Whites, are you ready to become a minority?

8 years of more

Hispanic babies
No guns
No wall
More welfare and more taxes for whites
More rape

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH U MAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you ready to be the majority and have the niggers blame you?

I fucking love Mexico

>spics flood into America
>become a majority
>transform it into a typical Latin shithole
>no more good countries to flee to

What a victory

catholicism, its what googles need.

who doesnt?

>implying hispanics arent going to be considered white in 50 years

Stupid spic, YOU ARE US!

Theyre already going to Europe like the cockroaches they are

What about Argentinians, are they white?

true, we have the european race, religion, customs, and language.

Well if whites become a minority can we claim muh affirmative action?

fake, gay, sage

I think that's been tried before

Hey Jose, remember what happened when your idol Santa Ana tried to take over TX? Remember when we kicked your ass so hard we took your country, then gave back half to you?

Mexico blows and has achieved nothing other than copious corruption and defeat.

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

You're not European by any metric you disgusting 80IQ third world villager

>implying they won't sacrifice them to their sun god

Wtf I love Hispanics now

Don't be foolish you stupid Mexican. You really want to awake the sleeping giant? You won't be laughing then.

Go ahead, Pedro, do it. Awaken that American rage, sure worked out well for the Japanese and us Brits.

I honestly can't wait. Latinas thirst for white dick like no other

Mexico and Latin America has 250 M of whites, we are descendants of spanish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

White people will always have guns paco

better plan than

>who doesnt?
mexicans, judging by how many of you faggots run away at the first chance you get

>hey atleast I get to finna bust a nut inside a young Latinas fine soft ass while she says "tu esta mi hombre mas por favor" Then I wake up to some nice morning tacos.

You ruined my hometown in Arizona. But I'm too far north for you now. You'll freeze your juevos rancheros off, amigo. P.S. send carne asada.

our God is the father of Jesus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Mexico

We are Roman , catholic, and apostolic.

And the Mexican's already, we already took half their country because they got uppity.

I honestly invite Mexico to come try to take back their "Lost Provinces". Just remember, when you tried to invade us and we took your country, then gave you back half, most of the people on the US side chose to stay here.

We still have the 2nd amendment and ownership is at an all time high here. Please, come show us how tough you are, I'd love to take over more of Mexico so we could clean it up and enjoy it's beauty.

holy fucking shit
jeb confirmed were-nigger

Nice joke.

You will forever be brown people

the sooner you come to terms with this the better

>implying hispanics won't get rid of them once and for all.

kek that title

>white & arab

i kekd

the "sleeping giant" is in a coma, tony

9/11 proved this

But if you're catholic, then you ignore Jesus' most important teachings. Catholicism is not Christian, it's the biggest lie in the history of religion.

>We are Roman, catholic
>We are Roman
>Roman

Do you just pretend Martin Luther never existed?

Is that the guacamole man? Holy fuck.

My kids won't even by minorities where I live. You beaners do not like mountains and rivers. Did have more than one die trying to swim a local river this year though so maybe they are getting more brazen.

this is about crashing plane with no survivors (especially niggers), lad.

As I pointed out in the last thread of this type, if we become Mexico, where there is no law, then exactly what prevents massive slaughter events "correcting" the Hispanic population's growth? After all, in present Mexico, a Mexican's life is worthless, and is taken over nothing.

good luck with that whole conversion thing
learn this phrase
>wala kula Biblia

No, we love Jesus christ too. We know his great philosophy.

very funny

how can oompa loompa even compete?

So you're invading the actual, glorious Southern homeland?

By all means, Pedro. Try it.

fucking kek

>no survivors
>least of all the white people who made the country worth living in in the first place
great plan jose, no wonder mexico is such a prosperous country with geniuses like you at the helm

Do you know about "No one comes to Father except through me?" teaching? Why do you accept an elevated religious figure as your leader?

Grab any KJV bible and read about how the Pope is opposite of Jesus.

>mexicans
>no guns

What next black people making a positive contribution to civil society?

If you actually did this I might rethink you coming here, but I know you wont.

You will blame the white man right along with the niggers until the day the last white man dies, then you will all just kill each other and destroy this planet. The entire world will be one giant Mexico and Africa.

t protestant "christian"

you faggots are the reason that proved to me christianity in all is all a semitic hoax

we have more whites than you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora

by pulling out a gun and kill the dindus? i mean, hispanics will not have to put up with the same shit whites have thus far (ya racist, reparations now), it would just be a minor misunderstanding between minorities, after a time there will be no niggers roaming US. Whites would be dealing with kikes (if such a thing is possible) and asians would be on their rooftops shooting at everyone (especially niggers, you know, the LA riots n shiiet)

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA-
FUCK

Well who knows, I personally don't tolerate niggers and their bullshit, and neither do any of my friends (mostly mexicans and koreans)

If whites did anything wrong it was being complete pussified race apologists with the niggers.

