Eyes Wide Open: Save Humanity

Previous Thread:
Arm yourself ONLY for self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but DO NOT GET "SUICIDED" like many others before us.

If this is all too much for you here's Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

MUST WATCH 3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel C(hild)handler
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Comet Pizza
Clintons
Possibly (not likely) Trumps
Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

This is the Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971
fmsfonline.org/links/fmsfrecoveredmemories.html
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
docdro.id/ZBW35kS
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/former-potomac-school-teacher-to-be-sentenced-in-decades-old-molestations/2013/10/17/b41ba620-3743-11e3-80c6-7e6dd8d22d8f_story.html
archive.is/XlqMZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Starr#Investigation_of_the_death_of_Vince_Foster
youtu.be/ObzWF7ECaag
youtube.com/watch?v=0CTlNziqdr8
gloriaallred.com/Gloria-s-Videos-and-Statements/Potomac-School-Victims-Statements-10-18-2013.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k
vocaroo.com/i/s1aaPoKuAJZ5
documentcloud.org/documents/835134-kloman-letters.html
docdroid.net/q7A92jS/westlaw-peoplemap-report-mr-james-a-alefantis.pdf.html#page=19
ufile.io/cad8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>IRC Channel

irc.rizon.net
#eyeswideopen

GET IN HERE

What else could possibly come up? Everything's locked up now

I will admit, those e-fits look a HELL OF A LOT LIKE THE PODESTAS. But eyewitness evidence is always suspect. We can't conclude any connection between the maddies and the podestas unless we can prove that they were in Portugal at the time.

Again, the card picture is probably nothing. The girl in it is John Podesta's grandchild.

COMET AND ALEFANTIS, EPSTEIN AND CLINTON, BEYOND BORDERS, LAURA SILSBY, THESE ARE THE THINGS WE NEED TO FOCUS ON.

How do we get our hands/eyes on the flight logs?

Determine John's whereabouts on May 3rd 2007. That is literally all that needs to be done. Someone here already found him on May 11th 2007 so its feasible. It is going to be far easier to prove that John did not do it even if thats not the answer we really "want"

This is the same persone as the one that did the MajesticApe video.

Okay, newanon here, I'm working on a rough folder to archive info. . . where should I upload it?

its not eyewitness. Its apparently computer generated sketches based on security footage in the area. I could be wrong but as I recall thats what it is.

Here is Epstein's little black book

gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

here are the flight logs:

gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

>RIP Ivanka

this has been disproven, STOP POSTING DISINFO
see:

fmsfonline.org/links/fmsfrecoveredmemories.html

"The AMA considers recovered memories of childhood sexual abuse to be of uncertain authenticity, which should be subject to external verification."
American Medical Association, Council on Scientific Affairs, Memories of Childhood Sexual Abuse, 1994.

"At present there are no scientifically valid criteria that would generally permit the reliable differentiation of true recovered memories of sexual abuse from pseudomemories."
Michigan Psychological Association, Recovered Memories of Sexual Abuse: MPA Position Paper, 1995.

"The use of recovered memories is fraught with problems of potential misapplication."
American Medical Association, Council on Scientific Affairs, Memories of Childhood Sexual Abuse, 1994.

"The AMA considers recovered memories of childhood sexual abuse to be of uncertain authenticity, which should be subject to external verification."
American Medical Association, 1994.
>>Hey, don't believe the kid that told you Jimmy Comet stuck his red rocket ..... nvm.

spread this meme, dead-end for now

i liek dis

constructive criticism welcome

Somebody put the Podestas in Portugal in late April till May 12, and you cracked it.
There was a health conference in Lisbon on May 10-12 by the same group that's part of the Trilateral Commission, which the Podesta's are a part of and so is CGI
pic related

the picture called "madeline" you can basically delete. that kid is younger than madeline was when she dissappeared

see

Well that's nice. . . now tell where to upload it shithead.

Bump 4 visibility

welp.

S A V E D

No somebody here already found John on May 11th 2007 testifying or whatever its called to some committee I think maybe it was education. Its on youtube. John's whereabouts on May 11th are confirmed to be in the United States as I recall specifically Washington DC

and just so you guys know what we are up against:

we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch/satan which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship satan without them even knowing.

but it gets weirder
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.

remember the link to saturn? saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

>There was a health conference in Lisbon on May 10-12
oh wait fuck, is that the video I watched from May 11th? whoops

the kid on the right, though, is literally taped to a table with a grown man standing behind her. her eyes look puffy and like she hasn't slept. there's almost no context for why jimmycomet posted it on his instagram either.

the girl on the right is 100% not madeleine mccann, but it is still suspicious

ok, will change it

Ran the ssn from the email. Shows 2003 issue date confirming your meme.

REMINDER: FILTHY REDDITPEDE CALLED THE EXXON ACROSS THE STREET FROM COMET PING PONG AND THE PERSON ON THE PHONE MENTIONED PAUL RYAN TWO FUCKING TIMES AS HAVING VISITED

PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN
>PAUL RYAN
PAUL RYAN

LET'S STAY FOCUSED. Even after the election, we still have work to do. BTW.... sparky is back!!

javascript:quote('96824577');

Guys please, I need a place to drop my folder. What is a good site???

