>Aquaman's nemesis is Black Manta
>Cyborg's nemesis is...?
>Martian Manhunter's nemesis is.....

>>Cyborg's nemesis is white majority
>>Martian Manhunter's nemesis is fire

Fucking white Martians

Kill all white martians

Mother F'uck, or however you spell his name.

MM's nemesis I guess is Despero.

Manhunter's nemesis is-YEEEEEEEARGGHHH

Ma'alefa'ak

Ma'alefa'ak. Pronounced Malefic according to the comics but in Justice League: Doom, everyone pronounced it as Mala-faak.

Why do heroes needs a nemesis?

Doctor Destiny would make a good nemesis for Martian Manhunter.
And Professor Ivo would make a good nemesis for Cyborg.

Cyborg's nemesis is showers.

He's can't wait to hit them.

Cyborg has always been a team character, he doesn't really need a nemesis of his own.

Boring pizza and Golden Choccos

Cyborg's nemesis is Deathstroke because Teen Titans.

Despero

this

plus hes a second generation character, most of them dont have a nemesis

Racism
Martians

Because nobody actually likes heroes, only villains. People are edgelord fucksticks, what a shock.

Why else is Batman the most popular superhero? Cause he's a complete asshole, and people love that shit.

His nemesis is Jinx. Which makes their whole romance thing that much hotter.

Cyborg
>Grid
>Kilg%re
>

>Cyborg's nemesis is...?
Racism

That should be everyone's nemesis.

The best catchphrase when you're around Jews

Batman's nemesis is fucking shit.

Cyborg's Anomaly
Introduced in his Rebirth run

>le autistic edgy nigger as the archnemesis
This, and not Superfriends, is why no one takes Aquaman seriously.

People love Batman because he isn't an overpowered dipshit and because he's a regular person with a grudge

Not if you want a healthy society

Why the fuck are Girder, Magenta and Thinker there.

Also, speaking of Kilg%re, that's 4 villains he stole fom Flash if the three I mentioned decided to fight Cyborg.

>trust fund baby privileged in every sense of the word, with more money than God
>implausible martial arts skills, able to somehow not immediately die when up against god-like beings
>LOLPREPTIME
>paranoid to the point of actual insanity, for example building a spy satellite designed to turn civilians into mind controlled super soldiers at a moments notice, all so he can beat up his friends
Yes, user. Bruce Wayne is a normal person. Friend Computer wouldn't lie to you, right? We've always been at war with Eurasia.

This is the worst post I've read today. Bravo, Sup Forums. You never fail to disappoint with awfulness.

I liked Anomaly. I think he's dead now though. Vandal Savage might be a good rogue for Victor.

You know, I wonder if Cyborg has faced some of the other mad scientists and tech powered villians of DC, or MM going up against other psychics and mental superpowers. Especially thosee that can use a revamp or reintroduction.

MM vs a Dr Psycho Dr Destiny team up, or Cyborg versus T.O. Morrow would be interesting.

Despero is probably the most enduring nemesis that J'onn has ever had but that's kind of like calling Darkseid a Superman villain or Deathstroke a Nightwing villain

Prove me wrong. Every single time ANY piece of media comes out, the vast majority of attention is put on the villains. The biggest critique anyone ever has about a story is if the villain is weak, and many people consider the villain to be a much more important aspect of a story than the hero. The fact of the matter is that people simply don't give a rat's ass about heroes, only villains.

>Why else is Batman the most popular superhero?
BECAUSE I LET YOU

It's almost as if having good villains is very important.
It's not about "not liking heroes", retard. It's about the hero having a meaningful challenge that makes the hero which good villains always are.
But of course, people care about them only because they're "edgelords". Just fuck off and stop wasting my time with your retardation.

If it's simply about giving the hero a good challenge, why does nobody ever actually give any attention to the heroes? The only conversations anyone ever seems to have are about the bad guys, to the point where it's often said that heroes are outright defined by their enemies instead of who they are as a person.

But please, do keep living in denial and jerking off to mass murdering psychopaths.

>Wonder Woman's nemesis is...?

Circe or Ares. Cheetahfags can leave.

