LADY GAGA IS NOT A NAZI

EVERYONE
CALM THE FUCK DOWN
DONT GO VOTE FOR HILLARY BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY'RE ACTUALLY NAZI'S AND LADY GAGA IS A NAZI BARBIE!

it's just a M. Jackson tribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing_artists
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1297590/Jackboot-Jacko-Memorabilia-seller-claims-king-pop-kept-hoard-Nazi-films.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1216021/Michael-Jackson-Adolf-Hitler-genius-showmanship.html
telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Krtg_V2W4HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, so she's trying to appropriate a black man's fashion? That's sooo much better /s

WHAT A FUCKING BIGOT SHE IS

>we aknowledge that it looks nazi-esq but she bought it from Micheal Jackson so that somehow makes it not look nazi-esq.

she's dressing like a pedo, then?

>who is also a pedophile...

WHOA!!!

W T F!!!!!

IT'S GETTING TOO WEIRD!!!

Michael Jackson hated the Jews.

That's why they smeared his career by labeling him a child molester.

And it's ultimately why they killed him.

Don't worry guys she doesn't support nazis just pedophiles

Why are his nipples like pencil erasers?

What the fuck is someone like gaga doing in a political rally in the first place?

She's not a nazi? Guess drumpf gets my vote after all

Democrats always use hordes of celebs to shill in the final hour, where were you the last two elections?

same reason beyonce, katy perry, and jay z were there. Can't get people to show up without the free concert.

Looks like michael jackson

>he

Kind a ironic, MJ was friend with Trump.

What is Trump, a reality TV star, doing in a presidential election?

Lady Gaga is a Nazi? Fuck it i am voting for Trump now!

michael jackson was an antisemite tho lol

So MJ was a nazi too?

That makes it even fucking worse, Jesus... liberals

W-what was the name of that doctor again?
>tfw you know it must be something Jewish but feel astonished that you haven't noticed yet

Fine,

Why are its nipples like pencil erasers?

Checked.

This "woman" will burn in hell

I thought it was because Satanists support eachother?

Winning

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A NAZI WTF
THATS WHY HE BLEACHED HIS SKIN
HE WANTED TO BE PART OF THE ARYAN MASTERRACE
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

You know who else was?

Actually Micheal killed himself because those jews were milking the life out of him.

The damn kikes are still using MJ's hologram to generate shekels for themselves..

So now she's supporting pe...you know what? I don't give a fuck if Michael was a pedo. If she is wearing that in tribute to Michael then I'm giving her a pass.

God bless you Michael Jackson!

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4

IT'S JUST ART GOY!

Michael Jackson actually admired the nazis though, especially for their attire. He bought and owns a lot of Nazi memorabilia. Michael Jackson was literally Uncle Ruckus.

kick me
KIKE me

To be fair, Michael Jackson never wore it while giving an election speech. It's in poor taste.

Lady gags is a freak, when she was in my city she always to go to this backstreet gothic shop. And I used to meet her for a joint and sex round the back

so michael jackson was a nazi?

fuck you trump was in home alone 2 thats why and michael was framed by people like podesta

Michael wore it better.

It's full circle. Guess I'm a PodestaPal now

> \s

Kill yourself.

It's cold numbnuts, and most females have those kind of tits.

WTF? I just voted Hillary at Dixville Notch because Nazi Gaga. How can I change my vote?

woah

wow, they sure made her look a lot hotter in American horror story...

and we said he looked like a nazi then. what is the fucking point.

Hurr durr don't call Gaga a nazi, she bought this from Michael Jackson's collection...

Michael Jackson's Nazi collection.

But michael jackson loved hitler and hated the jews

I wonder why she chose that outfit specifically...

Micheal Jackson is a white nazi and Clinton's supporters are all racists.

she messed it up

Fucking retards, proof that Nazis and their worshipers are the real degenerates right here.

He WAS a child molester many in the Nazi party were doing drugs and weird sex pedo shit too.

fucking idiots. all of you.

your grandparents who fought against Hitler would slap you across the faces, pathetic children.

Agreed. The whole industry is fucked up with these satanic Jews. They will absolutely destroy your career and life if you do not play by their rules.

Remember, Micheal announced in a speech that Sony had been fucking him over for a long time and that he was legally going to get a sizeable percentage of the stocks at Sony. A month later he died.

