Is it time for PaTHICCy Jenkins to take over the DCEU?

Is it time for PaTHICCy Jenkins to take over the DCEU?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/richard-donner-passes-baton-to-patty-jenkins/
variety.com/2017/film/news/patty-jenkins-wonder-woman-sequel-director-1202548413/
deadline.com/2017/11/wonder-woman-2-to-now-open-on-november-1-2019-with-gal-gadot-1202207062/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcrvD90NcIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patty is pure, and NOT for sexual!

Also, I wouldn't go that far. Let's see how Wondy 2 works out, and if that turns out to be good(without any Snyder influence this time), then maybe. I feel you though, in that she's certainly an attractive option for putting someone with basic fucking competence in charge.

I don't know how she would handle working the entire DCEU, but I still gotta give her props for some of the WW scenes.

Snyder is shit but Mrs "let's put slow motion everywhere" isn't that good either.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the slow mo was pushed by producers or someone since it’s more of a Snyder-ism.

Fuck no
Wonder Woman was just as bad as every other DC film
I have no fucking clue how the entire world deluded themselves into thinking that piece of shit was special compared to the rest

No, Patty is good with Wonder Woman because she was a wonder woman fangirl her entire live, she love the character like any comic fan, Snyder hate DC, that's why he created his own donut steel version of the characters.

There is no central director on MCU, DCEU should do the same.

I do have to say
She's much more attractive than the leading actress
Can't say that too often

>imagine having this shitty taste.

Just how they deluded themselves into thinking the MCU is good.

Love her keep it classy pathiccy

It's too late the damage is done

By the time another DC movie comes out her grandchildren will be old and dead

Nothing personal against DC
But Marvel movies aren't 2-3 bogs I have to wade through

Wonder woman was a pretty good comfy movie with a top tier supporting cast, Chris was the red pilled chad, Candy was the adorable fatty, Sir patrick was a fun classic villain.

The plot was a fun adventure, it explored well an optimistic character facing a real life war.

It was not a game changer but was not trying to be, I didn't saw anyone saying any reason to call the movie bad yet besides the weak cgi and the rptoagonist weak acting and those things are in most superhero movies since MCU started.

Was there a cut I didn't see?
In no way was Wonder Woman comfy or fun or contain decent acting (Chris Pine was a fucking nightmare) or be anything resembling the movie I saw

>cut
Snyderfag detected, go ya

It's not your fault DChumps are so fucking retraded they've actually started confusing Captain America for their shiftty ripoff

>Snyderfag
I thought that was just how DC did things?

>Sir patrick was a fun classic villain
huh?

>Patty is pure, and NOT for sexual!
everyone is for sexual, user, EVERYONE and everything

No. The experiment has failed. Abandon fucking ship, lay low and start over in a few years.

>(Chris Pine was a fucking nightmare)
you can fuck off right now

Damn is he really that butthurt about Suicide Squad?

...even me??

Even me?

She means red skull

Every time a DChump praises something in blunder womyn they're talking about Captain America

At no point was it believable that he existed in the world of 1918

Also what a fucking silly plot device to get him into Themyscira

it's a shame jenette khan is 70, she'd have been the perfect choice since she's already saved dc once and went on to produce movies.

absolutely

Grammar, motherfucker.

Can't possibly do any worse, so sure.

You didn't hear?

>Richard Donner Passes the Baton (Literally) to Patty Jenkins

>Director Patty Jenkins has officially been endorsed by the man she considers inspirational in her vision for Warner Bros.’ record-breaking Wonder Woman — Richard Donner. The Superman director literally and figuratively passed a Superman-themed baton he created for her at a Q&A event for the DGA (Directors Guild of America), leaving her in awe.
cbr.com/richard-donner-passes-baton-to-patty-jenkins/

You may not think so, and WB may not act on it, but she is spiritually the mother of DC on film.