I love Batman coz he get the job done sane having super powers. Same reason the Punisher is GOAT.

Mah nigga. I mean, I like Barbara as a character, but she is NOT Diana's nemesis. Circe fits pretty much the text book definition of a nemesis, a foil in every way.
Diana is kind and all-loving, Circe is smarmy and misanthropic. Diana's powers are based in physical force, Circe is a spell caster. Diana is good at making friends, Circe turns people into mind controlled monsters.

Fuck Superfriends.

>any time Peter Parker farts the wrong way, the board explodes in flames and even people who don't read comics get butthurt over shit like Captain Hydra and Superior Spider-Man
>why does nobody ever actually give any attention to the heroes?
I think I found him, the most idiotic user on this board. Let me tell you a secret, retard. The sole reason capeshit still exists, the sole reason is because people are attached to heroes. If your moronic nonsense was true, the Spider-Man books sales would drop rapidly every time Green Goblin is not in a story.
>m-mass murdering psychopaths
>l-liking villains is BADONG
Thank you God that I'm not that autistic over fictional characters.
>The only conversations anyone ever seems to have are about the bad guys
A) Because villains are memorable characters, because for every hero there's at least a dozen of villains which leads to more discussion, and yes, they are part of the capeshit's appeal. No, autist, that doesn't mean they're "more important" than the hero.
>where it's often said that heroes are outright defined by their enemies instead of who they are as a person.
Yes, in your head.
Please keep throwing the most autistic bitchfit possible and pretending to have a moral highhround over people who enjoy good villains.

Funnily enough all the arguments that people give for why Circe is Diana's nemesis apply equally, if not better, to Doctor Psycho. Doctor Psycho also has a much more extensive catalog of appearances as a WW villain than Circe, whose prominence is mostly post-CoIE, he's also tied into the development of other WW rogues.

>the only person to mention anything relating to The Hive

Thanks for actually keeping up with comics and cartoons, user. Fuck this thread.

Cis white male

God has no money
It is impossible for the rich to get into heaven

Dr. Psycho is essentially the Reverse Wonder Woman and he will never be used prominently again until Outrage stops being a business

Circe is a better nemesis for Hippolyta
We don't even have a real reason for Circe to hate Diana specifically other than her mother

Ares works better thematically

And Cheetah works if you just want someone who would fit in with a Legion of Doom

Okay, just keep living in denial, as if we don't live in a world where heroes are shat on solely because nobody knows who their rogues are.

It's almost as if most of those are the result of the character's popularity rather than the cause.
>muh martial arts skills
I wish I could witness how your autism flares up when you're watching action movies.

>"n-no ur in denial ;_;"
So you have no arguments, cool.
Now scram, I'd much rather spend the time arguing with someone intelligent rather than, well, you.

Cyborg doesn't even have a Rogue's Gallery period.

Cyborg doesn't even have a personality. People shit on Miles, but Miles is an amazing character compared to Cyborg.

You ARE in denial. You can't seriously be under the impression that the vast majority of people aren't constantly going on and on about villains. Because that would make you a delusional retard.

Nobody gives a fuck about Luke Skywalker, but everyone loves Darth Vader. The #1 complaint regarding Suicide Squad was the Joker's lack of screen time. Every Flash fan in the world is utterly obsessed with the Flash Rogues.

Seriously, wake the fuck up.

Eye always forget about brother eye, what ended up happening with that

No, Miles is a boring version of Peter in blackface. He's a retarded "DIVERSITY" knockoff that ruined Ultimate.

Cyborg is merely boring.

>The H.I.V.E.
>In any way related to Cyborg in the comics outside of a few team battles

How's about you read a fucking comic instead of parroting whatever nonsense you hear and assuming the cartoon stayed true to the source material?

Anyone from The H.I.V.E. is about as much Cyborg's nemesis' as The Riddler is to Green Lantern.

how does he not have a personality?

>Gotham’s police commissioner is Jim Gordon
>Metropolis’ police commissioner is...?

Jack Kirby

Most team members have individual nemesis tho

I don't understand why they didn't just give him the same personality as in the cartoon. Just make him a boisterous nerd jock who sometimes angsts about his lot in life. It ain't hard.

