

44 GET

Btw pic is another historical pence

ALMOST MY GOY

I've found more power than you'll ever know through the amplification of my true self and minimization of my ego.
I am not of jewish descent. Though you clearly are playing right into their hands.
Only a retard can be fooled by numbers on a website controlled by ABC agencies to catch pedophiles and create mass murderers for false flags.

None of you put the pieces together... Think about Odom...

THERE IS TOO MUCH JEWISH ENERGY HERE IT IS PREVENTING THE INTEGERS

Cuck

Would you a Kek, Sup Forums?

KEK TRIUMPHS AGAIN

THE KIKES ARE CAST FOREVER IN THEIR OWN SHEOL

WE WIN

TRUMP IS ELECTED

JEWISH DEITIES ARE FOREVER DESTROYED AND REPLACED BY WESTERN AFFIRMATION OF THE WILL FOR ITSELF

>999

KEK PREVAILS IN SPITE OF THIS SUBVERSIVENESS

PRAISE KEK

>drain the swamp
>frogs escape the swamp
>shreck:this is my swamp
>shreck is love shreck is life

That was me who made that shitpost in the screencap.