Why you shouldnt swing on a woman

Why you shouldnt swing on a woman
youtube.com/watch?v=7m0x9rqPTPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_VVTD4WQv8
m.liveleak.com/view?i=e8f_1478473713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That could happen to anyone, not just women.

Mmmmm...
Someone's baking AIDS!

I you punch a 12 year old if he slaps you?

No, you fucking don't. Because you could literally kill the little fucker, just like this.

Anyone and everyone thinking she deserved to get a 100% haymaker is a bitter child who can't get pussy

She close fisted punched him and he reacted like anyone defending themself would do

most of the injuries were from her fall

I feel no pity, this happens to guys too

Women are adults not children they can live with their actions.

I can't think of a reason why this wasn't deserved

>that
>a haymaker

It was basically a jab to her chin

she collapsed because she didn't expect her punching bag to actually defend himself and give her jolt

there there pumpkin, you call the nasty men children if they upset you again.

Well that and you know, unless it's in private, it's almost always gonna be recorded and the cops will see it. The woman in the video in a coma atm

>women are not children

thats where you're wrong buddy

White knights need to return to leddit

This makes me so sad

Here is the thing. He hit her instantaneously. He did not stop to consider the situation.

What she did was cause an instinctive action. Fight or flight. His body responded far quicker than his mind could have possibly...

He shouldn't have hit her. Had he had a moment to consider it, he probably wouldn't have. But she didn't let him have a moment. Instead she aggressively pursued him and tried to kill him. She failed... obviously.

Mentally but not physically and in most cases have bone structure and bone strength of a toddler.

You don't punch a 110lb person if you're a full grown MAN. Shove her to the ground, fucking choke her out, but u do NOT put your hit a 110lb person if you're a man, let alone put your whole god damn body into the punch

>Women are adults not children
yes they are

Then the bitch shouldn't have swung first.

Guess what? In a big multicultural society most of the people around you have no connection to you and don't care about you. There's no reason to be patient with someone you don't care about and you shouldn't have to put up with being hit.

Also, this is why women aren't superior. We can knock the shit out of most of you without even trying. Sit down and shut up.

RU Campus is Rutgers, I'm assuming? What a fucking shit hole. Hasn't changed a bit.

You have NEVER been into a fight before I guarantee. You've already made the decision whether or not you're going to retaliate when it's face to face.

>men and women are equal
>I can act like a man

Agreed, wasn't worth it. He's a scumbag, she's a stupid bitch too but I would have just taken it and walked. Punch a man but I wouldn't punch women or kids.

this is what equality looks like. a women wants to start acting like a man? get treated like a man. women are destroying western civilization and need to be brought back in line

that was a hook

not that it matters, a jab could have clocked her just as easily, bitches get stiches

this

I'd never hit a woman with anything other than an open hand, unless she had a gun or some shit

>Why you shouldnt swing on a woman

>why women shouldn't attack men
fix that for you you fucking flake

>He doesn't drop kick little shits and stomp their spines.

Fucking new fags, this is a libertarian board. Don't tread on me!

it's faggot wominzing mentality like this that give women a false sense of security and impunity, leading these batshit insane bitches to attack a man

but other than telling women not to instigate a physical altercation with someone stronger, they ignore the fault of the woman and blame the man

the more women that follow this dipshits mentality, the more their skulls will smack the pavement

was a hook not a jab

he should have done a triple backflip roundhouse kick instead desu

Why you shouldn't swing at someone and expect to not get hit back

Equal lefts
EQUAL RIGHTS

Women aren't children, if they want to be treated as adults then they'll get what they deserve.
You don't get to have your cake and eat it too, roasty cunt.

>mfw I fucked it up
Equal rights
EQUAL LEFTS

Well, he did give her a right straight so whatever.

>woman swings a punch
>man punches back
>fractures her skull
>KO
Got what the slut deserved

Eh I don't blame the guy, keeping your cool after someone hits you in the face is really fucking tough.

Lmao you are literally the exact bitter, virgin, MGTOW, incel, beta I'm talking about

"Not literally hitting this girl with enough force to knock her the fuck out empowers her to have an inflated ego, thus making my chances for sex next to none... beat all the women so they'll give me a chance!"

Dumb teen bitch
Women like this have the same bone strength as male children. Congrats, you got slapped and fractured a girls skull

You'll notice the girl was literally taller than this manlet.

I'd bet he's 5'6/5'7 irl. Insecure pussy with a long list of rejection. He finally got back at all those woman who rejected him, huh boys?

t. cuck

Just deserved imo

She is at fault for her own actions, good thing she hit first so the court can't argue it isn't self defense ;)

>Women like this have the same bone strength as male children. Congrats, you got slapped and fractured a girls skull
So fucking what?
If you're acting violent you expect people to just take it? Are you this entitled?
"Muh bone density" isn't that big of a difference, and you're both adults, you both have the same rights under the law and this means there is no distinction between hitting a man and hitting a woman.
Stop being such a pussy that you just let whores boss you around because "I-it just ain't right to fight back" and "she'll get hurt!"

