Are we just going to glance over this bitch dressed as a Nazi at the Clinton rally?

Are we just going to glance over this bitch dressed as a Nazi at the Clinton rally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TEE97inel5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if it's brilliant or retarded.

Post video.

this is progressive you retarded faggot.

Sad

Just saw that and thought to myself who approved that shit

youtu.be/TEE97inel5c

Cabbal Zio Nazi

HEIL HILLARY

>Lady GaGa

6 years too late

yea

you know why?

she's going down with the ship

in three months her """career""" will be ogre

You have to go back like 43 minutes to get to SS Lady Gag.

She's less of a train wreck than that black tranny currently mumbling to himself behind Trump in Grand Rapids.

lol

Mein gott...

look at all those nu-males

Didn't you know since they're liberal they can do whatever they fucking want? Check your privilege cis scum. REEEEEEEE

NUMALES AND LANDWHALES

dumb cloverposter

Too bad she and her satanic friends are obsessed with Muslim immigration and kiddie diddlying. Or I might have given her the D.

Very sad.

typical democrat

But you loved nazi's..............

How problematic

>that Trump ASCII art in the Nazi stream

>Hillary Clinton is made of Steel Beams, not even jet fuel can melt her.

>would someone like that have a place in donald trumps america he wondered
>well we can answer that question tomorrow
>yes absolutely

glad to know shes on our side

Who is this?

Absolute madwoman

my first thought when I saw this was how the media would attack trump if he had a fucking speaker wear a nazi-like armband at one of his rallies

unbelievable.

every time they trot out one of these degenerate shitty pop star zog puppets i want trump to win even more just to see the fucking look on their faces

Wait... is she /ourgirl/?? What did she say?

she was acting like goebbels ranting about how strong dear leader is

#imwithhernow

Jesus, she shrieks so much.

Why did she say we need to repeal HB2? Why is making it mandatory to become a female before using female bathrooms a bad thing. Gender identity can change every day according to these loony bins.

I cant believe she brought that Satanist on board in the wake of the Spirit Cooking scandal. This was crazy. But then again liberals are so fucking stupid nothing penetrates their thick dead skulls.

That face on the right is perfect

>Why is making it mandatory to become a female before using female bathrooms a bad thing.
Because it wasn't an issue in the past. Not to mention it's basically impossible to enforce.

She's dressed like Michael Jackson fools, that's one of his outfits

The fuck... I mean... What is going ooooon???

She has some fake ass uniform and she is still heiling? Like isn't is the same as when white people cover Beyoncē?

I think they are offensive. This hurt my neo-nazis friends feelings!

#offensivehalloweencostume

Such a hypocrites...

that aint no tranny, thats some george romero shit

Pussy grabbing officers could do it

With the red arm band?

>shitlibs calling Trump a Nazi since day one
>Meanwhile Democrats use literal brownshirt/Nazi tactics to dissuade Trump voters/generate propaganda

No it isn't.
Single camera facing the door/entrance, fixed in place.
Anyone that walks through the door is seen, if somebody reports that a man was using the women's restroom or that a woman was using a men's restroom then the tapes are reviewed and the perpetrator is fined.

Done.

Another reason for trump

How do you define who is a man and who is a woman? How problematic!

I don't really understand what's Nazi about this. Is it just because of the tight-fitting red+black?

yaaaas

No, because then you run into the issues we already have - butch lesbians getting mistaken for men, and men who pass as women still get in.

A better solution (in the interest of preventing sexual assault) is having alarms on all the stall doors, so that if anyone tries to get in while it's occupied, it floods the whole area with knockout gas and automatically dials the police.

Does that make you randy, baby?

Those are normal people that you see everyday.

This can be weaponized,,,

Who is that?

a fucking altmer

myth busted. still though... he has like 10,000 outfits, why the most nazi one?

Makes me wanna shit in yer mouth.

MEME THIS RIGHT NOW
KEK WILLS IT

Wow... with all the pedo shit going around, this is the "spirit" she is choosing to channel?!?
I don't want to believe! stop making me go there!

Larry Gaga BTFO!

We just want to know what the game is here, whether it's meant to be ironic or subversive.

she messed it up

She stole MJ's shit the cunt

Nah, just an ignorant OP that can't grasp the difference between a Cossack and a Nazi. A couple of thousand miles and 100 years off, or so.

Lack of education is a bitch.

Looks nice i guess

Well the entire "problem" here is that the left deems it haram in the first place so any solution short of total adherence to their demands is of course going to be problematic.

Altmer a shit, Bosmer is where it's at famalam

there was a worse one at the Clinton rally

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you
You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you

many such cases

holy shit, kek loves us all

kek'd

>Gaga comparing herself to Jackson

I respect her as a hard-working artist, (don't really like her music) but flaunting ego like that is pretty lame.

brush its real, been trying to post about this but shit keeps getting archived quick as fuck, she wore according to cbs his actual jacket, so a person confirmed connected to the spirit cooking pedestal people wore a probable pesos shit, they are in your face on purpose they don't think we can expose them

It's all she's done her entire career.

She ripped off small bands melodies and hooks.

>facebook shares win elections
sage

In order to fine them in the first place they would need to be met in person, should the confusion still persist then that's their own fault.
Something needs to be done about this gender bender bollocks.

id love to say brilliant but ive to face the fact that its probably retarded

It needs to happen

VERY SUBTLE GAGA

I LIKE IT

If it would be a surrogate for any candidate but Hillary, that campaign would get savaged.

hmmmmm

Nazis had impeccable fashion sense, tbqh.

this photo still creeps the shit outta me

lol holy shit he looks like ezy e there

/OUR GIRL/

do you retards not see thats shes trolling the fuck out of hill shills?

"oh it was a michael jackson shirt" LMAO

>Chinese cartoon belts

top fuggin kek

Literally who?

Micheal had a thing for Nazis. I thinking started naming the Jew as well. Saw it on some youtube video.

Tranny gaga is working with us

You cant tell me the fucking Im with Her logo doesnt look like some newform Nazi logo. I mean look at this picture.

america is full-blown retarded