I'm a Muslim with white skin, brown hair, brown eyes, who was born in the US and am voting for Donald Trump tomorrow...

I'm a Muslim with white skin, brown hair, brown eyes, who was born in the US and am voting for Donald Trump tomorrow. I also agree with almost everything Sup Forums says.
I don't want our cultures to get mixed, I don't want muslims to become westernized, and I don't want whites to lose their culture and self identity to foreigners.
How does Sup Forums feel about me? Am I bro tier? Or am I like every other dune coon

Why do you live in the west then?

no one cares ya fuckin special snowflake wannabe
go vote for trump and lets maga together ya identity politic lovin fuck
fuck you!

Shut the fuck up sand nigger

Become Christian Orthodox

become an non-muslim and then you will be bro tier

You have to go back. It's not your fault. Your parents made a shitty decision to come here. But you all have to go back.

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>light skin (that doesn't count)
>in America
>wants Muslims westernized
Eeeehhhhhh... gee, I dunno.

Do you condemn HAMAS/ISIS?

You should be sent back, you might be westernized enough to help them for the better or be stoned. Doesn't matter which tbqh desu desu

Jews started the migration crisis so Europeans start hating Muslims (and siding with Israel) as well as dirtying up the European gene pool.

It's a 2 bird one stone kind of thing.

You can't have two groups with opposing cultures in the same country without it eventually leading to conflict.

Make us proud

Then why would you plan to stay in America?

I'm Palestinian and I'm voting to MAGA!

>Muslim
>'white'
>brown eyes
>how does Sup Forums feel about me?

Take a guess.

kys shitskin, death to islum and all saracens, moors, moots and semites

your religions are the root of all evil

all arabs are inbred filth worse than pig shit

It's Palestine bro again..

You're still Muslim. Which is founded by a pedophile like Podesta. Wake the fuck up and evolve

We need more muslims like you in America, instead of the ones that want to take over the western world. You've made the right choice.

Hi, I'm Jewish. Are you in favor of a one-bed solution?

Case in point This sentiment wasn't universal in Sup Forums until the migration crisis. Three years ago it was basically 50/50 pro-palestine and pro-Israel. Now it is 99% pro-Israel if one had to choose. We don't even have those threads anymore.

((())) propaganda is working.

It all boils down to one question, are you American first and foremost?

>even their ID is brown, LOLOLOLOL

So to if you want to talk about you hair.
>I don't want muslims to become westernized
Then get out.
Also,
>Am I bro tier?
>Muslim
Pick one. Bro tier is reserved for a select few, the obvious ones and people like Shaq. You can't be a bro and a muslim.

>giving a shit about Israel

I can hate Islam and Muslims and not care about what happens to Israel.

You are bro-tier as fuck.

I would buy you a beer if its not too harem or whatever. If it is, I would still share my tendies w/ you.

Bless you bros. All of you. MAGA

Go vote and make us proud. ;__;7

Same with Christian Palestinians

But you are already on their side. Israel will aggressively expand in the near future and the world will do nothing and applaud it because "those no-good Muslims fucking deserve it."

It was the end goal of decades of Islamic extremism and false flag terrorism attacks funded by Israel.

I love hummus

Israel is a necessity. If you're against Israel you're either for Jews living in and corrupting our societies or for an unrealistic genocide scenario.

Responding to this

not an argument

Top tier bro

I'm not Muslim you retard.

if pic is related you are a qt, wish more people were as reasonable as you.

REASONABLY UNCOMMON

California. It disgusts me to see so many muslims my age vote for Clinton who's foreign policy will be more hawkish than dubya's.
Like I said I don't want muslims to become westernized and lose their culture, and I don't want white people to lose their culture either. I think foreigners should keep to their own communities, so our cultures don't get mixed into a degenerate heap of shit.
I don't want muslims westernized though. Maybe westernized in a pre 1950s sense would be more acceptable, but certainly not westernized in today's sense.
Yes. I'm also pro assad.
I'm assuming you hate your government too, otherwise you wouldn't want Trump. I'll do my best brother.
To help Trump and white people make this country great again.
I don't want to take over the western world. I want muslims to keep to their own communities to avoid feminism and liberalism, and I want whites to save themselves and culture from globalization.
I believe muslims should only be in America for the economic opportunities, nothing else. I will go back once the west stops fucking up the Middle East and the rest of the foreigners have gone back too.
Not under an Obama or Clinton presidency, but under a Trump presidency I'd be a lot more pro American, because this country would finally be a place I can be proud of.
I don't drink, but I wouldn't mind you drinking next to me while I drink water
Fuck off

Go vote for Trump, then get the hell out of my country cunt.

Israel is definitely not a necessity. Even the Torah forbids a Jewish state, which is why Orthodox Jews are against Zionist Israel.

Regardless, the J's control many things regardless of whether they have their own country or not. You definitely talk like a JIDF or a Jew apologist at best.