Guess what, if you hit a man in the face he's about just as likely to hit the floor and get KOd/skull-fractured from the fucking hard-floor he'll hit.
STOP
BEING
A
BITCH
ASS
NIGGA

It's her fault for having no chin

Terrible defence and footwork as well

So if a little kid hit you in the face you have the right to knock them out cold? No it's a disproportionate response. The man took her punch like it was nothing and then hit her way harder than she hit him and now she might die.

Cool, if she lives she can stop being an awful person

But USA is a country filled with feminism and equal rights, the men just did that.

japan what do you know about fighting you dickless animu

>lololol these people who constantly complain about not being on equal standing and demanding extra rights
>we should just give them the rights
>and also the special treatment we already do
>and we should let them act like children around us and accept their violence
Are you retarded?
It's because of mongs like you that women act the way they do.

You motherfuckers want to give them everything good but take away the bad parts of "being an adult".

Says the country that had to nuke women and children from orbit instead of fighting man to man.

NEW RULE: If you think the person punching back can kill you in one punch, don't hit them.

Fuck, what, are faggots now going to call Saitama and Kenshiro fucking privileged shitlord because the weaklings attacking them are too weak comparatively?

>people been loud and violent, also some dude takes a full swing at some slut
Alcohol everyone,
people who get like this in the video usually are the type of people that should not be allowed to drink because they can ruin the fun and give alcohol a bad reputation

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

youtube.com/watch?v=7_VVTD4WQv8
Here's a classic

>women are as feeble as children

Congrats! You are the people feminists hate and base their entire insane campaign on.

>not fracturing a 110lb girl's skull by literally putting my bodyweight into the punch means I'm a bitch

I srsly LOL hard when I see you dumb fucking Brazilian shitskins getting your shit turned out by off duty cops

Literally just today one of you manlets tried to rob a store and get blasted by a female off duty cop. It's on liveleak right now. DROPPED the gun instantly, hands hugging his own body as he trembled.

Then he realized he was shot, instantly fell the ground like a fucking football field fairy and died on the spot, with zero dignity

It's literally how all of you shitskins go out. Like little "oh woe is me" before choking on your own blood and reaching the rusty iron gates of nigger hell

>It's on liveleak right now.
sauce?

A 110 lb person shouldn't be attacking someone that much bigger than them.

If a male that is 145 goes and punches a dude thats 200+ should the bigger guy not hit him?

No if you're and adult and dont want to be punched, dont start shit.
Your actions have consequences and this mentality says that women don't have to be held to the same standards as men.

>Woman punches gorilla in the face. Gorilla turns around and rips her arm off.

Spectators: LOL, bitch deserves it. Peaceful animal was just minding its own business and she decided to fuck with it. Animal cruelty is disgusting and if you're dumb enough to fuck with a gorilla you should be out of the fucking gene pool.

>Woman pucnhes man in the face. Man turns around and punches her in the mouth.

Spectators: What is this guy, some sort of faggot? You never hit a woman!

>tfw that's actually a pretty fair criticism

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e8f_1478473713

>Lmao you are literally the exact bitter, virgin, MGTOW, incel, beta I'm talking about
>Projecting this hard

notice how this women loving faggot holds women in such high regards that he completely ignores her esculation of violence

for desperados like this wannabe knight in shining armor, it's all about getting the pussy by taking a facial beating by some crazed lunatic

If you're going to reference a video you need to post it as well

>blah blah blah muh shitskins blah blah blah no empathy
You're just a cuck.
Litterally it, you want to treat women like special entitled beings and when they act poorly you want to just coddle them further.
No repercussions whatsoever.
So go ahead, accept their behavior, give them no reaction.
You think punching a woman is bad when it'll likely have about the same effect as punching a man.
You probably have no qualms about a man being punched into a pulp when already downed.
But one of those poor pussies? OH LAWDY!

>waah I like seeing shitskins die
So basically your issue isn't people dying, it's when your special interest group does right?

And don't worry, I'm never getting shot at by a cop because I'm part of the "elite" faggots like you like to complain so much about.

Now fuck off elsewhere and remember: you're weaker, dumber, less rational and you're going to have those equal rights along with those equal lefts no matter how much you bitch about it.

>why you shouldn't swing on woman

why women shouldn't provoke men to swing

fixed it for you

Thank you for being honest. And for me to be honest I have no experience with women being violent in public as it would never happen here so I don't know they first thing about how I'd react if a woman punch me. I might not be able to control my response.

>waaaaahhhhh women can't be held accountable for their actions waaaaaahhhhhhhhh
step up bitch boy

They nuked you to avoid having to killing even more men and women since you're a bunch of retards who can't admit defeat.

>muh emprah
>gotta die like fucking retards while being gangbanged by the soviets and the americans
This would've been your faith, be thankful it was as gracious.

>faith
fate, fucking hell.

equality is a bitch eh?

