twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome lad.

When do we sleep?

>incorrect title format
>anime
>0 links

kys

What's the deal with brexit?
It's going to happen or you need the parliament approval?

I just got kicked from my guild for saying Trump wasn't so bad.

>Anyone reads links
>It's 5:41am
>It's not a weeb board.

They appealed the courts ruling so we'll see how that goes everyone's kinda pissed at the courts including parliament. If they have to vote it'll go through. Going against the will of 17,000,000 people is political suicide.

Which game?

Probably nap in the afternoon. Going to watch Yankee election shit later.

swtor. I got a message afterwards from some guy in the guikd saying 'maga' so not all bad. It was a Canadian officer who kicked me fucking leafs.

>tfw watching Dredd again

I have a stonk-on for justice

Think I'm going to put coffee in my hot chocolate and stay awake until I know the result..

I see. It's not just Sup Forums where leafs are faggots.

Apparently this Canadian was a queer woman who loved Islam...so probably good I got kicked lol

Madman
Yea it's for the best.

Bootleg pikey Brit/pol/ is the best Brit/pol/ you nonce.

I'm off to sleep for a few hours lads, going to wake for 10 so I can spend the day celebrating my birthday before napping in the evening to watch the election. Who's staying up for the banter?

How is the game now? I beta tested but quickly lost interest. Just wish the made KoTOR 3 tbqhfam.

I'll be there. brit/pol/ will be a comfy thread to watch in. The sticky went to shit 20min after it was posted yesterday.

I quite like it, playing as an imperial agent atm it's fun as fuck. Only £18 for 60 days.Some of the single player stories are really good.

The sith certainly had a more interesting story. Just had to play with blinders on for all the edgy faggots around you.

SITH are far better, as long as you didn't go full edgelord plus the Sith are British.

>non-OG or EU star wars talk

videogame faggots get out REEEEEE

BTW why does the left defend Islam some guy in the guild was slagging off Christians that's fine, I say one pro Trump thing I hate Muslims.

Well ask a question about the EU faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZ_7g0hh4

It's the in thing among cucks to love defending everything they aren't while despising everything they are. Bluepill side effect.

The anime faggots have killed brit/pol/, they can't even format the title correctly.

Fuck too cute.

What about the eu?

I just don't get it, there is no understanding the left they can't be reasoned with. We need a purge desu in a non 'violent' way of course.

I'd like to think they could be converted but a lot are lost causes.

I don't think they can, they are brainwashed to the point of insanity.

I CAN'T SLEEP AND NOW THEY'RE POSTING LEWD KARENS IN THE TRUMP GENERAL JUST

How uncivilised.