Why are Christians so lackluster and lukewarm about their religion?

Why are Christians so lackluster and lukewarm about their religion?

I think I figured out why Christians hate Muslims so much. You're just jealous; you're mad because Islam inspires the level of devotion you wish Christianity could inspire.

If Christians are so mad why aren't they suicide bombing and beheading non-believers en-masse?

I'm guessing you're Muslim?

Why is it though? Why don't your kids rebel against it like ours? Honestly curious

> why aren't they suicide bombing and beheading non-believers en-masse?
That just takes us back to the initial question. Why are Christians so lukewarm in their faith?

Muslims have a faith strong enough to kill for. Strong enough to die for.

Christian faith is strong enough to... uh... spend an hour a week listening to a closet gay man talk about Christian faith.

>>implying muslims look that good or are white

Christians watch Jewish media.

Christian art.

They can beat their kids and wives, we cannot.

That's honestly the difference in why one culture is shifting so much and the other is not.

It doesn't matter. Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on. Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

... You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.

Wearing that much makeup defeats the purpose of the hijab so the average Muslim must be a hypocritical whore. On top of that, the Christian faith teaches that one of the greatest sins is to waste human life. You prosper, you flourish, and you make yourself the greatest you can be for the good of God. You don't blow yourself to bits because you want 72 virgins. Muslims have no true faith nor concept of sacrifice; they're taught only self-servicing things and, thus, will never know the complexity of faith.

Islamic art.

Religion is for idiots.

A strong faith does not necessarily mean that it's a superior religion. The book of pigfuckers covers everything aspect of life and every word is the word of God which is final and can thusly be interpreted in many ways. All it means is that countries with muslim faith indoctrinate their people from an early stage in their life which causes them to turn into violent raging bastards if they feel offended.

Oddly appropriate, some cuck at a faire said "congratulations" to me because I'm fucking the faire-fan girl he likes so much. Need to get her to wear more corsets in bed.

>Why are Christians so lukewarm in their faith?
Because christianity involve at its core value that allow people to go against it, like freedom of speech, subjectivity and a certain level of separation of church and state

Islam was made with the intents to erase those flaws and never hid it, muslim consider their faiths the "update" of christianity

Reminder that Paul created Christianity

>idolatry

>mexican shitposting

I see Trump will need to build a virtual wall as well.

#SPIRITCOOKING
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS!

Your Art Celebrates Death And Destruction

Our Art Celebrates Life And Creation

>Thinking civilized human beings worship paintings.

maybe it's because they're brown. Have you thought of that one yet, Paco?
Are you the leading mexican intellectual that I hear about?

"Your" art is just geometry poorly copied from Byzantium. If you think some modern electronic art of a shitskin under an umbrella has any profound message then I guess we all start somewhere, Ahmed.

Christianity is just ahead of the curve. Christians used to be as extremist, fundamentalist, barbaric and as uncivilized as Muslims are today. But modernism has made them moderates. Hopefully, one day, Islam will move past it's dark age too. Hopefully, one day, humanity will move past this whole religion thing.

It's called confidence. A strong person doesn't go around shouting how strong they are all the time, they have no need to because they're secure in their strength. Christians are secure in their God and don't need to go beheading and intimidating those who don't believe. Islam only perpetuates by force and intimidation. That's why they're so insecure they can't be criticized without sperging out, because they know it's a false worship.

pic related: OP

>Christians are secure in their God
kek

Christians realized the horrors of radical ideology, Muslims havent.

>that wimpy kid who thinks to himself "I could probably kick that bully's ass if I wanted"

>Why are mexicans so retarded?

your psych game is pretty weak juan, you're making it very transparent that you are a loser and your motivation for trolling is your own self loathing.

>that non argument that thinks to himself "I could be an argument if I wanted!"

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016