Got some post delivered to me today. It was addressed to "Mr. Dilkington"

Got some post delivered to me today. It was addressed to "Mr. Dilkington".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjMQ4oWIfn4
youtube.com/watch?v=zmhD_01iuTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaaaa carl you absolute git! hahahahah you stupid idiot carl ooooooog god hahahaha

Ricky was the worst part of his own show

>Karl is right about something
>Ricky assumes he's wrong and heckles him
>Steven goes along with Ricky because he's a mindless follower

ricky and steve are such elitist twats. Karl is just a weird normal guy

who certainly has some dumb wtf moments but god damn. The show was nice enough to watch for karl alone. shouldve been called the Karl Pilkington show

>Another Ricky Gervais Show thread.
I really wish I had that Exeggutor edit so that I could post it here.

Since my brother shaved his head I find myself calling him Mr. Dilkington more and more often.

Weird innit?

This?

>tfw you could kinda tell what points Karl was trying to make sometime but it hurt just how badly he was unable to express himself

>shouldve been called the Karl Pilkington show
If you listen to the radio show/podcasts Ricky makes the same observation, and describes Karl as an endless and easy source of comedic material. It's almost strange that Ricky Gervais, who is universally recognized for his comedic styles, call a random radio presenter the "funniest person ever", when Karl never tries and doesn't care about attention.

I think Ricky said in an interview that he felt the same way.

I dunno, I feel like the show wouldn't be nearly as funny without them heckling Karl.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjMQ4oWIfn4

I'm completely certain Karl and Steve flat-out stated that they were in opposition of Karl at nearly all times on the show because that's how they got the best moments out of him and not out of genuine contempt/malice/etc. It certainly explains why Karl never breaks a sweat to them.

This; the show is a deliberate comedy piece regardless of not being scripted. All three of them behave in certain ways to further the humor.

I guess in the same way laughter is sort of infectious. them laughing at karl makes you laugh at him. thats pretty cheap and mean even if they say they arent trying to be.

Id really just like to hear karl talk about shit by himself or with some people who arent huge twats. It might not be as funny, but it would still be as interesting

Moaning of Life is a just Karl show, its basically Idiot Abroad except without Ricky or Steven and Karl got to choose where he goes and what he does.
It's alright, if you just want Karl talking about stuff then it'll be a good show for you. It's a little less funny since he doesn't go out of his comfort zone as much as Idiot Abroad.

I was rewatching recently and just about screaming at the screen the episode he was talking about 'fancy metal pants' but couldn't find the word for 'codpiece' so the other two had no idea what the fuck he was talking about.

Take your knickers off

youtube.com/watch?v=zmhD_01iuTY

God that's the worst. Especially when Ricky starts berating him and calling his idea stupid but you know it only sounds dumb because Karl can't explain shit and now you're just angry at karl for being so dumb he can't properly explain himself even when he's right and at Ricky for god damn laughing his ass off about this shit when he's just not getting what karl is saying and blowing it out of proportion

Still the funniest damn thing in the entire series.

>codpiece
Holy shit. I knew he was referring to something real, but all this time I never knew what it was. Sexy metal pants now makes perfect sense.

>hank hill ass

Anyone looking forward to Karl's new show?

Pretty true, Ricky is still unbearable though

>The English didn't use Crossbows because they were too honorable
Jesus Christ Ricky, I'm a Burger and I know that's wrong on every conceivable level

Ricky really is an idiot with delusions of intelligence.

damn karls lookin old

He doesn't look too different from An Idiot Abroad. Remember, his mum said he was an old baby.

I mean he's wrong but not completely. The crossbow was outlawed by the church for being too good a killing weapon and there was a time where it didn't get used as much due to this while the english also had a very skilled class of longbow men who gave the english an advantage in a number of battles so it wouldn't be surprising that the english could afford not to quickly take up the crossbow when their bows were already effective enough.

I'm scared will turn out boring like Moaning of Life. I really couldn't last long.
I really couldn't handle how old he looks on a huge HD TV. It's sad to see someone I grew up watching and listening just to look old.

Are you sure that he looks old? Maybe he looks about the same, but you now have an HD TV that displays every single wrinkle.

Anyone have that green text and image where it’s Steve, Ricky, and Karl as Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman?

Still can't get a good source for 1080p rips of that damn show

remember when it used to ting its way down the tube?

BING BONG BING BONG

It's tinging its way up the tube!

did I ever tell you about the immune system

this will always remind me of a radio show from my country.
I wish they made animations based on the crazy scenarios they create while talking about mundane stuff like "how to make an appointment with a counselor"

Professional Leg Rubber

I've got the image, but I forgot to save the pasta.

Green Lantern as well.

It wasn't even that funny