Tomorrow the golden age of Sup Forums ends

Whether Trump wins or loses this is Sup Forums's highest point in the history of the board. After November 8th Sup Forums is destined to become another burnt out shithole like Sup Forums.

Thank you to all the Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsirgins who came to Sup Forums in 2014 that made this era possible. It has been the most fun i've had on Sup Forums since 2005.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc
youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=FgRENKksxWE
youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0&t=1m0s
librivox.org/pushing-to-the-front-by-orison-swett-marden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme magic will continue

thank you. i love your sweet ass. i love your sweet ass and i want to make it mine

F

I was here.

I don't exactly know what I saw here, but from his trip to the border until now, I saw it.

no, you see user, the golden age of Sup Forums is just beginning. once donald is elected, we will have entered full force into the golden age of Sup Forums.

F

this

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

>Sup Forums will return to normal
thank kek
praise kek

the fires just starting to warm up pussy. get comfy cuz this ride never ends.

W-where will we go after this?

What board will unsurp Sup Forums as the king of memes in 2017?

youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

F

OP you're obviously a newfag.

Pol will be fine. all the annoying fucks will leave and we'll be back to normal within three weeks.

Don't forget Sup Forums and Sup Forums, they also helped make Sup Forums great again

Define "normal" on here?

Will we go back to making Ben Garrison edits and occasionally trolling SJWs?

>Sup Forums will return to normal
Don't get your hopes up.
This is going to be like the end of the golden age of Sup Forums.
Newfags don't just up and disappear. The board is altered forever.
Then again..

WE WILL STILL HAVE MORE WORK TO DO

WE WILL NOT STOP AT AMERICA

WE WILL SUPPORT SYMPATHETIC MOVEMENTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

THE ELITES WILL BE ROUTED

THE JEWS WILL BE MADE HUMBLE

THE MUSLIMS WILL BE MADE EXTINCT

I for one cannot wait for pol to go back to normal. There hasn't been any real discussions in at least the last month. More and more I read the first page and nothing interests me and I become bored as fuck.

Its been an incredible story
After today we still have the pedo ring to go after

Hopefully.

Eat a dick. We will just move on to the next country, Australia, then to Canada. We have the momentum, we have the numbers, we will bring back the European empires!
Praise KEK

We'll go to work, user. Our lives will be king of memes.

I love you guys I have been browsing since under aged and b& in 08 /b /k /pol milfag in Germany mailed in my vote
(Though it wouldn't make a difference for Connecticut)
It's been an honor serving with you
May we all fight the enemies, of our respective countries, both foreign and domestic eternal

Those were the good old days.

Member #pissforequality and the McDonald's build your own burder site raid?

Those were fun.

user lurkin since boxxy here.
Can confirm OP's words. This was the best time i had here in years.

Our journey has just begun.

If we win tomorrow, we will show Sup Forums who has the strongest memes. Sup Forums's gretest accomplishment was.makimg baneposting real. Sup Forums multiple retarded shit. But if Sup Forums shows that our influence spreads even in the American elections, our way of thinking will be dominant in Sup Forums, redpilling millions of people who just wanted to have some fun memeing. If we lose tomorrow, prepare for multiple raids mocking us.

I love you all. No homo.

>thinking the battle is over once Trump wins

The swamp isn't going to drain itself!

It's been a pleasure memeing with you boys.

>Whether Trump wins or loses
If he wins Sup Forums will become his spearhead. If he loses Sup Forums will be butthurt for 2 years. So Trump will be present here one way or another.
>Sup Forums's highest point in the history of the board.
as for influence yes, but not quality.
>After November 8th Sup Forums is destined to become another burnt out shithole like Sup Forums.
it was much better before Trump.
> It has been the most fun i've had on Sup Forums since 2005.
no, it wasnt. many decent poster have gone away because of trump. i dont mean that ppl disagree with trump. Just the quality of the entire board went downhill due to trump

You couldn't write a better ending
Literally memeing a (originally) joke candidate into the presidency via an an ancient Egyptian diety

what did he mean by this

Only if Trump loses. If he wins, we're in for 4 years of happenings, walls, corrupt politicians going to prison. It'll be even better than this election.

Oh child, you think the Golden Era will be over?

It's just beginning, little lad.

You serious? You're leaving out all the happenings that are to come in the future, Trump's next moves, the pushback to the chosen candidates, etc.

I agree, sadly.

The Reddit newfag invasion really fucked up the quality of the discussions here. Plus they're the ones who give CTR (yous).

thats not what we plan to do to the jews

kys kikelover

Lolwut? This is just the beginning and from now whenever Shillster fucks up we can deliver smug "you could have listened"!

Unless we can deliver the smuggest one, and congratulate The Don with the presidency obviously.

No matter the outcome, we win.

>this is Sup Forums's highest point in the history of the board
No. It's the most activity YOU have ever seen on the board newfag.

Here here, user! Praise Kek! And Glory Be To The God-Emperor, President Elect Donald J Trump!

landslide incoming

kak

I love u bro i shall keep u company after tuesday

Don't forget all the happenings to come. Do you really think the right wing backlash will end if Trump loses?

I can't wait to see more liberals get raped and killed by their precious immigrants if Hillary wins.

Liberal blood is my meat and their suffering is my wine.

