>women and gays don't have proper survival instincts

Woah when did shitlibs get redpilled

Who wears hats indoors

Stupid liberals

>Brazil
no surprise

>if you don't vote for us you're stupid

typical democrats
not like hillary wants to import muslims to beat the women and toss the gays off buildings or anything

Got the noggin joggin

>14 year old with grey hair

Yes, they are that stupid.

Ya know I have watched a lot of Trumps speeches and read his policy proposals and I didnt see anything about Exterminating women and gays.

This picture really opened my eyes.

I guess he was lying about universal maternity leave and term limits.

>blue hair
>ugly
>shitlib

color me surprised

also praise kek

Her face says insecurity, but her eyes say abandonment of a father, and the hair says SSRIs and a lot of future nights spent with cats and contemplating suicide.

Serious question: What has Trump proposed that is anti-gay?

Why do faggot liberals ALWAYS have to write shit on a piece of white paper and have a photo taking of them holding it up? Gillian Wearing should sue every one of these faggots.

I guess I'm a #KnightOfTheCastle now

Literally nothing, Trump was a new york democrat for his whole life, they guy has supported gay marriage probably since the 80's

Hilary had the Orlando shooters dad at her rally, she was also against gay marriage publicly until 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=CzjDffSIvBY

it's easy to share on instagram

>gays and women can't be for Trump
>vote instead for the woman who wants to bring in people who murder gays and treat women like dogs from terrorist regions
Really increases the speed at which my neurons fire

He wants to make gay marriage a state issue, and has kind of been pandering to religious fundamentalists. Biggest issue is his VP rather than Trump himelf though.

>People that dip their dick and mouths in shit, destroy their assholes out "love", and have thousands of unprotected sexual encounters with strangers, many hoping to get aids
> proper survival instincts

WOMEN FOR TRUMP
SKULLS FOR THE KULL THRONE

Or is it pussy for pussy god?

Every time i hear Women for Trump I feel like its MORE WOMEN FOR TRUMP

>mexican intellectuals

Learn to read Punta

Jesus butt fucking christ you trump chumps have god awful memory.

GRANNY HAIR

man i always get secondhand embarrassment from this shit. like being gay doesn't make you a literal box of crayolas. FUCK

>women for islam

Cunt for retarded shit. Nothing new here.

It's a stereotype and a generalization of all Republicans.

Really, they should call it what it is.

Prejudice.

Nothing, that insane goblin making those HILLARY-OUS signs is just a fucking imbecile, same as most of them.

>a feminist non-argument
>inducing thought
No.
Crooked Hillary takes campaign donations from Saudis, who kill gays. She desires to do as Angela Merkel, and bring in massive numbers of muslims, who are certainly not fond of homosexuality. Why exactly, then, do we see leftists claiming that Trump is bad for gays? He is not particularly an evangelical fundamentalist christian, so I cannot imagine he would be opposed to their existence.
The left has done nothing for gays, and so, they will vote Trump, unless they are cucked faggots.

She looks like something went wrong in the womb.

>Being a sodomite
Go and get AIDS faggot, but with a qt right wing POZ stud, it's only "proper survival instincts" if the politics driving your cummies are "redpilled".

I am bi and support Trump. This bitch should be ovened. WE ARE NOT YOUR POLITICAL PAWNS, YOU VAPID VIRTUE-SIGNALING SLAVE!

>she was SO butthurt she had to respond.
>in 3 different pictures pretending she's not butthurt

Nothing. The Left is intellectually disabled .

You'd think pretty much anyone would benefit from not starting nuclear war.
I'm straight, but I'd rather not be able to marry than be nuked.

>whores for attention