Federals/criminals have guns
verboten for civilians to own them

This.

>taking pride in a once great country that invented virtually everything becoming a mestizo wasteland

ever seen elysium? that's what you'll be living as. on the earth that is.

spaniards are not white. they're african.

>muh pope
wel, it comes with the religion, to me the pope it's just a guy and that's it, he is there because it comes with the religion, to me the most important thing is Jesus Christ, almighty Father God and theHoly spirit.

>comparing whites with niggers
FUCKING LMAO kekekek...hispanics would make minority by birth rate, niggers would be disposed of by more efficient means
> then you will all just kill each other and destroy this planet
nah, the chinks will be in charge of doing that (along with the kikes).

Santa Anna never tried to take over Texas, you dumbfuck.

Texas was literally mexican land.
Whites came over Illegally, exactly how mexicans and central americans are doing now.

Texas FOUGHT for independence from MEXICO.

Santa Ana never tried to invade Texas.
Apart from that, he was a dictator and Mexicans hated him and many refused to fight for him, thus weakening the army.

Read a book, you fucking nigger.

you know she's into girls, rite?

spanish were never even white inthe first place

grasping at straws to get into the we wuz club

not a good sight

Why the fuck would anyone be excited by this? I moved out of my third world shit hole (legally) to get the fuck away from you spics. Now you will make america another Latin shit hole.

WE

Just keep committing horrible crimes and you'll be white too

Are you ready to be gassed?

lel there are mexicans living in japan, canada, every state in america, Africa, Australia, and on every continent.

You think they are scared of your little piss filled stream?

difference is that back then folks were normal, today there are shit tons of degenerates, numales, faggots, pacifists, SJW and guys that won't like to lose what they've got over a government that has betrayed them.

I just wanna smash a Latina whore so I hope the wall isn't built. White womenz have no ass.

im so tired of looking at squat little dumps of mexican men

they are like little dwarves but way uglier with no beards and awful voices

>tfw full white (mostly Irish)
>tfw gf is half mexican

Tamales on Christmas faggot
I know all the words to Cypress Hill's first album

I appropriate the best parts of your culture and deal with none of your hardships

Tens of millions of your countrymen who fled your shithole and your people to come here.

Nope. Trump will save us.

Nothing can be done for the third world country you live in. Have fun!

>8 years

You mean 2 max until the civil war starts.

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

literally mass graves being discovered regularly in texas, filled with freshly slaughtered migrants

wish i could move there and participate in the purge

true.

Hey Mexico? You guys religious? (Christian) You guys conservative? Because then you are OK in my eyes.

>>no guns
lol no, even if the cunt wins the congress won't let her do shit with this.

All wrong. North Spanish are whiter than anglo saxons.

yeah.

Hispanics are white though.

Next you're going to tell me slavs and Irish aren't white

>Flag
>Lad
>Lad

Don't use that word Paco makes me cringe

That is the least white looking man Ive ever seen

They were until the American CIA infected the top mexican universities with all this sjw gay rights abortion bullshit.

Mexico was fine in that aspect until you limp wristed faggot American and Europeans spread your cancerous influences to Latin America.

You even went so far as to fuck with governments in South America.

he looks like your pussy Hermsworth.

as a hidden white supremacist in turkish skin this makes me rage and smile at the same time

oh wait

>implying hispanics will rule if they are the majority

whites rule in brazil mexico and most of south america

Thanks for the motivation Mexbro.

We need it.

Some of these mother fuckers have started celebrating already.

Tell us how you're going to sell drugs to our kids, flood our economy and stagnate our wages.

That's what we need to hear.

I can't wait till law and order breaks down and we get to start stacking spic bodies to use as sandbags like we used to.

Then you're a fucking idiot who knows nothing about Mexicans

They have shitty genetics too. Theyre all fat little shapeless blobs. I don't think they've ever won a gold medal. If you let them in your countries it will be even more dysgenics.

>no guns
What guns? I lost them all in a tragic boating accident.

Plz come to brazil

But... But... Muh tacos and salsa music!

Mexicans and mestizos in general are ruthless, overgrown fourteen year olds. They're only making inroads because most Americans haven't been to Mexico or South America.

The wall just got ten feet higher, OP.

>tfw when the new world sinks to Brazil tier of corruption and miscegenation
>tfw when a European renaissance brings the white continent back to the top
feels breddy gud :DDD

dont your child has a brain to say no to drugs? if people ask me if I want heroin I say no.

>more Latinas
>you scared whites

No I welcome my slutty catholic overlords

>spics turn amrica into shit
>spics cant manage and support american military suprriority
>slavic militias conqier and clear the continent for new european colonisation
im ready

We will just shoot

Russian

European

pick one.

mfw a fellow Mexican is basing his arguments through wikipedia.