Yep. If trump wins, there's no reason for me to come here. If Hillary wins, I suspect it'll be even greater. Really makes me think who I would rather win

Kek confirms. I love you too.

I can't wait for some of you spamming faggots to leave this place.
Godspeed and good riddance. You've been shitting up the board with trash.
Maybe after the election is finished we can have political discussions again.

Ah yes the golden age, when Sup Forums went full le plebbit.

Where will we migrate to? I dont want to spend a year on /r9k/ like after the death of Sup Forums. That place was depressing.

It was an honour shitposting with you gentlemen.

God bless.

>burnt out shithole

But enough about your mom's anus!

this

>Not adding niggers to the "genocide" list
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

after this i have nowhere to go. Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't the same. oh well....maybe /x/

its not ending until we bring pizzawood/pedowood down goddammit.

/fit/

benis in benis

/out/ and /lit/ desu, although I'll probably just leave 4chins altogether. the time has come.

Not really we will go back to an education center for redpills. Sup Forums will be less newfag after the election and we can go back to fapping to bell curves.

B.A.N.E.

It's been an honor shitposting with you gentlemen.

DEUS VULT

We memed a candidate into nomination despite all established Republicans being fervently against him.

We tore down the taboo of 'racist', 'sexist', 'xenophobic', so they couldn't hurt him.

We rediscovered an ancient god and gave him strength again. And he used his power to help us.

We witnessed dozens, maybe hundreds of instances of his magic working through our media, news, music, and history.

We've cleared a path for Trump. We're fighting feminism, Black Lives Matter, SJWs, and cultural marxists so they can't block his path.

We've redefined popular culture for Trump to become our leader. We changed the minds of hundreds of millions of people.

We slayed Trigglypuffs, Aids skrillexes, Carl Cucks, Aids Frodos, Blind Melons, and many many more.

We did it in Trump's name. In Kek's name.

Praise Kek, bring us our God Emperor.

Amen my German Brother.

May the Don be with us

I love you user. I'm a parent of two kids and I feel like you guys are part of my family. We've been through so much together. This place, believe it or not, has made me a better person.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

memes...
memes never die...

The memory will live on forever. Meme magic will be written about in the history books. Parents will tell the story to their children, who will pass it down to their children. We have made our mark on history. Kekspeed.

Where's his left hand

Or it begins.

>golden age

you mean reddit invasion and normie overload.

peak Sup Forums was 2012-14

I'll start the discussion

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

I enjoyed this ride, bud I'm looking forward to what comes next
F

This is the battle we are fighting do not forget that the only reason we haven't been attacked is because an attack will boost Trump. Be ready my friends /pol will always fight.

Mind helping Brexit?

we had our time brother

I remember when your picture really was Sup Forums.

And then the happenings came in all at once.

Clearly you don't remember 2012.

>burnt out shithole
friction's a bitch

The journey doesn't end. the new journey begins with making america great again. SJW's are still in power even after the election, Trump will need our memes to help defeat them. And KeK willing. America will be great again.

underrated post. I'm screencapping this not for Sup Forums, but for the history books and museums.

This is just the beginning.

Sup Forums ended after ron paul
Sup Forums ended after romney

Sup Forums will go on, less reddity than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgRENKksxWE

Love you bro.
Hang in there.

We will remember this for the rest of our lives.

For those of us that are semi-normie we can soon tell our kids about this place and then our grandkids.

We were on a fucking japanese anime shitshow of a image board and we talked to complete strangers from around the world like we were friends and knew each other, we shared memes, we shared laughs, we gave each other insults and we gave each other love when we needed to or when our countries were attacked.

We stayed up late and we woke up early, we stayed in on weekends and we all enjoyed it all.
This is how we meme'd Trump into the White house.
I love you all. Let's Make America Great Again.

Its incredible isnt it?

I wonder how many (You)s some us have shared throughout some of our 10 year shitposting spree.

God damn.

Im moving on in life with the family ive started. Thisll be the last saga I stick around for.

Its been an honor friends.

Shadilay.

I love you all. This has been the best election ever. So many redpilled normies. So many memes. I'll stay up, probably be the first to at my place (NY). It's all I can do.

After the election is before the election.

Keep in mind. Your in4life and you never leaf! Dumb cunt!

I probably won't last long after this election. I'm already depressed as shit. Probably going to end it soon. At least you guys made my suffering easier though.

Love you guys man.

I love you Sup Forums.

Jk im here forever. Even if it is sneaking my phone into the shitter.

>Romney
u wot m8?

Sup Forums was still sufficiently butthurt over Bush to detest Romney back then.

It's been an honor fighting beside each and every one of you in the Great Meme War

youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0&t=1m0s

chinkmoot will rejoice. after this election can all of you Sup Forums faggots migrate to cripplechan or better still just kill yourselves.

Digits for the golden Don, praise kek blessed be our digits

Im seriously considering suicide now. He has to win or everything is over.

mate trump is going to win and you got brexit which will happen too, reguardless of hurdles.

I've never liked british posters much but hang in there, you are one of us, this kind of group of this size across this many nations with this much power has never existed in human history before now, and even when it's gone, you'll have seen that everywhere, there are people who see the world the way you do, even if it's quietly.

We love you too man.

Wrong.

librivox.org/pushing-to-the-front-by-orison-swett-marden/

You get out there, and you give life Hell.

trump will win :DDDD