If not troll, yes, you're bro tier. And it's fucking retarded for people to say you have to go back. We need as many allies as we can get and you shouldn't be encouraged to return before the rest of your ilk. In the event everyone goes back i would think you'd find that fair based on your philosophy.

I also support your nations and their sovereignty and right to live in peace and retain their culture.

Are you Shia? Shia appear to be bro tier and while the pope and other christcucks are cucking only Shia Muslims like Assad and nasrallah are protecting them. Thinking about converting one day.

If you don't want muslims to westernize then get the fuck out of the west

>white skin
go back to turkey you olive-oily bitch

Hilary will let Iran and israel nuke your mom's hometown and maybe your cousins.

>I'm a Muslim living in the West who believe almost everything Sup Forums says even though what Sup Forums say goes 100% against Quran

So, you're either bullshit and you're not a Muslim or a newfag and you don't know Sup Forums

>California
I didn't ask you where you live, I asked you why you live in the west.

>Like I said I don't want muslims to become westernized and lose their culture, and I don't want white people to lose their culture either.
Those things are mutually exclusive as long as you live here.

>I think foreigners should keep to their own communities
Those communities are back home in their own countries.

So you support them living in our societies? It's a yes/no question.

Convert now.

>I don't want muslims to become westernized

Do you even know what you are talking about?

>If you don't want muslims to westernize then get the fuck out of the west
This

You force a silly question which doesn't need answering.

Neither integration nor a country for their own. We need a final solution.

>Being proud of who you are
>Respecting others who are proud of who they are and appreciating the differences
You are all I could ask for in an American in this day and age. That's diversity. Go vote, my man.

Literally agree with everything you just said.

In the same vein, I don't blame Mexicans for coming here. They should try to manipulate foreign policy to help their homelands (from a safety perspective, not cynical economic and migratory reasons like they do right now )

(((westernized muslims))) are like that pro israel sjw mayor of london

>I don't want to take over the western world. I want muslims to keep to their own communities to avoid feminism and liberalism, and I want whites to save themselves and culture from globalization.
I believe muslims should only be in America for the economic opportunities, nothing else. I will go back once the west stops fucking up the Middle East and the rest of the foreigners have gone back too.

So you're a leech.

>Neither integration nor a country for their own. We need a final solution.

Which is a silly notion looking at how 6 million live in the jew loving US and other 6 million in US protected Israel.

Sure, it would be nice but it's not doable as long as the US is cucked the way it is.

Yeah well we're not letting you sharia your own people here, shitlord

I never said it was possible. I'm just reveling at the wisdom of the past. The Nazis were in the same dilemma as we are right now: we can't send them elsewhere or attempt to integrate them. They had to be wiped out. It's why it was the FINAL solution.

>I never said it was possible.
See again. If it's not possible then you either support Israel or you support them being in our societies.

What's the point of fantasizing about something that's you yourself admit is not possible?

>Don't want to be westernized
>Living in the Western hemisphere

Where do you think you are? You are more free than in just about any other country. You have the democratic, western ability to vote and you say you don't want to be western. Hypocrite. But I'm glad you're on our side for once. God willing I hope we make it together. Thank you for your cooperation and good night.

Why is this board so gullible to LARPers?

Short answer: because they want to believe.

>Are you Shia?
My family is, but I'm a pan-Islamist. Most muslims raised in America are. I have Sunni friends and the girl I want to one day marry is Sunni.
Even though I'm a US born citizen, I will once the west stops fucking up the Middle East. It'll be a long fight, but I want to make the west AND the Middle East great again.
In Iranian though.
Iran won't do shit except to maybe Saudi Arabia. Israel and Saudi Arabia though would destroy the Middle East in their quest for power though. Iran wants to unite the Middle East, Israel wants to conquer it, and Saudi Arabia wants to be its leader.
I said almost.
>I asked why you live in the west
Because I was born here. I know my vote in California won't matter but I still want to vote for Trump to help him with the popular vote. Also down ballot so we can get a conservative Supreme Court to tell the progressives to fuck off and reinstate a traditional old fashioned society
Yes
Thanks for the support. I will fight with you guys until the end to help take back this country from the corrupt politicians, big merchant banks, and globalists.
This. Or like the father of that paki general from the DNC. I highly doubt they're actual practicing muslims. Instead they use their Muslim background as political leverage to push for their disgusting political agendas.
No, a leech would be a welfare queen. I'm studying at a top tier university to get my engineering degree so I can be a contributing member of society.
I don't want sharia. Install a Christian style society like there was before the 1950s. That will be good enough for me.
Modern western society pushes gay marriage, feminism, and other progressive cancer. Saudi Arabia and Iran are the only Muslim countries with sharia law. A good Muslim society is like that of Egypt. But I want the west to return to its Christian roots.

You're bro teir. Don't listen to the peasants. You guys have a rich culture and history aswell and it'd be a shame if you guys lost it. Just keep them in the middle east and I'm fine with it.

>Because I was born here.
You can and should move.

A traditional old fashioned society would have you tangling from a spike, muzzie.

No both choices are the support of Jews. I want neither. Just because extermination is not realistic doesn't mean I can't say no to both choices.

