Rip Jane Thor

Good ridance

About time. Now we just have to wait for Carol to stop looking like a man.

Also forgot. Rip ultimate war thor.

Is anyone even excited to read Thor comics again?

Whor was such an unwarranted kick to the balls that merely bringing the actual Thor back is not nearly enough of an apology for what they've done.

What happened? Did she die?

Knocked out and her hammer broke.

They're gonna leave odison as the only hammer wearer.

Bill

The damage is already done though.

Doesn't that kill her of cancer?

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL]

no body no kill

Uh oh! Looks like SOMEBODY DIDN'T READ THE COMIC AT ALL

she wasn't even in this issue you retards, that's Volstagg.

I hope nigger spider men is next

/thread

Didn't Bill die in the last couple years when they destroyed their multiverse, or am I thinking of another Thor?

Did someone storytime it?

Considering Aaron and Whors run brought in more readers than any previous run, no, nobody is.

Theyee purging all the hammers. Just to rebuild Odison as the only real true Thor.

Wait, they didn't kill Volstagg, right?

Everyone died when they destroyed their multiverse. Well, everyone but like a dozen people that jumped on a life-raft to serve the end of everything, and half of those people ended up just dieing on Battleworld.

Op is talking about 701 and next

So nothing happened to her?

>almost every bone in his body broken
>his hammer destroyed
>left drifting in space
>dagger stabbed through his hand
>bleeding out
I mean, he might not be dead, but he's about as close as you can get.

Jane wasn't in 701. The whole issue was Mangog kicking Thorstagg's shit in.

This is Sup Forums in a nutshell

that isn't even the 616 hammer for godsake. Its clearly the 1610 hammer.

Sup Forums confirmed not to read comics or watch movies or watch cartoons.

The ultimate hammer is destroyed.

I find that difficult to believe, even for people that are so tasteless that they're still fans of Marvel.

>or watch movies
Woah, let's not exaggerate now.

Yeah, she wasn't in 701. This is from 701.
Literally all that happened last issue was that this ugly monster that I don't care about beat the shit out Volstagg (who has the ultimate hammer) and broke his hammer. And in 700 there was a big page showing the future, with a collapsed Jane Foster and a broken mjolnir. But we all know that prophecies should never be considered canon until they're fulfilled

Writers will destroy them all and turn bills hammer into the new gold one for odison.

Mjioner is faulty anyways.

Maybe.

Our of everyone is the seven realms, what made her the most "worthy" in the first place? Getting cancer isn't really an accomplishment.

Why not someone like Conner MacGregor?

One of the characters Marvel decided to insult fans with.
"Oh you don't like a female Thor? Sexist bigot #toxic"

Story time?

>bendis get out
>jane is not thor anymore in less than a month
Fuck, Sup Forums was right, it was really bendis.

Feminism you go girl.

No, I'm talking about during Doom's utopia when he had a Thor corps

Why those retarded writters thought that thor is a mantle after all? Thor is an identity, yeah other guy besides odinson called himself thor but he faked being Thor Odinson not "a thor".

k

Battleworld was when Doom's utopia had a Thor Corps.

Man that design and name is really lame

>Why those retarded writters thought that thor is a mantle after all?
Because that's how it was originally treated with Donald Blake before they changed their minds.

Jesus, is this Roxxon plot still going on?

So this guy is just a shittier version of Gorr?

its for the best

No it wasn't you mong
Thor was still his name
It was like saying The power of Steve

Aaron can't help himself

she's still cute!

Thats not true at all

Thor possessing a moral isn't the issue. It's been done before.
The issue many had with it was the reason for using a female host. It wasn't to do a good story it was to pander and get press.
There was a press release, it made the national news rounds, there were even news paper articles sucking Marvel's dick.
It was hard evidence that Marvel was out for attention.
When long time hardcore fans complained and called them on their bullshit they were threw under the bus at the height of the SJW emergence.

actually it is. Godbomb saw a slump in readers

>Sindr
>Fire theme
Really now

Mangog looks fucking terrible in that comic.

Mangog came first

I like Aaron's Thor run, Jane included, sue me

Nothing wrong with that

Ouch.

Only by 40 years tho.

Rip ultimate thor hammer. Also ultimate universe rage jobbing to mangog.

I guess ptsd can only take you so far

Liking bad comics is wrong, actually.

letters page

>he got fat again
truly the worst fate

whats wrong with being happy? Something brings user joy and you seething rage but its not anons fault

>hating on the Mangog
wew

So, it looks like we're still stuck with Whor.

Fantastic.

Call me if Marvel ever manages to uncuck itself.

she's been around for years. whatre you still doing here?

It's not even that. People were hype for a female Thor up until it was revealed it was fucking Jane behind it. If I remember right, most people were hype for it to secretly be Thor's own mother masquerading as female Thor. Which would have been hysterical.

They had at least three really good options if not more, and then they picked Jane.

>arc is called "Death of the Mighty Thor"
>first issue of the arc showed a flashforward to Thor Odinson in full on worthy mode
>Mangog, a creature that even Odin has trouble fighting, is making a b-line for Asgardia
>Not Brand Echh had two separate jokes by two different writers about Jane dieing soon
Jane has been Thor for, what, 3 years now? And your breaking point is her final arc? C'mon, son. She wasn't even in this fucking issue and it looks like she isn't going to be in the next one either.

If you didn't enjoy this issue where she didn't appear at all, then I don't see what difference it would make if she was gone entirely. It'd still be the same creative team on the book.

I wanted moonstone as thor

By what criterion?

Le epin Malekith war has been going on for like four years and it's been nothing but everyone jobbing to the power of the edge for entire issues with only like two counterattacks by Jane and the good guys
Also the Mangog is always great, but his thematic sense in the run and the way he's written really demote him to an OP Gorr expy and I hate this, even without factoring that Aaron really gives no answer as to what makes worthiness and godhood

>most people were hype for it to secretly be Thor's own mother masquerading as female Thor
Man, fucking what? Nah, man. The two people that everyone assumed it was going to be was either Roz Solomon or Jane. Roz was who everyone suspected since she was an Aaron OC, but then she ended up being a red herring for Jane.

While I prefer Roz to Jane, I don't think Roz being Thor instead of Jane would have changed much of anything for the vitriol towards her. The "Whor" meme started before her first issue even came out.

Seeing if she's dead yet, obviously.

What the hell are you doing here?

He looks like a crappy ketcup and mustard Tiki head. And his name is like "Dude, what instead of MAgog, it was MANgog."

Unfortunately, Aaron is both pretty one-note and completely lacking in subtlety. He's just not suited for long runs or anything that requires any nuance beyond "heavy metal album cover." Edgy bombast is good in small doses, which is why Godbomb, his Ghost Rider run and Astonishing Spider-man and Wolverine were so great.

Ok this particular rendition makes him look like he's wearing a onesie.