Sister of James Alefantis. Wrote a letter in support of Christopher Kloman

s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Backup: docdro.id/ZBW35kS

Christopher Kloman was sentenced to 43 years in prison for mutliple counts of child molestation.

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/former-potomac-school-teacher-to-be-sentenced-in-decades-old-molestations/2013/10/17/b41ba620-3743-11e3-80c6-7e6dd8d22d8f_story.html

Backup: archive.is/XlqMZ

Also on the list is Kenneth Starr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Starr#Investigation_of_the_death_of_Vince_Foster

Someone has some REEEEEALLY good dirt on him.

I don't understand where you make the connection to a prison. How does a cube inherently symbolize a prison?

take your meds Achmed

guys... this shit is nonsense. This has nothing to do with facts. If you can't be bothered to research using the methods that we know are working i.e. follow the fucking money/ weaponize autism then don't post this ridiculous shit

this is where 666 comes from and is specifically what the bible passage refers to about "calculating the number" Its a talisman people wore in addition to whatever else it does.

Deleted

You're missing the point
Madieline went missing May 3rd
The Podesta's could've went to Portugal for this conference and left before May 11th
It's only a 7 hr flight from D.C to Lisbon
He deleted all his emails up till the 4th

FLIGHT LOGS
If you find D.C to Lisbon or London to Lisbon flight logs around the May 3rd time frame, and Podesta's are on them, the case is solved

Where did you get the list? Can we find the letters?

Theory/old rabbithole?
Has anyone looked into if these are connected?
Only case I know of that relates to exactly what we're looking into..
Reports from his "keeper" (a used boy) say this exists and this goes above law enforcement agencies. Please look this over for possible connections/leads. I'm guessing this is the same entity we're dealing with.

Be careful, be safe.
youtu.be/ObzWF7ECaag

youtu.be/ObzWF7ECaag

What can I do

We must summon Bahamut to punch Jecht 3 times before he even has a turn so that Yu Yevon reveals himself (And we get unlimited auto-revive)

You're assuming so much shit here... this isn't helping... Research the fucking money and personal connections

No, that was in D.c
Think of a 2 week timeframe
Late April to May 12
They could've been in Portugal in April 28,29,30...

I know I'm just clarifying so we're all on the same page. Podesta is confirmed in the United States on May 11th

youtube.com/watch?v=0CTlNziqdr8

John Podesta, President and CEO of the Center for American Progress, teacher at Eagleview Elementary School, testified about boosting teacher and principal quality before the U.S. House Education and Labor Committee on May 11, 2007

>He deleted all his emails up till the 4th
I'd put this at probably the most incriminating piece of evidence right after the police efit sketches

Determine John Podesta's whereabouts on May 3rd 2007

a cube that surrounds you emprisons you

the symbolism fits. you can look up saturn and the associations in mythology, the hexagon on its northpole, the tilt of the earth etc.

the question is how much of that is coincidence. as for the symbols representing saturn/satan im pretty sure the elite did work on switching that. again the question is if there is something to the belives of the elite

Likely generated by Gloria Allred

gloriaallred.com/Gloria-s-Videos-and-Statements/Potomac-School-Victims-Statements-10-18-2013.pdf

Lots of truth to this

Connect with your soul and travel cross dimensions while trying to save this one as a backup plan

0_0 what if they took Epstein's plane??

Eminem?

What does he have to do with this?

Wtf? Is that a sculpture of a baby dick?

second part was meant to can you explain that to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k

Thread theme.

Especially since Podesta got an email on the 5th saying have a safe trip. He'd definitely be back by the 11th.

dropbox dropbox dot c o m
mega upload mega d o t nz
file dropper d o t com
uploadfiles d o t io
tiny upload dot c o m
create a torrent
zip it all into one file

any closed 3D shape could encompass and surround you

thank you

How does an elementary school teacher become a top presidential adviser?

Keep looking, You must all awaken to this. I am happy this is finally being talked about. If we can end the black cube we end Islam!

TELL ME WHERE TO DUMP MY DAMN ARCHIVE YOU DEAF FAGGOTS

This house is owned by David Brock, and currently co-owned by James Alefantis as of October 2016 (source: Alefantis Westlaw profile)

I thought D Brock and James split up years ago???

If they did then this becomes headline news because Epstein's logs are out there

>can you explain that to me?
every row including the two diagonals add up to 111 and the total of all the numbers in the square add up to 666

its called The Magic Square Talisman of the Sun Demon

For everyones consideration.

>dropbox dropbox dot c o m
>mega upload mega d o t nz
>file dropper d o t com
>uploadfiles d o t io
>tiny upload dot c o m

HOLY FUCK GUYS, HELP

vocaroo.com/i/s1aaPoKuAJZ5

Reposting this caz last bread ended right after I posted it

Note to anyone going down this rabbit hole:

The whole 80s hysteria of the "satanic panic" was denounced as a conspiracy theory and quickly forgotten. The whole subject of SRA is littered with HEAVY disinfo. Resesrching this shit is like circumnavigating through a mine field. Alot of the so called victims like Cathy Obrien and mark phillips are disinfo agents themselves. Even the Mkultra conspiracy theory is mainstream history channel tier bullshit.