Did you ever take a philosophy class? They teach you basic "If A then B, then if AB..." logical equations. You are forcing my hand

You are definitely JIDF.

You believe in a bastard pagan sand religion.

Do you wanna give back the rest of the middle east?

>I don't want muslims westernized though.
>Maybe westernized in a pre 1950s

Still wishing that the Ottomans still existed huh?

As long as you dislike Jews, you're fine with me.

Why don't you just stop being Muslim?

>i'm from Iran though
Doesn't matter. You're a turkroach born in Iran. Back to Turkroachistan.

Let me clear that up:

Just because extermination is not realistic doesn't mean I have to support them being in our society or support Israel. I don't know how you made that conclusion.

You're just making a basic logical fallacy.

>You are definitely JIDF.
If that was the case I wouldn't have agreed that extermination would be the best solution.

Since it's not feasible we need to look at what's the better remaining option. And them living in their seperate country is better than them living spread out across ours, in positions where they can harm us.

>Just because extermination is not realistic doesn't mean I have to support them being in our society or support Israel. I don't know how you made that conclusion.

Because those are the only options.

Wow. If that's you, you're really cute. I bet our babies would be fucking adorable. It's cool if you don't want our cultures mixing, too, because I'm black and don't really have a culture other than American culture.

I'm not a LARPer. Is it really that hard for to believe that over 70% of muslims voted for Bush in 2000 because we find the traditional family values of republicans very appealing?
Most muslims today vote liberal because they're seen as shitskins and fall for the "equality" meme that democrats push. Little do they know they're voting against their own interests because Hillary is a republican in sheeps clothing.
Trump's foreign policy is much better for muslims than Hillary's neocon warhawkness but most people in general don't follow politics enough to see that and muslims in that category are caught in identity politics unfortunately
I couldn't agree with you more leaf.
No, I meant a pre 1950s western society, where a decent western society still existed.
My disdain for Jews is what attracted me to Sup Forums in the first place.
I was born in the US, and being a middle easterners with white skin doesn't make one a Turk believe it or not.

> I am a muslim
Read: I'm mentally ill. And yes, that is what makes you dune coon tier. I can't say wether your race influences yourbad decision making.

Bro tier dune coon tbqh

>Muslim
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

are you assuming that all jews will be removed from other countries and shipped to israel?
because that just as unrealistic as exterminating them.

Hispanics and Muslims are usually white.

That's not me, I'm a dude but she looks enough like me to where she could be my sister or cousin. I posted her to give an idea of how I might look.

You're ok, but I'm still going to have to sage you. Also, pls convince your fellow Muslims to establish a caliphate/subculture somewhere else. You might piss off whitey enough here to commence with OPERATION REMOVE KEBAB.
On a completely unrelated note, I hear Israel's great this time of year.

>I'm a Muslim
Fucking lunatic who believes there is a giant man in the sky and whores waiting in heaven.

How fucking stupid can you be.

Also, part of your dick is missing. Sue your parents.

And I don't have a problem with you being black as long as you don't act like your stereotypes. If you're a Ben Carson type of black guy and not a Lil Wayne type you're ok with me.

You're literally the best type of foreigner. Legit full respect. I hope you have the courage to preach that to your family and friends because that is the direction of healthy friendships and relationships between cultures.

Shadilay.

>because that just as unrealistic as exterminating them.
>just as

No, it's slightly less which makes it still more likely than extermination.

We're dealt a shitty hand, and them going back to a country where they might actually stay in is better than fantasizing about a genocide that just won't happen with the cucked Americans, especially since getting more Jews to Israel would be in Israel's interest - so you have the potential of a cooperation right there.

You can say the same thing about Christian's or almost any religion at all.
I hope you're not a fedora tipper
Shadilay

You're fine. I don't hate anyone, i simply love my own people and culture.

I love my own people and culture too. And I admire your love for yours.
That's why I don't want my people integrating into yours so we can each keep our people and culture's from dying out

Wow. You really are bro tier. I hope that all goes well for you in life, user.

>I don't want our cultures to get mixed, I don't want muslims to become westernized, and I don't want whites to lose their culture and self identity to foreigners.

Time for you to go home then

Just don't ever have more than 2 children.

no, it's not at all likely in the least.

in no possible scenario will jews be rounded up from all their positions in all these pro israeli countries and shipped off to the middle east. it's not going to happen.
israel doesn't just want control of israel. they want power and influence in every other country and they have it. it ensures all those countries look out for the interests of israel above all else.

>whites to lose their culture and self identity to foreigners

I can't speak for whites generally, but American whites no longer have a culture that wasn't created by Jews, so we really have no culture at all.

So you're saying that exterminating them is more likely?

OP i hear what youre saying and agree. Ignore these idiots. Clinton leaves us both with broken cultures and mutt people.

If real then definitely bro tier. Any qt 3.14 who is intelligent enough to vote Trump is brotier to me

death to all islums and all kikes

scourge of humanity must be stopped