Cut it out you guys

Cut it out you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/dc-vs-marvel-who-has-the-higher-tomatometer/
slashfilm.com/robert-downey-jr-disses-the-dark-knight-tells-dc-comics-to-fo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> less than 75 RT score Marvel Movie
LMAO Marvel is finished

> 40 RT Score DC Movie
"Critics are divided"

>40 RT Score
They wish

Marvel movies are Top Tier.

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/dc-vs-marvel-who-has-the-higher-tomatometer/
>DC 67.7% average
>Marvel 64.1% average

That's not fair. I wanted to like the DCEU. WB didn't want to let me. Gotta feel for Mamoa though, he just can't get anything going.

It wasn't originally about Marvel vs DC.
Here's what went down. First Marvel made movies and some people loved them and some people didn't but the majority of people thought they were good. The DC made movies and they were objectively bad. But rather then just accept their favorite comic book company makes bad films DCfags would rather cry foul and say the Marvelfags are being bias, which in tern made said Marvelfags back lash against them.
The pendulum always swings back.
And Marvel keeps making movies that people like. The churn them out like fucking hot cakes and DCfags are furious because despite the fact that Marvel movies are not high art, they are constantly decent which is something that DC movies have not been for decades.
So yes, it is about Marvel vs DC cause this fight has been started and it's not going away because either side won't be satisfied until the other gives up and let's face it, DCfags are the aggressor in it and they won't admit defeat at this point cause then they have to admit they were being assholes the whole time.

DC made it a competition when Avengers did gangbusters and they immediately announced a JL movie afterwards.

That's a comparison of DC/Marvel shows and movies over their entire lifespan. We're talking about modern Marvel Studios vs Warner Bros here.

Dark Knight and Elektra shouldn't be counted in that discussion.

>DC made it a competition when Avengers did gangbusters and they immediately announced a JL movie afterwards.

That literally didn't happen

"Don't be rude on the internet"

Fuck off.

And then they did Wonder Woman with a World War drama setting. And THEN they hired Whedon to fix their second attempt at a crossover movie.

If there ever were subtlety and grace about it, it wen to the trash pretty soon.

C'mon mate, put the Justice Leagues or MCU or DCEU in your title so I can filter it out.

>and let's face it, DCfags are the aggressor in it

It was literally started by RDJ shit talking TDK

>RDJ shit talking TDK
source?

>The Dark Knight. “My whole thing is that that I saw The Dark Knight. I feel like I’m dumb because I feel like I don’t get how many things that are so smart. It’s like a Ferrari engine of storytelling and script writing and I’m like, ‘That’s not my idea of what I want to see in a movie.’ I loved The Prestige but didn’t understand The Dark Knight. Didn’t get it, still can’t tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and in the end they need him to be a bad guy. I’m like, ‘I get it. This is so high brow and so fucking smart, I clearly need a college education to understand this movie.’ You know what? Fuck DC comics. That’s all I have to say and that’s where I’m really coming from.”

slashfilm.com/robert-downey-jr-disses-the-dark-knight-tells-dc-comics-to-fo/

>literally too dumb to understand TDK

jesus christ, and I wondered why most MCU fanboys were so stupid. They're actually mimicking RDJ

>And then they did Wonder Woman with a World War drama setting.
You expected DC to change her origins to no look like Captain one? Then marvel should have changed the fact how MCU thor an alien that look like a human with a red cape and with god like super strenght send to earth by his father , sounds familiar?

>Joker trying to prove that batman is wrong
>hurr I don't understand

Joker said his plan FUCKING 6 TIMES THOUGH THE FUCKING MOVIE.

RDJ is an ex drug addict. He's not that bright

Doesn't matter when he's the flagship actor for cinema's highest grossing franchise ever.

harry potter?

no, James Bond

Nah, keep it up. you dummies are all DC best publicity network. retards