Fuck, even Injustice gave him a BOOYAH every now and then, and Injustice is a load of shite written by morons.

Maggie Sawyer fills the Gordon role

Does Tempest? Or Beast Boy?

BB was Raven's nemesis in the Pre52
BB is now Animal Man's nemesis

Murder Machine
Ma'lefa'k

... Bruh. Raven's nemesis is and always has been Trigon. Seriously, are you high right now?

Badong. My fucking sides

>liking villains = not caring about heroes
Yep, you are retarded.
>Nobody gives a fuck about Luke Skywalker
And yet every time I come to troll SWcucks with "Luke is a boring character" they start shitting themselves and write diatribes on how wrong am I and how he's a rich and developed character.
>but everyone loves Darth Vader.
It's almost as if a memorable design and memorable (in this case creepy and intimidating personality) could make the character stand out more to most people. Same goes for heroes by the way, just look at how most people watch Pirates of the Carribean movies for the Jack Sparrow.
>The #1 complaint regarding Suicide Squad
Was that it was putrid garbage that should have been lost in a cavern and used as toilet paper by the bears before it could hit the movie theaters.
>was the Joker's lack of screen time
People wanted to see more of characters they actually know and like rather than literal whos who don't even have good characterizations. That's the whole reason Harley and Croc are even on the team.
>b-but Harley was a member in a shitty comic by Adam Glass
I'm sure many people who read that without hands on their dicks care about it.
Good job leaving out of your narrative how everyone raved about Wonder Woman which had some of the worst villains since Schumacher's Batman and how everyone loves MCU which has admittedly shit villains for the most part with only Sup Forums and Sup Forums ever complaining about it.
>Every Flash fan in the world is utterly obsessed with the Flash Rogues.
>Flash fan
So, what's the fucking problem? Are they disqualified from caring about the character because they like characters you dislike? The fuck is with your black and white thinking? I really don't understand. They're fans of the Flash. Of course they give a fuck about character. What's the problem with them liking his villains?

He's a Manlet though so there's nothing intimidating about him. He's just pathetic.

Do you even Revelations my nigga? The gates are made of pearl and the streets are paved with gold.

> #
>Circe is a better nemesis for Hippolyta
>We don't even have a real reason for Circe to hate Diana specifically other than her mother
I wish I could write Circe. There are definitely ways to make her a good archvillain for Diana.
>Ares works better thematically
He's boring as fuck though and Rebirth made him a good guy. I'd make Jason the new God of War.

Jason is pointless and needs to be quickly forgotten

She's not the Commissioner but she should be. Turpin is perfect for the Bullock role, not no one has ever tried to develop Metropolis like Gotham has been developed. Metropolis should look like a sci for paradise with Star Treck and Blade Runner mixing together in different districts.

>Nobody gives a fuck about Luke Skywalker, but everyone loves Darth Vader

You need to step out of your echo chamber and enter mine. Luke being at the end of TFA was peak nerd bullshit since he didn't speak or do anything. That caused a huge amount of speculation that's only been amplified with Last Jedi trailers.

Prequels killed a lot of the Vader love that had been built up but the end scene of Rogue One, I think, was enough to make up for all of Anakin.

Ma'alefa'ak, obviously.

Make him the new Ares. Ares was boring as fuck anyway so we're not losing anything by replacing him.

Star Wars fans get defensive about everything.

Eh, you got a point with SS.

Nobody ever actually talks about the Wondy movie except the stuff with Ares.

Flash fans are like brainwashed evangelists when it comes to the rogues. The only Flash related conversations that ever happen are "lolattoseconds", "MUH WALLY", and "ROGUESROGUESROGUES". It's fucking pathetic.

I'm so fucking sick of people constantly beating off to villains, when, I dunno, I would think the most relevant part of any story is the fucker the audience has to spend the majority of time with. Just saying.

Cyborg nemesis should be a white due with a half-plant-like body

You have way more patience dealing with autists than I ever would.

>BB is now Animal Man's nemesis
enemy =/= nemesis
Buddy isn't the kind of character who needs a nemesis, considering how much shit life already throws at him.

you mean he used to not be overpowered.

i miss that batman.

