Justice League Vol. I The Silver Age (Pt. 1)

57 years ago, the world's greatest heroes reunited for the first time. I want to highlight some of their greatest hits, some of their most important stories, and some personal favorites, but first... the beginning.

And here we go! Hopefully I'll manage to finish this

>John Jones
The disrespect is palpable.

lol yeah, I don't know why they called him that back then instead of just Martian Manhunter. It's not even a cool name

To be fair it's a super long and a bitch to fit into that tiny box. They could have used his Martian name instead though.

They introduce him as "John Jones, Manhunter from Mars" later in this issue, so I don't think space is quite the issue. Just weird older issue stuff

Wait latern rings can read minds?

Lantern rings used to be able to do whatever the user wanted back in the Silver Age

Silver age rings can do a lot.

You ever think we’ll see WW use the invisible jet again?

You mean in the comics? I don't see why not

It's shows up here and there. It's rendered moot because of her flying powers.

Alright that's it for now because I just got invited to the movies so I gotta run, anyway thanks for reading and I'll see you next time (which might be later today)!!

Evil movies

glorious batmobile!!!

Back then rings could:
>make shit colors other than green
>let users go through walls
>read minds
>show video feeds from wherever the user wants
Which is why I felt the weakness to yellow was a fair tradeoff.

Not really, there's a lot of shit that an undetectable thought-controlled plane can do that she can't do just by flying. Though I'd be fine with flight being reduced back to gliding on air currents.

Unfortunately like Superman's trunks it's never coming back because some DC exec goes "hurrdurr it's too silly" which is also why she's saddled with the stupid fucking sword and shield.

I love Starro

Whatever dude.

That was snappy