What are the actual chances of Trump taking Michigan? Do you think he will?

What are the actual chances of Trump taking Michigan? Do you think he will?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I do. Actually though, I've had a good feeling about them for months. We're fucking tired of this bullshit

the fact that Donald has been showing himself to stay on message and seem like an appealing Republican candidate is really huge for a lot of voters who were undecided about him.

He hasn't taken any b8 in the last week or so and he has been having great talking points such as the REPEAL AND REPLACE and DRAIN THE SWAMP

say what you will but the man can read the minds of the masses and say what everyone is feeling

You from Michigan? I'm pretty worried right now and I think it'd be a nail in Hillary's coffin if Michigan went Red. A big state like Pennsylvania or Michigan NEEDS to go red

Too little too late. Almost everyone already has the caricature of him by now. He should have fixed this months ago.

Only if he wins Florida along with it and that is questionable still.

Asshole Moore says it best about Michigan:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

His speech that just ended was fucking YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

High lights

>called BEN CARSON a "great guy"
>"HIGH ENERGY"
>BTFO clinton on FLINT water

was bretty gud. Michigan will go red.

I hope after he wins he takes a day and goes ballistic!!

If he does then he's close to taking PA too, we may not even need Florida.

Snowball in hell?

Where the Michigan bros at?

Yeah I see him taking Michigan desu

I think he's got Florida. As long as the fraud in the Broward is kept in check.

There is no fraud, you festering shitsack.

OP has YUGE digits.

MI here

Trump signs every where. Even saw a few signs that people wrote themselves that said "sign stolen still voting trump"

Bernie was massive here. I wouldn't be surprised if burnouts writing him in cost clinton a few points. Doesn't matter anyway, all Trump needs to do is keep mentioning nafta and he will have michigan locked

There's voter fraud in every election.

100 fucking percent trump

I feel very good about Michigan. There's something about that last rally tonight. . . I predict a red Michigan.

Thanks for Correcting that Record, friend!

You from MI?

Where in MI?

Off anecdotal evidence? Absolutely.

>The "I saw signs in my area" meme

as someone from michigan i personally know 30ish people voting for trump and only 1 voting clinton so im hoping he takes michigan

That rally was in the red part of the state with 1/10 the population of almost totally Dem voters in Detroit area.

Michigan bro checkin in

MAGA

>i personally know 30ish people voting for trump and only 1 voting clinton

>What is lack of random sampling

You are right, its not like this has happened or any of the other destroyed mail in republican votes never happened either.

21 year old deplorable michigander university student here

going to vote to MAGA in 8 hours, in the meantime i have a programming assignment to do

He's gonna take the fuck out of Michigan.

Watching them pop up like weeds is terrifying to watch. Still haven't seen a Hillary sign nor bumper sticker.

>Detroit is 80% black
Fug

It's cold and rainy tomorrow. They'll stay home.

Shithole Battle Creek here.
Ive seen one Clinton sign
Seen dozens of Trump signs

What do you think the signs would look like if you went to a place like downtown Detroit? Might you just be in a certain area?

Breitbart crapola.

Says leaf but am really MI bro, Detroit/Dearborn area, Hillary visited Millers Bar and Grill on Thursday night in Dearborn, went to eat there on Friday, people seemed pretty ecstatic about her, also noticed Hillary signs around the area.

Hopefully the state turns red tho, kek willing.

howdy neighbor, kzoo here

Yes. Normally I would say no to any R winning Michigan, but Trump is different. And Bernie won it after Hillary led by 24 points just this spring, so I think the polling methods for Michigan may be fucked up.

She was there on Friday, I went on Saturday, my bad

Perhaps, there aren't really yards downtown though. I haven't really seen bumper stickers for either candidate. I saw a guy wearing a MAGA hat in Midtown

lmao Hillary was at Miller's? That's crazy

You go? I did, it was high frikin energy

>Polling booths close
>Before the results are even out Trump starts shitposting on Twitter for the rest of the night

You know you want this.

I have been constantly traveling from Grand Rapids to Muskegon to Grand Haven and everywhere in between. I have been all over the southwest portion of Michigan. In the past half year I've seen hundreds of Trump signs and exactly two Hillary signs.

surrounded by liberals and i live in the white part of the state. id be surprised.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

One good thing about this all finally being over is hopefully all this gay ass KEK shit dies

No Hillary signs in downtown detroit silly.Those people cant read.You could put up a fucking Nixon sign.