Jason is even more boring, at least Ares has had interesting stories in the past

Jason has been nothing but tedious and ill conceived since conception

>Rebirth made him a good guy
Nah, mate. He's an Olympian. He'll never be a good guy.

Had an idea about this though, and as loathe as I am to evoke " make more like the original myths", I think it would be interesting to make Ares one of the Amazon's patrons.

Say Diana manages to permanently cure Ares of his insanity, as you do. Now the God of War is very grateful to her... and thus bestows various "gifts". You can see where this is going.

>Doctor Psycho
Mind control is a boring power. Before you attack me with "you just want shonen and explosions not a deep and cerebral power", let me explain.
Mind control should only be ever used by people with a good grasp on psychological horror, otherwise you get uncreative stuff like "do this edgy thing because I'm evil","don't punch me, hero, until you can bullshit your way out of my control" or "attack the hero my slaves"
Even when it's used to make a character do something they would normally regret, it simply lacks any effect because it wasn't actually the character's fault.

MM nem's is whoever the fuck stole his cookies

>Cyborg's nemesis is...?

Shitty editorial mandates.

>Jason is even more boring, at least Ares has had interesting stories in the past
When? The Perez Ares was mediocre. Rucka's Ares was terrible. He was the worst part of her movie. He's never really had a great story and there's really no reason to bring him back. Diana beats him up in her early years and then he fucks off. Let Jason be the warmonger now, maybe a better writer down the road can salvage him.
Yeah to another CRAAAZZZZZY WW who snaps necks. How is that interesting? Seriously who gives a fuck about Ares?

Ares could work as an evil mentor but right now he's just chilling in a tree.

Rucka's Ares the first time around was interesting

When he became the God of Conflict and inherited the Underworld after his father and uncles were deposed

The power itself is not the problem. The problem is that no one ever really knows how to use it. Mind control gives characters so much freedom and leeway to act that writers ultimately don't know what to do. It's why the AAAARGH meme for Martian Manhunter exists: he is constantly shoved into the sidelines because his ability is too OP. It's why Charles Xavier is a cripple and never the main character.

I think mind control should be given to heroes (and even villains) in very small doses that force the writers to incorporate it into the character's already existing strategy, rather than mind control being the strategy.
Here's an example: Garth Ennis made The Shadow OP as fuck in his series and it was actually pretty obnoxious but I think this sequence illustrates a good way to use mind control: he is not using it to one-shot all the characters. He is using it as an extension of his own skills (stealth) to hide in plain sight and then attack. The pulp stories wrote a lot of hindrances into his invisibility/mind control abilities that made him use those sparingly. By contrast, the movie made him an invincible Jedi. Guess which approach people prefer.

I thing you bring a good related point: it's not the thematic connections to the hero that make a good nemesis, it's the use of the character.

Correction, he was the worst part of the ending fight. His reveal and conversation with Diana while he's just appearing as a reflection was top-notch.

Brother Blood led a cult of Trigon back in the day. Did some messed up shit too.

Well, yeah, that's what I was saying. Just make him an evil mentor.

Ever read any Legion of Super-Heroes stuff? Saturn Girl is a great example of a hero who uses mind control. One of her main things is the struggle between her strong moral compass, and her sense of pragmatism. She knows full well that mind control is fucked up, and on the rare occasion she has to do it for the greater good, bad things happen.

Ron Evers and Malefic

>it's not the thematic connections to the hero that make a good nemesis, it's the use of the character
Bingo.
Hence why Hush, despite the hamfisted thematic connection to Bruce Wayne, is a boring villain ignored and even disliked in several Batman discussion groups (partially because Ultimatum helped kill the Jeph Loeb circlejerk and because Black Mask was already doing his shtick) and Professor Pyg, a character with the depth of a tea spoon, is one of the most beloved Batman villains introduced the 2000s

>Professor Pyg, a character with the depth of a tea spoon, is one of the most beloved Batman villains introduced the 2000s
By who? Morrisonfags?

He's one of those retarded liberals who tries to quote scripture and interpret it literally