Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #13 PREVIEW

8 YEARS LATER. New writer, new artist, new direction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h_D3VFfhvs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jump eight years into the future with the web-slinging and wall-crawling Spider-Man family! Peter Parker and Mary Jane’s super-powered daughter, Annie, is now in high school. But when this teen isn’t in class, she’s swinging through the streets with her parents. After all, keeping New York safe from super villains is a family affair! But what new threat has emerged to menace the wall-crawlers?

I'm kinda tired of domino masks. I don't know what else they can do without ending up with crab face like Kyle Rayner.

>that crotch
It's no wonder he is still with MJor he has boner for his daughter

Kek, fucking damnit Peter. Alright, I can dig this, that costume is kind of shit but that's really the only thing I can find to complain about. Looks like RYV is staying on my pull list

Fucking kek.

Love the series, but that costume is ass.

idk, spidey is red, MJ is white, and she's blue. I like it

Give her Arachne or something else that isn't Spider-Girl
OK that was funny, Peter making good dad jokes.

I don't get the joke

I feel like I'm the only one okay with Annie's costume. I like her hair showing, but I would've preferred something like Ultimate Spider Girl where she had a full mask

This writing and art suck

Listen to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.
youtu.be/h_D3VFfhvs4

It's part of a song called Smooth Criminal

I think the worst feature is the v neck. The colors aren't the problem.

I loved the preview, I´ll keep reading RYV

Spread it.

>Annie talking shit about Jessica
>Peter making cheesy jokes

I'll save judgement for when the issue is released, but this preview has given me a bit more hope than I had before.

Dumbass here. Is this an AU or did Peter finally get tired of being cucked by Mephesto?

Alternate reality, though Mephestio has a new target in mind to fuck with now thanks to the events of Spider-Man and Deadpool

The art is fine for most comic publishers, but not Marvel. Half of Marvels books have this clumsy cartoony art style. Marvel should be holding themselves to a higher standard, especially on Spider-Man.

Lets give everyone Spidey’s powers so the actual Spider-Man is no longer special.

Spider-Man is not special just because of the spider-powers.

And Annie is his daughter.

Costumes as shitty as ever, not gonna bother.

Is there any hope of bringing this into continuity like they did with super-man?

Except Annie is one of the only characters that SHOULD get Peter's powers.
And to date, one of only three who are allowed to potentially better with them than he is.

Wait... MJ also have spider powers? But why? It would me much better if she remained normal, a counterpoint to Peter and Annie.

Her costume gives her her powers, she's normal without it.

She had the Venom symbiote for a bit, but then lost it because we can't have nice things.

Annie's costume has a truly terrible color scheme.

This comic sucks.

I disagree, it's quite enjoyable seeing Peter and MJ as parent again, probably my second favorite title on my pull list behind SM/DP

Are the other two Kaine and Ben?

OwO

Domino masks is trash, nobody besides Annie look any older but in sure peter will have some grey

Goddamn I miss mayday

The dad joke is bad and not in the way a dad joke is supposed to be. Stegman should really still be writing this book. I just don't really trust a rootless millennial who likely doesn't have (and just as likely doesn't want) kids to write a good family story. It's going to lack the sincerity and will probably just be putting Annie front and center with Peter and MJ sliding into more support roles.

Also Stegman should probably take over ASM too. He surprised me a lot with being a pretty good writer.

A Kelly/Stegman ASM duo would be pure kino

Just some thoughts...
Annie looks literally like a Robin clone.
Also... the sinister six would be waay older in a world where a daughter of Peter Parker aged to teenage.
Also ain't Kraven supposed to be dead outside 616?

Reminder that Spider-powers make you a demon in the sack. So Annie's future husband hit the lottery

its probably a simulation

>Also... the sinister six would be waay older in a world where a daughter of Peter Parker aged to teenage.

I'm guessing it's a training simulation or something.

>implying girls can be straight in numarvel

Probably benji and mayday but then youd have to include april and earth x mayday

What I like about Mayday's book it was that it portrayed Peter in a way I would think he would react if his daughter tried to be a super hero. He would be vehemently against it because all of the shit he went through but would ultimately end up supporting her decision once he saw how responsible and capable she was of handling.

And yeah Mayday had her screws up and Peter and MJ worried like hell but she showed she had the chops to carry on Peter's legacy.

Renew Your Vows is fun but it's not that deep or interesting like Spider-Girl and I can't see Peter ever letting his daughter fight crime, especially as a kid, but I have learned to accept it in this particular comic.

And you know what? Maybe for RYV Annie works better as a kid seeing how it's a more lighthearted universe and unlike Spider-Girl it's less of a comic about the daughter and more of a Spider-Family family comic. Plus teenage Spider-Daughter has already been done and Annie works better as a kid.