youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo
youtu.be/IYhqlOQ1vHY
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a small recap of the whole show
>Princess from another dimension inherits powerful family heirloom
>Is sent to a 'safe' dimension to train without disrupting the kingdom
>Promptly discovers a way to travel freely anyway
>Is hunted down by an incompetent former prince from her homeworld who has usurped his father's throne
>Chooses not to tell her parents about any of this
>The prince's throne is immediately usurped by an ex-general who killed the princess's grandmother
>The general pins and convinces her to 'destroy' her family heirloom, while in reality embedding himself inside it to corrupt it from within
>Manages to infiltrate the defeated prince's mind, convincing him to raise up a new army
>The princess has her entire family history and spellbook stolen by the prince under the general's influence
>The general uses the knowledge within the book to corrupt all magic, rendering a council of the most powerful beings in the universe powerless against him
>Kills them all when they try to stop him anyway
>With the universe's magic completely corrupted, he is able to easily lead the prince and his newfound army to conquer the princess's home kingdom
>Executes the King in front of a crowd
>The princess returns to her homeworld, invades the castle, and embeds herself in the realm of magic to defeat the general once and for all
>Burns herself in holy fire to literally go super saiyan, restore all magic in the universe, one shot the general, and take back the Kingdom in her family's name
>Accidentally revives an ancient evil Queen in the process
>Is manipulated by the Queen to allow her to live in the castle
>Is manipulated by the Queen to seek power for power's sake, is almost lost forever in the process
>Decides to try and draft a peace treaty between the kingdoms of her homeworld to solve everyone's problems
>Ends up accidentally restoring the memories of the immensely powerful half-monster daughter of the evil Queen
Let the crazy theories begin.

Eclipsa is all but confirmed to be a terrorist

And here is the synopsis of the next episode

Was it all worth it for this?

yes. you better enjoy it, it was the only starco moment in the whole bomb

>it was the only starco moment in the whole bomb
Nigga

If jackie gets excluded from the christmas special I will never forgive them

i admit defeat

here i go again

like on the other thread, i'll still be taking a couple requests here. The ones i find cool or/and interesting tho.

and since thread is about otp, those would be real nice to do. that if, your otp is correct, off course.

also, isn't anyone discussing how Eclipsa just got extremelly kinkshamed?
She got iced just because she wanted some monster dick, whew

Why would Marco invite his ex-girlfriend to Star's birthday party?
Just let her go for now user, she's happier away from these fuckups.

Pepe Silva is behind everything

I don’t give a shit if she’s ex girlfriend, she’s better than that white guilt piece of shit star butterfly

OP and OR here,Thanks a third time for this, they were adorable in the episode and about eclipsa, to be fair she also abandoned her people who are defenceless without magic and she was using dark magic that went against the laws of nature, at least acording to the MHC

wings

who?

Star is so cute when she's retarded

>also, isn't anyone discussing how Eclipsa just got extremelly kinkshamed?
>She got iced just because she wanted some monster dick, whew
Race traitors must always be shamed

I agree, she has been pretty cute the entire show.

You can't help but love her.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

Marco and Kelly dancing while Star watches them from afar

I got nothing...

How can anyone hate that face?

>Janna: "Get a portal."
>(episode ends) Star: "Okay"
>Star creates a portal, drags Marco in, proceedes to bugsex him

I need this. To piss off the all the Starcofags still not admitting that Kellco exist. The "le they're just comforting each other/just friends meme"

How can anyone not want this aryan perfection?

That reminds me, what happened to purpleanon

chickenbutt

>"Janna, having sex with someone in their sleep is RAPE. You RAPED Marco. And if you don't want me to rat you out, you'll let me have turn. He's my squire, after all..."

Imminent snu-snu?

fun fact:bobby miller voiced the slime monster

100%

>december 2

Goddamnit

...In the scenario of the show, though, the Mewni Guilt is entirely understandable.

Jews hate nothing more than well developed white characters like jackie

Did Nefcy voice Penelope? Because that would have been cute giving them a scene together.

what about star though.

She's literally full on blue eyes blonde hair.

She’s a bug alien and already displaying liberal mewni guilt that will destroy her own culture

inb4 Jackie's a Fish-person.

SO NO CHI NO SAMADE!

BUUUUUUUTTTERFLLYYYYYY!

Janna has necrophilic tendencies. Before her fling with the vampire skeleton, conditioning Marco to go into an unwaking trance was the closest she could get to fooling around with the dead.

It's only like two weeks away nigga, that's fucking nothing.
The real question is when we'll get the rest of the season. Most optimistic is in February like Season 2, but rumors say it might not be until April.

fuck seaple

Nope, it was someone called Juliana Hansen

I’ll drop the show if they pull that

It feels like an eternity when you have to write a 50 page thesis for college lmao.

Remember when Mewni was a Medieval Fantasy type land, and not a Disney theme park with electricity and fashionable distressed denim?

it still is.In that episode we see that the closer you get to the castle, the richer the people are, but thats just going off of the stratification scene.