/thread

Good, I'm glad. Hope she's dead

Children are dumb and stupid and don't know how to behave or anything in general

So are women, but we have to treat them like adults so that's what they get

White women, no matter how trashy, will always be exponentially higher on the hierarchy than even the most beautiful and pure Brazilian shitskin

I'd skullfuck a 2 year old Brazilian baby with a broomstick for burping in my general direction before I'd hit this beautiful blonde in the OP

>bataan death march
>starvation pits
>rape houses
>executing PoWs for entertainment
>etc
Two wasn't enough. Get fucked, ricenigger.

just stop responding to him my green and yellow bonobo friend. this type of shit is the natural outcome of a society where women think they can be men. these types of things need to happen more often so they can learn that total equality is not what they really want

>you punch a 12 year old if he slaps you?
Look at this retard thinking you're not allowed to defend yourself.

And 12 year olds can't be 5' + tall and/or able to kill you.

Stop projecting anytime.

Bad trolling attempt. Faggot.

>huehuehue wrong!
Japan, you're a bunch of radioactive short-dicked yellow limp-wristed high-IQ mongoloid-faced superchimps, but if there is one thing you can't do is give up when you should.

If it went to land war there wouldn't be a Japan right now.

This tbqfh

Rational thoughts are tough to hang on to when something nails you right in the face.

>You don't punch a 110lb person if you're a full grown MAN. Shove her to the ground, fucking choke her out, but u do NOT put your hit a 110lb person if you're a man, let alone put your whole god damn body into the punch
And why not, asshole? What god gave you the commandments on how to fight? Sounds like your own self-righteous bullshit.

>lololol brazilian shitskin
>"white" american woman
>american
Jesus mate, just kill yourself, this is just awful.
America is literally a latin nation at this point.

What a dumb slut. She probably complains about not being treated equally like a man, and then she punches one and can't take it

girls cant punch for shit. i had a girl bully in high school and her punches never hurt.

>"I've never been in a fight in my life," the post.

>"Not literally hitting this girl with enough force to knock her the fuck out empowers her to have an inflated ego, thus making my chances for sex next to none... beat all the women so they'll give me a chance!"
Literally projection. You didn't confront his points because you know he's right.

>high-IQ
Demonstrably wrong. Their IQ is average. Eastern countries like China and Japan only test their top 5-10% students when releasing national IQ scores.

It's a pride problem. Same reason why they wouldn't surrender in WW2, I suppose.

This.

>You don't punch a 110lb person if you're a full grown MAN. Shove her to the ground, fucking choke her out, but u do NOT put your hit a 110lb person if you're a man, let alone put your whole god damn body into the punch

Maybe if you're some trained fighter but I certainly am not.

Look I didnt ask to be born stronger than all these other people and as far as I'm aware no law requires me to join some martial arts group that teaches me precise combat actions and how to kick someone's ass efficiently in a choke hold so as to not overly hurt them.

If you swing at me and I lash out in response and that crushes your fucking face, sorry buddy. You should have gone after the dude who knows jujitsu and has some sort of code and the training to stop you from attacking him without horribly fucking your shit up.

Find the word American in my post, any of them, you illiterate bicycle bandit

>be Brazilian
>be middle-aged at 15 years old

If an adult human attacks another adult human, the human being attacked has the right to defend themselves with force, especially if the attack was unprovoked or unwarranted. Gender has absolutely nothing to do with it in the eyes of any by the most fedora tipping white knight cringe lords.

That's the risk she chose to take when she assaulted another adult human.

Choose, lefties. Either women and men have equal rights and men are able to defend themselves, or women need to be put on a pedestal and protected. You can't have it both ways.

You weren't worth the loss of a single american soldiers life, island monkey. You're not even human enough to dignify a land invasion.

What's it like knowing we did to you what we wouldn't even do to muslims? Get fucked jap.

>Woman assaults man.
>Man defends himself effectively.
>White knights cry.

And now everyone entering this thread is up to speed.

I mean, it's a bit personal since I've seen a lot of this shit happen in real life, including jail threats to a close friend (given to him by a person who had been hitting him since he was a toddler: his drug addicted abusive mother, who is the kind who once hit one of her daughters with a sex toy as punishment)

Guess they're just a bunch of radioactive short-dicked yellow limp-wristed mongoloid-faced superchimps.

>be american cuck
>be a literal 1.6m 45 kg tall "liberal" fuckup who has never fucked a woman and thinks that by white knighting and defending that "holy" pussy he'll eventually get some from 30 yo used up crack whores who see the good in him

Uhm wasn't from orbit bud, kinda sad how little you know about your own countries history of getting BTFO.

lmao this is just missing a world star watermark

you left out that Brazil things Japan has small, radioactive dicks

You're a faggot and part of the reason the modern world sucks dick. Until you revoke women's special privileges they will never want to go back to the way things were.

This is the end result of feminism. Women push and push that they are equal to men. I'm fine with equal rights, but then expect to be treated as an equal. A man punches another man in the face, he's going to get punched right back. Women, this is what you wanted, enjoy.

Good. Bitch got what she deserved.

>America is literally a latin nation at this point.

>tfw you came to watch skanks get BTFO
>tfw bonobos drop truth bombs instead
>tfw you have to get up early tomorrow to vote to save the republic

fuuuuuuuck pol im out

>before I'd hit this beautiful blonde in the OP

Top fucking cuck

She's probably a fucking coal burner