Trump supporters are tin foils

Boards supporting clinton:

a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr

Boards supporting trump:
/x/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums supports trump

They won't admit it, but they do.

Goy means "Not jew" in hebrew. (almost no one uses that word though except orthodox jews)

A jew cannot be a goy

>pol

5.6/10 made me reply

Winter is coming! Winter is /x/ time, nigga!
Nothin' better than gettin' comfy on a snowy, winter night and readin' some spookies before bed. Makes the memory foam that much cozier!

Hillary is the better candidate

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Reminder:
Hillary actually VOTED for a physical barrier between mexico and the US. she is your vote, not trump
Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

Boards supporting Trump

a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr

Boards supporting Clinton

Reddit

You forgot to remove Sup Forums from the list when you copy pasted the list, you oven stuffing.

SAGE

>Sup Forums
>supporting Clinton ever

Where does /trash/ fit into all this?

the only boards i go to are Sup Forums, /x/, and Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is liberal though.

/sci/ supports Trump... just stop bombarding us with fucking global warming and troll science threads.

Sup Forums is my fav board

Huh I guess I'm with #Hilldawg now

>/k/ supporting Clinton
top kek
/k/ stands with pol to the end

This. Sup Forums is basically sfw Sup Forums these days.

>/k/
>supporting Trump
You're kidding, right?

Sage in all fields. Slide this shut. BTW I'm from biz and k and they are both mostly trump boards.

representing /fa/ we support trump

Dude... Read a book. I thought you people were supposed to be educated? Reading the written works by the candidates really tells you much more than you get from their speeches (let alone third-hand information from the news).

Thank you kind merchant. Truly you are our greatest ally.

Lol fucking goldberg

Sup Forums is pro-Trump. It's just that board is so full of shit that's not vidya-related so anyone talking politics immediately gets told to fuck off.

Tinfoil doesn't jam government mind control waves. It amplifies them. Look up how Chaff works. If you want to block radio waves you need a faraday cage. The last thing you want to do is wear a tinfoil hat.

>fit
no

Sup Forums is a cuck board

>Sup Forums
>for clinton

BACK IN THE OVEN YOU FUCKING KIKE

>/mlpol/
>Clinton

choose one

/mlp/ definitely got redpilled and support trump, so does /fa/

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

>Sup Forums
>supporting clinton

1/10 apply yourself.

>/k/
>Sup Forums
I'll have what you're having

We are mostly educated. But you can't save the people that learned gender studies... why do you think he joined CTR? To feed his wife's son of course.

NOT SO FAST FAGGOT

>Hillary was for the wall

Just shows she's a two faced bitch who will say everything and change nothing... sad!

You should be more mindful of traps, mensch.

>Sup Forums

witnessed

>almost no one uses that word though except orthodox jews
Funny because it used to be common insult among jews over there until recently. But welp - instead of cultivating western/eastern European traditions you've chosen to be like arabs, you pathetic bastards.

/ajp/ has and will always be n/a/tsoc

God bless you user.

>Sup Forums supporting the damnation and downfall of our country

Sup Forumsirgin here, Fuck off kike. After we fix the fuckery you did to our country, we're coming after you.

ゆっくりしていってね!!!

>/k/ being pro-clinton
You didn't think this through, did you?

As a MEMBER of /sci/, there is no leaning, we are a science board you fucking gimp.

>/k/

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw /x/ is dead