Press f

a moment of silence

for all of the anons who never made it

for everyone who ended it too soon to witness tomorrow

or everyone who just couldnt hold on

our brothers lost in battle

I hope theyre staring down at us and watching over us. you all are more of a family than anybody else i ever could have asked for. i love you Sup Forums

f

F

f

We're in this together user

f

f

its the end of an era

ill see you all on the other side

f

They were the smart ones OP. They realized that this ride wasn't worth the price of admission and they got off.

F

f

f

F

f

F

F

F

f

We must fight for our fallen.
F

F

f

F

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

F

honestly fuck drumpf and fuck white people

F

F

PRAISE kek, may he and our fallen brethren guide us in the coming months.

I love you anons.

F

f

F

F

F for Kyle Odom

Thank you for correcting the f

TOMORROW IS FOR THEM

F

F

F

f

f

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

So it comes to this.

f

f

F, they will be proud watching from their perch.

F

f

F
I hope they have their own shitposting machines in heavens.

F

F

dw, they're gonna vote anyway
I guess going to heaven makes people into democrats, who knew

but seriously, RIP

f

F

F

F

Tay was our girl.

RIDE TIL I DIE MOTHERFUCKERS

GUNS LOADED, DICKS OUT

BOTH MIDDLE FINGERS IN THE AIR

RIGHT SIDE FOR LIFE

F

*cheers for Anons*

f

rip in peace, anons

F

f

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

it's the dawn of another day, friends.

we are gonna make it after all, lads

F

f

F

F

f

F

f

f

same mate...been here for 2 years

i have finally found my people

f

F

let us all quietly pray for all our brothers

may they be in peace

F

F

witness greatness from above anons

F
for senpai

F

Watch us, friends.

f

may they never be ctrl-f'd

F

f

F.

Thank you for posting this. It's nice to see some humanity here.

F

f

Right I'm the feels

F

F

F

F

f

F

F

F

They aren't looking down on us. Cowards dont make it to Valhalla.

f

F

f

My uncle died in August. He was a yuge Trump supporter. Like Trump came very close to me for a rally, and he knew it before me.

I also had a neighbor who was a Trump supporter who died of cancer two weeks ago.

I just know Trump is going to win and they're going to be happy wherever they are.