When is someone on here going to grow the pair to do whats right by avenging snyders vision

When is someone on here going to grow the pair to do whats right by avenging snyders vision

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When someone pays me to do it.

Snyder’s “vision” was shit

Still more enjoyable then marvel shit or joss “zelda is sexist” wheadon

That sounds like a job for the Avengers.

Fun fact:whedon was going to put a gamer gate joke in AOU, but disney or fiege forbade him too

When are you going to return to Sup Forums and stay there?

Hating the feminist cuck who ruined both the MCU and DCEU isnt just a Sup Forums thing

I don't give a single fuck about Snyder's vision

Fine, but the literal feminist cuck needs to pay

Please stop posting about Anita S.

It's old news. OK, we get it, she makes videos about tropes like damsel in distress in video games and a bunch of trolls hate her for it.

Just accept it and move on.

>femfreq

Go back to

Not until some Sup Forums fag decapitates her, shes literally trying to cuck not just video games but the media out of any kind of female sexualization

Pay for what?
Jesus, listen to yourself for a second.

Since Whedon got named as a sexual harasser I'm starting to believe more and more he and Anita fucked.

Being a feminsit bitch and ruining every movie he touches. Also, firefly is boring shit and im sick of hearing how great it is by nerd wannabe faggots

In all fairness, you guys deserve it for ruining my video games with waifu trash.

>shitting on waifus
Get out faggot

>firefly is boring shit and im sick of hearing how great it is
Well, it is fucking great, deal with it faggot.

No, its fucking quips with normal boring uninteresting characters in the most dull future with no aliens, robots, or cool space villains. Go fuck yourself and your shit taste

How old is that tweet?
Didn't she turn on him after Age Of Ultron?
I swear I saw a tweet where she jumped on the "You ruined Black Widow" bandwagon.

Posting social media screencaps should be a bannable offense

>she makes videos about tropes like damsel in distress in video games
She make videos about everything and not just women in media but violence. And you just can't accept shit and move on when she's actively effecting media.

Why do we allow muslims to post to Sup Forums?

>Please stop posting about Fredric Wertham
>It's old news. OK, we get it, he writes books about tropes like violence in comic books and a bunch of trolls hate him for it.
>Just accept it and move on.

>Allfather Fiege blocked Whedons faggotry and banished him for it

Frederic Wertham thought a triangular shaped shadow on someone's shoulder represented a vagina.

Dude was a sex deprived lunatic.

Fredrick Wertham and Anita S are not even comparable.

And don't try to make an Anita hate thread on Sup Forums related (it's not) and mention Wertham to try and make it more Sup Forums. If you want to talk about Seduction of the Innocent than make that thread, but don't sneak in the back door.

Snyder needs to see an optometrist, because his vision is terrible.

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

>Joss admitted that for the next decade and a half, he hid multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans and friends, while he stayed married to me.

>Despite understanding, on some level, that what he was doing was wrong, he never conceded the hypocrisy of being out in the world preaching feminist ideals, while at the same time, taking away my right to make choices for my life and my body based on the truth. He deceived me for 15 years, so he could have everything he wanted. I believed, everyone believed, that he was one of the good guys, committed to fighting for women’s rights, committed to our marriage, and to the women he worked with. But I now see how he used his relationship with me as a shield, both during and after our marriage, so no one would question his relationships with other women or scrutinize his writing as anything other than feminist.

>sneak in the back door.