When did Leaves become the most annoying posters?

>So often i read a retarded cringworthy post, then i check the flag and it's a leaf.
When has it started? Why is it? Is it cognitive dissonance on my part? Can we fix it?

P.S.: not far behind in abhorrent shit posting Germanistan (aka. Hitlers Grosskinder) and Cuckswedistans.

What country is OPs flag?

Trudeau is a god!

Looks like a hospital sign

Austria

Shut up CTR

Huh, Swiss people post here?

stimpack

such a hunk

Being around retards and libs tend to do that to you.

But if you are around memeister on the other hand...

When we realized we fucked up good by voting in Trudeau. There's no turning back for years and the abhorrent shitposting is a cry for help.

Please, help.

anyone mind answering?

Just this past year, Medpack

Easiest way to fix the Canada Problem is to flood the country with Aussies and Finns.

We have based Jordan Peterson, Rebel Media, Lauren Southern, etc etc etc AND we ALWAYS get the big gets.

What have your faggot countries done?

Medpack nation.

Many of us are to the US what the EU was to britbongs as Brexit approached and unfolded.

The US deserves its Brexit. I hope Trump wins.

Proxy, lol. Before the memelections we had to be creative while shitposting, and flagmemeing is one of my favorites

They always were, imo.

America has Trump and his legions.
Finland has dank memes.
Med pack managed to out-jew the Jews while walled up in their mountainous country.

we don't speak english so you wouldn't notice. but we are pretty much the most democratic country in the world.

Healers, nurse, hot blonde nurse, ect

They dropped the nice guy act when everyone started calling them cucks for Tredeu

So nothing then. Literally not even one single contribution to the movement. You're basically a non-country.

we fucking banned minarets and voted against freedom of movement. that was our "brexit" from bilateral agreements with the EU-Moloch. so show some respect

good onya mate us candians are heaps worse than Australians. I think we have a few Kangaroos loose in the top paddock if ya know what I mean. I'm a dinky-di canadian all right! for sure no worries

NOICE

We seriously just want to America to set us free. I will shed tears and embrace the soldiers who show up to my house while I surrender to President Trump's America. We're like hamsters in a cage trapped by liberals.

>When did Leaves become the most annoying posters?
Sometime around the rise of Trump and Trudeau getting elected.

Aussies used to be the worst when I started coming here, but now days they add loads more to the convo than the canuck's cuckoldry shitposting.

>aka. Hitlers Grosskinder
>Grosskinder

That's not how German works you goddamn Mountain Jew

Two reasons;

1. A larger-than-average number of liberals who unironically believe that raising awareness & virtue signalling on the internet actually accomplishes something. This is exacerbated by domestic rhetoric which paints Canada as a country the world looks to as a voice of reason when in reality nobody fucking cares because they're dealing with their own shit.

2. All the conservatives here have the space to get away from the liberal bastions in the cities but this puts them beyond reliable internet access and in worthless electoral ridings.

When you've reading a cringworthy leafpost just remember there's a 90% chance it was typed in Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal and a 50-60% chance for Toronto alone.

Also it's the hot new meme, surest way to (you)s is to get behind a leaf proxy and type some easily refuted leftist bullshit.