ITT: Sup Forums ships

I actually really liked this couple, I don't have enough of them

Do you think it can happen again since Flash is back as Anti-Venom and Valkyrie is getting a popularity boost from Thor Ragnarok?

I wish they had more of that couple . . .

I don't know how, but it worked.

user, you know damn well that they'll be retconning Valkyrie into Sheboonkyrie in the comics any day now to have synergy with the movie. Do you really want Flash to be saddled with THAT?

> that they'll be retconning Valkyrie into Sheboonkyrie in the comics any day now to have synergy with the movie.

They will kill off the original and introduce the new one as a sister or ex girlfriend.

MY MUGGA

I just want Flash-Venom back, dont matter if its anti-venom

Is Val still sharing a body with that horrible human girl?

Same. In order of preference of what I would have wanted:

>Agent Venom >Agent Toxin >Agent Anti-Venom >>>>>>>>>>> powerless Flash

Flash and Black Cat was better.

It was definitely pretty high tier, I just liked Valk better.
I definitely would have liked to see them work together if Slott's original ends of the earth plan had worked out, but then I guess he would have just pretended to kill Felicia.

But hey, they're gonna be workin together during Venom inc

>gun wielding edgelord and muscular warrior lady

Why is this such an effective pair?

Remember when Flash Thompson slapped the shit out of his girlfriend after she called him out for being a cheating piece of shit?

he's just following the example of his biggest hero, Spider-Man

I like Daredevil and Black Cat.

There, I said it. They're both hot and Matt deserves a villainfu that's more fun than tragic.

am I simpleminded for thinking Emma (now that Scott is dead) should fuck with Fantomex or Dr Nemesis (this would be a daddy issues ship) because they wear white, are assholes, and look /fa/ like her?

pic related Emma and Fantomex
And Fantomex being bi and kissing Nemesis

I'm worried about what they're gonna do to Mania for this idiocy.

I'm worried too, but I'm positive they're not killing her.

I'm hoping she gets it back by the end.

In the meantime, have some gay ass Maniac artwork.

It's obvious as hell, but I ship Daredevil/Elektra. Give them a good end, for fuck's sake.

matt can never have good end

matt is suffering only 2nd to peter

X23 & Hellion. Need this relationship to continue.

His good end IS one of struggle, in my view. I'd just like him to be with Elektra as it happens.

A blonde woman with a blond man? Marvel cannot allow this heresy to continue.

This.
Marvel has gone full Nazi at this point.
Why would they think it's acceptable to have a blonde white woman with a blonde white man?
They're basically advocating genocide against PoCs.

Carol and Jess should get married.

I like the ship Sup Forums created which gave Black Bolt a decent spouse

There is literally no good reason why they shouldn't now that Hopeless is dead, except for how sweet it would be for them to keep the new stage of their relationship a secret from everyone while they come to terms with their feelings. Also, making out in secret is extra hot.

PeterxCarol

God, I hated that hypocritical bitch. Fearless Defenders was trash and I hope Bunn gets hemorrhoids for writing it.

PeterxCarlieCooper

I need Hellion to suck the monster tits of Shark Girl
If it makes you happy, Hellion will appear for the first time in over a year in the next issue of Uncanny Avengers, then we will discover how well he is after suffering from terrigen mist poisoning.

I will NEVER get anything out of this from fanworks but it's one of my favorites

god i hate you fucking jess carol shippers, get fucked

you want to ruin both characters

Best Ship

Does it really count if those two fuck pretty much every time they meet?

You know, really, at this rate, the Marvel Universe would achieve Nirvana if everyone, heroes and villains, just had one big fucking orgy. No holds barred. Any hole is there to be serviced. End of.

In honor of BR 2049 - Digital Love

Interesting.

No one wants Maniac but the shitty writer.

She fucked Flash while he was wearing the symbiote, that counts as a threesome right?

Pearlven

Go away Hopeless, nobody likes your self-insert.