Only royals have the good stuff.
Surfs belong on their turf.

Still looks like a shithole to me.

Daily reminder that Mewnibowl is confirmed and you are required by Mewnilaw to G E T H Y P E
youtu.be/IYhqlOQ1vHY

yo, anybody have a season one and two mega?

It's almost as if the rich and powerful royals have it a lot better than the filthy peasants. Imagine that.

Heinous isn't going to start going for Marco, is she?

now that marco has awakened magic within himself, how long until he learns hamon and fights mina?

something something monster arm something something tries to spread the virus via marco

I'm curious how Marco would fair in combat if he had Hamon, Nen or Ki.

The wand constantly changing looks is gonna make fanartist and cosplayers mad, i love it

How likely is Star to give up the kingdom to Meteora since it’s technically her birthright, and she’s trying so hard to unite monsters and Mewmans?

Why is it that in the pidgeon castle the statues in the halls are mewman with a greek theme but the castle's architecture has a heavy snake motif?

It was neat to see the ponyhead family after they were shown in the book
buuut.. why does the family refer to her as ponyhead? isn't that their last name?

hes already very very strong for his age and size, but he has no defense or offense against super powered foes. theres NOTHING he can do to mina. and turning his scissors into a big sword sounds cool, but thats not exactly useful in nonlethal situations.

he should be able to channel magic into making him durable and strong, maybe give him some extra abilities. basically, this way he doesnt become a different character and he can continue to fight like always, but on a higher level

boy I wish I hadn't read that spoiler

>it’s technically her birthright

>It’s technically her birthright

It's not. Eclipsia had two kids. One with her human husband, and one with the monster. The pure blooded queen was older than the half-breed.

I keep seeing people say this, people need to make some sort of family chart.

>believing the conspiracy
SHEEP

Try this one:
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw

many blessings on you and your house

It came of as weird how the ponyheads skipped Whistine in the rollcal given how she should have checked after Pranciss but they also didn't mention Chezna, a shame, i really want to see her on the show proper.And calling Lilacia by her last name i guess i'ts that her sisters don't respect her that much

>"Monsters talkin' about slavery, Nothin' ever wrong with slavery, at least we got good food back then, uh-huh uh-huh, Mewnians sure could be yo friend"

I know Ligger posting is dead now sadly, but with the reveal of Heinous as a monster-mewman hybrid I can't help but feel any interaction between Mon-Star and Heinous would be excellent, thinking that the two of them would have a closer sense of kinship (besides being in the same bloodline). It almost makes me want to read a fanfic exploring that concept with the hiatus under way.
Or maybe I'll write one myself after finals and winter break comes along, but also maybe not.

>Star's inner thighs
Nice

>people need to make some sort of family chart.
The "real" Book of Spells will apparently greatly expand on Star's family tree.

Can someone do and edit of the Dio and Jotaro Walk but With Mina instead of Jotaro?

What's his kill count you think

25-0-2

The confirmation that Mewmans and Monsters can interbreed is pretty big in itself.

Do monsters/mewmen even have genetics? Is it all magic based reproduction?

>Leave Mina to me

Richard is best boy

>wavy skirt
I'm a simple man with simple needs.
Thank you Nefcy.

Reminder that Rich Pigeon knows about the sword hand dance, which was something Eclipsa coined and that he was the one who picked the monster temple for the party.

>Tom is already starting to act like an ass to Star
Wow, I didn't think they'd be breaking up THIS fast.

After watching "Deep Dive", I would have thought Marco would have been the hypnotist, not Janna.

>tom acting like an ass
star was the one acting like a bitch to tom

who /true OTP/ here?

But she was the one trying to avoid a race war breaking out while Tom just wanted to fuck her in a closet.

user, the true otp is in the op

Did they change Hekapoo's VA or something? She didn't sound right to me.

She even gets a panty shot

>I did something wrong, and I didn't know what, but I still wanted to apologize
Tom shouldn't be this stupid, the writers have already passed him the stupid-baton.

>Marco hypnotizing Star to sleep while they're alone together in her bedroom
Don't tell Tom

she was being a bitch before that started. she ignored him and forgot he was even there despite him being one of the four people who helped set the party up. according to him they havent spoken or hung out in quite a while. she refused to kiss him and kept ignoring him and it made him feel like he did something wrong and in the end he apologized and took the blame despite the fault being entirely on star

Post a picture or die.
Don't tease something like that, user.

It's right there in the webm you dingdong

>t. was never in a relationship with a woman

>Tom: "I was just trying to do the right thing."
>Star: "Well it would've been nice if you didn't ignore me all night."
>Tom: "I don't know how to be nice! At least give me credit for trying. This wasn't easy."

>Star: "You're being really dramatic."
>Tom: "Whatever, Star. You know I was just trying to give you what you want."

Have you learned nothing?

Disney better fire those censors!

I ain't combing through 14 seconds of henshin to get a grainy panty shot of Star.