It goes like this:
>cia conducts mind control experiments
>uses psychadelic drugs
>gets caught
>stops
>hippies find lsd and become enlightened

Basically the mainstream mkultra narrative says that the government wanted the psychs for mind control research and the hippy gurus were the good guys.

The truth is, the whole 60s counterculture was manufactured by the cia and they promoted this shit via agents in the entertainment industry. The greatful dead and other bands were intelligence assets. Greatful dead members used to go to bohemian grove.

When the child abuse stuff came to light they used their media whores to make it look fringe. People like Geraldo Rivera and Oprah interviewed Michael Aquino and made it look like the accusers were lunatics.

The FBI had Ted Gunderson investigatethese claims and he vocally believed them. Ted pretended to be a good guy who was dedicated to bringing these people to justice when he was actually just covering it all up. The people behind SRA even created their own "victims of satanic abuse" support groups to "help" the victims. This was used to quell dissent. Just remember that this subject is drenched in cointelpro gatekeeping to keep you from the truth. Its all real, but very confusing.

No idea but he apparently likes to be around children

YOU MEAN GAYOWNED TOGETHER

REEEEEEEEEEE

Just FB messaged Frank. Here's what I wrote:

"Hi Frank - we don't know each other, and I'm sorry to trouble you about what may in fact be nothing but hearsay and head-fever, but: the internet is discovering evidence of strange doings on a certain trendy stretch of NW Connecticut Ave, and possibly abroad. Anything to it? I've read that you're not terribly thrilled about the direction the area has gone in recent years. Right now there are many of us who don't exactly like the look of certain local developments, either.

I assume you've already been contacted about this odd bit of metropolitan opera, so I won't personally bother you again, and there's no need for you to reply to my FB account. There's a lot of work being done right now at places like Sup Forums and Reddit, and many of the anons have been wondering whether or not to contact you. I'm probably not the first. Any word from you concerning the present situation - whether on Reddit, Sup Forums, FB, Twitter, YouTube, or wherever - would be much appreciated (barring professional or legal concerns, of course). If not, no worries. We're doing what we can.

Thanks for standing up to the bastards IRL.

Couple links:

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com (Not my doing, but thought it an interesting read)

(Latest thread, will move before long)"

One of you anons might want to consider giving him an update on the latest thread. I'm looking into more Connecticut Ave strangeness

This isnt limited yo party affiliations friend this is a members only club of compromised wealthy so called elite, all done in the dark comes to the light, Victory to the light.

Have you guys noticed that a majority of these people are either in
executive type positions or they are in positions that are supposed
to fight against trafficking?

DOJ guy, Many attorneys. Was it Epsteins attorney that was also
previously convicted or was that a different case?

Bill Clinton making it profitable for states to take children through
CPS and then how many get abused in foster homes???

Trafficking "reporters" that Bill rescued from North Korea...

Didn't Silsby work for CPS for a bit?

Also Hillary is at a minimum part of that International
thing against trafficking at the British embassy
in DC. Priests...

All people that you are supposed
to be able to trust to help you are compromised. It's so sad.

Wow dnt let this slide.

Jeffrey Epstein was/is also a member of the Trilateral Commission

Yes he would
Think about this..
Say the Podesta's get to Portugal April 29th
They abduct the girl on the 2nd or 3rd
They skip town and back to d.c on the 4th...
They skip the conference because everything went wrong

He was also working for the Podesta Group in partnership with his brother.

For 2007 their OpenSecrets filings include Tyco Industrial and Tyco Electronics. There are 2 offices and one facility location in Portugal for those companies that are a 3 hour drive from where Madeleine went missing.

I don't have any other information and this is the only link between Podesta and Portugal that I could dig up.

found the list of all letters written in support of kloman. james' sister is alice starr? if so, it's the first one

thanks senpai

documentcloud.org/documents/835134-kloman-letters.html

THIS link is what i meant to post* lmao

He was a lawyer first
And went to a Jesuit school
Full of faggot pedos

pastebin!

Achilles L. Alefantis look this up. Relative

This

Tell me why you think the CIA manufactured the hippie movement.

10/10

Can you link the email please?

p-please be a look-a-like..

I did an hour ago and nothing so far.

I want it all

Alice Starr? Related to Ken Starr?

user isnt lying
docdroid.net/q7A92jS/westlaw-peoplemap-report-mr-james-a-alefantis.pdf.html#page=19

ah ok, now i get it. thought even so much but miscaculated and came to 121 in the second row i countred which threw me off.

i knew of a similar one (pic related) where each row adds up to 15, which adds to 6(1+5) giving 666 vertically and horizontally, and when combining the numbers in the right order (123, 456, 789) you get the masonic symbol

ufile.io/cad8

FIRST RAW BATCH PHAGGOTS

F I R S T R A W B A T C H

The efit connection is CTR disinfo.