Hunger Games

That's even weirder.
With all this pedo spirit cooking shit going around.
>Hillary invites lady Gaga to this
>Gaga wears a nazi looking outfit
>>worn by pedo Michael Jackson
They are laughing at us pol

Not a nazi, just a A DEMONIC PEDOPHILE

>tfw you jumped the gun and forgot that shes paying homage to pedo jackson
>tfw you couldn't have waited and checked the facts
>tfw you fucked up, and fucked up hard
I admit to my autism, and repent it before our lord Trump.

Holy shit that gif

I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson had a secret stash of Nazi memorabilia. Pretty based.

/s?
get out newfag

Cute, is that your bf Moshe?

This is all too weird. Everything is connected somehow. I feel like I'm in a dream, but a nazi looking Lady Gaga giving a political speech on election day is the last thing I thought I'd see.

See, this is why it's so hard for me to tolerate the left and liberals. They actually brought someone who dressed in something extremely similar to a Nazi SS uniform and claim it to be something okay, but if someone conservative or from Trump's side did it they would have already screamed all over the media that "the Fascists and Nazis are showing themselves in public and are preparing to genocide all non white!", John Oliver, AKA Limey in exile, would have made a 2 hours segment about how right wing is fully Nazi and that forceful resistance is necessary.

this yours?

dude what the fuck

Wasnt MJ #Stitler4Hitler?

They killed him because he owned shit he wasn't supposed to own.
Only a jew can own all of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing_artists

I don't think he liked hitler, but no one can deny nazis looked pretty boss.

Rigor set it.
>biology 101
>education
>learn it
Like u never seen a celebrity kicking men steal blood off a cadaver before
>u guys are gonna be so fucking behind when Hollary legalizes sacrificing kids on leylines for Moloch

>/s

Wow.
>so that's why MJ went broke
>it's like a meme
>criticize ((Jews)) or re-analyze WWII publicly and find yourself in financial ruin
KINDA MAKES YOU THINK

Okay but WHY HERE of ALL PLACES would she choose to do a tribute to Jackson? It looked similar to nazi garb when he wore it too you fuck, red armband and everything, god damn

>tfw nazis made armbands faux pas
Armbands are cool.
The nips don't seem to be afraid of wearing them at least.

I used to think MJ was a pedo for ages
>then I found out he criticized ((Jews))
>gets labels pedo
>financial ruin
Leaks come out about Macully Culkin being originally raped by a family member than a couple execs

When u consider it, I'm guessing Joe Jackson or someone raped MJ
>never land ranch
>Peter Pan complex
>lost childhood

Victims of abuse often seek to regain their childhood. He was weird as shit but it's actually possible he never did anything with kids he hung out with. He might've even seen himself in the same light, but that means he'd be fucked up and prob inappropriate or dysfunctional either way
>LSS: there are far worse predatory pedos in Hollyweird

wtf i love jacko now

SO YOU'RE SAYING MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A NAZI TOO? WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?

help pls

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS NOT A PEDOPHILE!
He liked having sex with kids.

>black

THIS IS WHAT FUCKING MONEY DOES TO YOU!

he wasnt a pedo, they wanted to destroy him because of this fucking beatles catalog. they never found any proof that he molested any of these kids

>Clinton had a Nazi at her rally

Sup Forums vote switches to Hillary confirmed.

MJ ADMIRED HITLER

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1297590/Jackboot-Jacko-Memorabilia-seller-claims-king-pop-kept-hoard-Nazi-films.html , dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1216021/Michael-Jackson-Adolf-Hitler-genius-showmanship.html , telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html

HEIL HITLLARY

so...what you're saying...
is that michael jackson was a nazi?

TRICKED

>nazis looked pretty boss.
>boss
Indeed.

wow these people actually cant see how degenerate MJ was

trump supported MJ during 2005 trial

youtube.com/watch?v=Krtg_V2W4HA

these fucking media who destroyed MJ are now trying to destroy trump, open your eyes people....

>Stronger together
>Like the sticks in a fasces

#SeigHeillary

I was actually thinking about this today when one of his songs came on. It all came like a puzzle to me after all the shit that has came to light in the last week

nazi gaga

MJ would have voted Trump.

Get it trending guys

This a million times.

>she's not a Nazi, she just looks like one because she is paying tribute to a known paedophile by wearing the dead man's clothes.

SHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTT