Who was your favorite character from Thor: Ragnarok? Mine was Loki because he's such a scamp. He loves his pranks...

Who was your favorite character from Thor: Ragnarok? Mine was Loki because he's such a scamp. He loves his pranks, but you know he's got a heart of gold.

This happens with every charming villain, eventually they team up with the good guys and everyone has to forget they killed countless innocent people.

Loki was a sympathetic character in the first Thor film. Him being frenemies with Thor isn't OOC.

Outside of Thor, he's hated by everyone else in the MCU. Thor only gives him a pass because they're bros.

Also I dunno, something about warriors die in battle all the time

Oh, is this the scene where Loki gives Coulson a free trip to Tahiti?

It's a magical place, you know.

So let me get this straight
>Coulson dies in Avengers
>goes to Hell
>cones back as Ghost Rider

Case in point.

Snart did nothing wrong. Banner was my favorite character though.

There was one series of books I was reading years ago. One of the newer good guys was a supremacist russian that raped girls and murdered innocents and was the main antagonist an laying waste to the land in the earlier books. Then later when his army is in tatters he's discovered to have a brain tumor, that conveniently cures him of all these sadistic acts and grants him forgiveness from his enemies. Then he's palling around with the hero and friends in later books. Shit's weird but you can't expect much from a guy who wrote 5-6 novels a month.

Snart killed a lot of people.

Mick even moreso.

I appreciate that every movie Thor gets more and more modern. He was a stick in the mud lunkhead in The Avengers and Thor. Now he's a bit more savvy.

Remember that quaint alien invasion he pulled in NY? Sure some people died in the rubble, but man is Loki fun.

>countless innocent people
No, Civil War revealed that he directly or indirectly killed 74 people.

in NY

+ helicarrier + Germany

(still a bullshit number)

Nah, he just borrowed the Spirit of Vengeance so he could trick a gynoid AI with all the powers of the Inhumans (minus those that live on the moon).

Can you believe some people think this show is bad? There's no justice in this world.

74? That's okay then.

Imagine if it was 75!?

Ehh still fine. Now 80 though!

He killed 80 people before they even managed to arrest him.

This. Loki and Thor were bros for, like, hundreds to thousands of years. Loki has been a bad guy for about a decade, and most of that time was spent pretending to be dead.

He's ummm ...Adopted

> Can you believe some people think this show is bad?

Yes because it is complete shit.

This

It's ok, you don't have to meme here. I won't tell anyone.