I live in Michigan and literally everyone I know who supports trump isn't going to be voting.

I mean, basically I want Trump to spend the next 4 years fighting everyone in DC, so yeah.

Why not?

used to live in michigan
it might go red, there are a lot of conservatives up there, once you get past all the degenerate pot smoker teens.
t. indianafag

They don't think it matters since it's all rigged anyways.

Hillary's campaigning there for a reason

Grand Traverse County Hillary voter reporting in.

>crapola
t. man in his late 40s who still says things like "crapola"

5% chance - and that's being generous.

Nice blog faggot

0%

stop

Yup!!

Thank you for breaking my barrier.

Nah. I voted for Bernie in Detroit. As you can see those numbers were pretty close. I know I can make a difference by voting

>in b4 Trumpfags whine about it being rigged

lol

Problem is Trump doesn't need a spoiler unless that spoiler is in California or New York, and I wouldn't count on that.

He could use any help he could get to be honest with you.

Bernfags that are now #withHer are the biggest cucks on the planet.

can someone explain the whole John Miller, John Baron thing to me? I'm on the fence and wonder why Trump did that stuff?

I'm not really #withHer as much as I am #againstHim. Like imagine I was starving and had to pick between two foods I hate, a sandwich with mayo on it or a sandwich with tuna on it. I'd pick the mayo because it disgusts me a little bit less. Hillary is the mayo. I hate the taste but it's not fishy and stinky like the pussy grabber.

She'll take Flint, but that didn't stop me from putting my Trump signs up all over.

>tfw I would replace signs that got torn down with another that had a Pepe on the back

Yeah but the problem is that Democrats have almost entirely managed to secure the biggest states with the most population. If Michigan goes Bernie all they're doing is denying a state to Trump.

Now something like Bernie spoilering California? That would be HUGE. It would destroy Clinton's campaign.

Trump landslide incoming

>pussy grabber; crass

>literally movie-grade corrupt with ties to all sorts of evil shit

Your moral compass is fucked and you should put yourself down for he betterment of mankind.

faggot

Detroit is a city that was into the ground by democrats. Trade deals (backed by the Clintons) killed thousands of American
manufacturing jobs.
Will michigandiers (especially the nignogs) be thinking about this tommmorow? Michigan MUST go red.

That really makes me want to take your viewpoint seriously and respect you. Anyway, I saw an episode of Robot Chicken the other night that had a sketch showing all the people that voted for Ralph Nader burning in hell. The relevance to our current situation was not lost on me.

Simp

>most corrupt and murderous woman in US history is worse than trump because he hurt my feelings X(

>he gets his news from this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

Michigander here, I'll be in line to vote tomorrow. I'm not the praying type but I'll be saying a few tomorrow.

I live in Michigan and all I see are trump signs and supporters. I can see him winning Michigan for sure.

I get my news from these guys dumb CTR poster

Michigan bro living in Macomb county, let's MAGA

holy kek, did she actually say that?

Cool story frodo

No they think it was ground down by only having 99% dem control instead of 100%

Michigan bro here I voted Bernie and now am voting trump. Let's MAGA. I can see him winning I see signs everywhere even local buisnesses have trump signs

It never ends. Do you people have the slightest idea how statistics work?

That's all I want!

kek 8 seconds before I post another one! sad.

I've been downtown still see lots of trump signs there are clinton ones but only on main roads like Woodward and shit not on private property

Go anywhere in michigan that isn't a liberal college shit hole (((ann arbor))) and its nothing but trump, maga and hillary for prison signs.

same Michigan bro lets MAGA

I guess not I was just saying what I saw and have heard. red pilled a few ppl I just met into voting trump last night so idk im just saying

this

There are MILLIONS of people in these states and people talk like seeing 20 signs or something means anything. It's like they have no concept of how big a state is and how many people or how many people are in the big urban cities vs. the rest of the state.

Closet Trump voters might bridge the gap

I also have a theory that a lot of the people that are voting Clinton just aren't enthusiastic about her to want to put a sign in their yard. I'm kinda in that boat. Betsy Coffia signs are everywhere but there are few Clinton ones.

The fact you would choose semen like mayo over protein rich tuna explains all I would ever need to know about you as a person.

You don't deserve to stand with him, you pathetic nu male.

Yeah signs may not be a good indicator anyway. But even if they are, looking at a couple dozen signs in one tiny area of a massive state with millions of people is a retarded way to judge anything.