Well Sup Forums

What's YOUR excuse?

Hes the literal interpretation of a cuck.

Good rule of thumb: always do the opposite of what this literal cuck does

WALL

Repubs didn't cheat thru the primaries

>What is your excuse at this point?
I don't like other men having sex with my romantic partner

I am not a cucked faggot imbecile

Onision's opinions on anything are irrelevant.

>muh feelings

Presidents aren't supposed to give a shit about petty things like feelings. This fags tears will be delicious

He's a fucking loser, who cares.

>he said mean things
>attacking a sovereign government is a-ok

I used to watch videos from a friend of that guy on the right... an asian guy, I don't remember the name.

God was I a faggot

this
/thread

I want to watch the world burn.

His candidate only enables the existence of massive child rape cults and arms terrorists on the side.

I really hope this faggot ends up killing himself

>Onion Man
lmao will this literal cuck ever fuck off?

I'll miss you CTR

My excuse?

I am not faggot like Onision..

dafuq

I'll miss you too...because you'll kill yourself when drumpf loses

Im old enough to remember her calling some blacks nigger, so ya.

My excuse is, I'm not a raging 40 year old emo faggot who likes snapchat nudes from 14 year old girls.

It's sad/funny when I used to look up to this guy from his onisionspeaks channel because he is a vegetarian just like me. I still am, 10 years strong. Then I stumbled onto pol from Sup Forums and my life changed for the better, haven't been on /b since coming here, been on Sup Forums for 6 years now holy fuck time goes by

He is a closet homosexual.

Nobody has been able to tell me the insane and racist things he has said though.

I don't believe him because I'd bet money he is an Alec Baldwin fan and Alec Baldwins bigoted rants are well documented.

This nigga has had 3 marriages, if ur gonna marry someone at least get to know them for about 7-10 years before committing to that bullshit