Because she is the better candidate. Because she has dedicated her life to serving others...

Because she is the better candidate. Because she has dedicated her life to serving others. Because she believes in unity and progress. Because, while not perfect, she is real. Because she has tenacity unlike any other and has stood strong through decades when people would have preferred she be submissive. Because she is respected around the globe and has the relationships to keep this fragile world stable. Because she understands and has articulated plans for the economy, and understands the top 1% should pay more than the middle class in taxes. Because she respects my right to marry the love of my life. Because she will protect our environment. Because she understands that the United States of America, while flawed, is a very special and amazing place because we value democracy, freedom of speech and questioning authority. Because she is grown enough to understand as President that Kate McKinnon and SNL will parody her regularly and that's okay. Because she understands the rights of woman. Because she has experience and the Presidency is not an entry level job. Because she knows that while this country is great now, it can certainly grow and be even better. Because she knows the cost/debt of college should not mean graduates cannot afford to buy a home until they are in their 40's. Because she has the political wisdom and level headed persona to deal with the immense stress and strain of running a country and possessing the nuclear code. Because she cares about healthcare for all. Because she understands that yes, social change and dealing with our racism must continue and the work will be hard. Because of all of this and the fact that I want all eternity to know I AM ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY....I'M WITH HER! God Bless us all!

tl:dr

She is vile and disgusting. Face of a sociopath.

nerd virgin confirmed sage this now.

tl;dr tl;dr

Top kek

You are a fool. You are the reason this country is a laughing stock. You need to move out of your parents basement and get a job. Quit expecting the rest of us to work twice as hard to support you and your disgusting ilk.

>says the nerd virgin shitposting from his mom's basement while mastubating to anime
Well, at least you got doubles! That's got to count for something, right?

again this?

sage

>Because she has dedicated her life to serving others.

Lost it.

lol

shes a lying cunt that will bring in pedophiles and satan inside the whitehouse

>Because.. HUURRRRR

Nobody read because of your retarded formatting.

Hillary is so crooked that when she dies she'll have to be screwed to the ground.

(You)
Nopekthxbye

Gay

>Pedophiles you say?

Kek'd.