Do I have to spell it out? It's literally because of "muh feminism" that people pretend to like it, just like they pretend to like the MCU because of "muh Disney". People are dumb as shit and will like whatever Twitter tells them too.

>Sup Forums liked Wonder Woman because of feminism

Ruseman detected

"muh feminism" doesn't explain why people liked Chris Pine's performance

>Sup Forums liked WW

>PaTHICCy

When will this faux thicc meme end? She's not even thick, she's just a normal sized human woman.

Ironic weeaboos who just discovered women aren't stick figures. You can tell someone is a retard when they say "thicc" instead of Healthy or Childbearing Hips.

Or fat

I liked Wonder Woman quite a bit but she's not that type of director. She feels like someone who does more personal projects than doing a big and shitty job such as running a whole movie universe.

>She's much more attractive than the leading actress
same with the fucking parody

>That ass
>Not THICC

I find her more attractive than Gadot.

Wonderwoman sucked it was good only because it was the first superhero movie starring a woman.

>it was the first superhero movie starring a woman.
Catwoman and Elektra said whats up.

Don't forget Supergirl.

>When will this faux thicc meme end?
When you stop being a queer faggot.

>MOS 2 directed by Patty Jenkins

That could be good.

this

I dont think she's even confirmed for WW2

Yeah, she is.

God, she's such a fucking milf.

I'd love for her to take over the DCEU. Would be much better than Snyder for sure.

C´mon lad, you are talking to the same retards who parrot "now that the dust has settled" and "what does _____ mean by this" nonstop pretending they are funny.

Oh, my infos were outdated

>Patty Jenkins Closes Deal to Direct ‘Wonder Woman’ Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)

variety.com/2017/film/news/patty-jenkins-wonder-woman-sequel-director-1202548413/

Also:

>‘Wonder Woman 2’ With Gal Gadot Moves To November 2019
>November 13, 2017 11:30am
What what could have prompted that rescheduling

deadline.com/2017/11/wonder-woman-2-to-now-open-on-november-1-2019-with-gal-gadot-1202207062/

Post more THICC Patty!

Somebody use Makeapp on her.

>rescheduling
Wasn't it always supposed to open november/december 2019?

Don't know user, but I question why the article would have been written 3 days ago had that been the established release date/timeframe.

Because of Star Wars you morons

>Previously, Warner Bros announced after San Diego Comic-Con that Wonder Woman 2 was to bow on December 13, 2019
So, they moved it up a month. I think it had to do with Frozen and some Star Wars reschedule.
Whatever the case, now that we got the final Snyder film out of the way, I'm finally looking forward for the DCEU. WW was good and Aquaman looks promising.

Thanks user.

>WW was good and Aquaman looks promising.
I feel the same way.

If we've learned anything from the MCU as much as a good director is needed a good producer is essential to keeping something that big coherent. As much as I hate Snyder where he got fucked was not getting a producer who really cared about the franchise enough to challenge his vision. That and a few writers who know how the characters work would help

It'll still have Johns influence who's responsible for all the bad shit that's happened to Wonder Woman lately (focus on the fucking sword, daughter of Zeus)

Implying anyone who got the job on merit wouldn’t immediately get fired by Zachariah Snydovich and have his life destroyed by women paid to make false rape allegations.

WW > First Avenger at least in how it handled irs respecting war setting.

she needs to hire a second unit director because her actions scenes are trash.

But those movies were utter garbage, wonderwoman was just bad plus she is more important than catwoman and elektra.

Quality doesn't matter. user said Wonder Woman was applauded because she was the first, but she wasn't.

This, we can finally move on

>they will never tag-team you

>those fucking hips

>not getting a producer who really cared about the franchise enough to challenge his vision
He and his wife were the producers.

Hey, the first one did ok despite the ice cream scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcrvD90NcIY
big phatty patty make it drop for wonder woman!

So then they just needed a writer who actually understood the character

They just needed to stay the fuck away from movie making.

I need to breed this woman.