What's the worst city in America?

Hey Sup Forums, I want to go travelling next year, I'm a photographer who loves shooting urban decay which is the most rundown city in the USA?

Detroit but be careful user.

NYC

As retarded that image is it does make sense if you're trying to teach children alternative concepts other than regurgitating information and following a pattern and want to instill critical thinking and problem solving.

Washington DC

This

Most likely this

There's probably some shithole town that's worse that no one has heard of but Detroit is a good place to start. Just wear a flak jacket when you go

You must be retarded

Detroit or Bridgeport. Bridgeport is safer.

Only if you set out to do it in the worst way possible

>yes you can
Fuck thus sounds like some thing a retarded libreak would say when confirmed with the truth
>foggotry is a mental illness
>NO IT ISN'T!
Kill me

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

It's not an illness you just chose to act like a fucking degenerate

I've heard about Detroit, how is this town/city worse?

It should be

8+[5] = 10

the number in the box is incorrect, change it for the correct number.

Seattle

I lived in Detroit most of my life, now live in a nicer suburb just outside of it, if you wanna roll there I can be your tour guide if you buy the beer

Bridgeport isn't worse, it's just safer than Detroit. You would probably get beaten up just for being White in Detroit.

That does make 10, it makes 13. I even add and multiply in a similar fashion to this by working with the nearest 10 or 5 and still disagree with this bullshit.

Or better yet

You have 8 sweets and you can carry 10 sweets, a friend offers you 5 sweets, how many can you accept from your friend?

Yeah I'm with the kid on this one

For fuck's sake how the problem was asked to solve is retarded.

or just southern Ohio, like cincinnati. were in the middle of a yuge Herion problem

Beaumont Texas holds the record for being the least educated city in the US. To give you a reference of how dumb it is, the neighboring city is called fucking "China"
A lot of cities in Texas hold high in low education rates in the US, but those aren't very urban.
Consider doing New York or Detroit
Also fellow /p/ poster, insure your gear, photographers get their shit jacked all the time here.

Washington DC has the highest murder rate out of any city in the US.

Detroit is so rundown that skyscrapers are sold for only a few million. Nature is literally retaking some areas of the city, and the state of Michigan cut massive amounts of spending to the city.

NYC is the diversity capital of the world. Pretty self explanatory

Take your pick, theyre all uniquely shitty

I bet you live in buttfuck Tacoma and think seattle is just as shitty as your town

Is this common core or some roody poo math? If they'd had this shit when I wad in school I'd have gone an hero.