Will the election be rigged?

Will the election be rigged?

According to pol yes, because Hillary will win

no

Will it? Pfft, there's already reports of rigging in Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, and other states. The real question is will they be able to rig it ENOUGH? They will damn sure try.

Ironically, more "rigging" is likely to come from the right, as a reaction to the perceived "rigging" from the left. Historically, voter fraud is extremely low and comes from both sides. So far, one person has been arrested for voter fraud, and he was a Trump supporter.

They were designed to be rigged.

It's pretty simple...
Do they have the ability? Yes.
Do they have a motive? Yes.
Have they demonstrated their utter corruption and lack of moral standards? Yes.
What do you think Assange meant when he said they would never let Trump win?

It was rigged when Trump announced candidacy so he could puppet for easy democrat win

>if people successfully get away with their crimes, it means the crimes never happened
>if the criminals claim they're not aware of any crimes occurring, that means the crimes never happened
Any more brilliant arguments?

You're so full of shit.

Stop regurgitating propaganda.

Yeah actually. I had this dream that during his final rally, Trump paused for an awkwardly long period of time. Then he kinda muttered, "I've been meaning to..." He then proceeded to stand up on the podium and turn so his back was toward the camera. He pulled his pants all the way down and sort of squatted / leaned forward a bit. He grunted and out came a gigantic shit that pinched off in a couple places and each turd smacked the microphone on the way down. 'ka PLOP, ka PLOP'

Fuck you.

Faggot.

I want to rig my dick with her vagina.

The moment Trump announced his candidacy, it's been rigged.

Because he's the only person Hillary could beat.

want more?

No. Faggot.

Yep, rigged by people voting for the candidate of their choice.

Yeah, I thought so. But keep believing that if the government says vote rigging doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist. I'm sure they would tell you if it did, even if both parties had a vested interest in keeping that can of worms closed. I'm sure Alan Schulkin was just making shit up for the lulz.

that girl's face is way too pretty for her shit tier titties

>Tomorrow, a new day dawns, ushering with it a bright new American future. #MAGA comes to redeem our nation from the hands of corruption.

Freedom, so long denied, shall be renewed and those who sought to stifle its expression will choke open bitterest disappointment.

>And if not, if all comes to ruin and the halls of our forefathers be cast down, and the fabric of our nation be despoiled by tyrants, then let it be blood and the Black Flag - no quarter.

If such is to be our end, and the end of all Patriots, then make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance.

>Yet hope for peace; peace when #Killary is called to account for her many crimes; peace when she pays for Benghazi and the men whose bodies were hewn upon the walls are avenged.

When Hillary hangs from a gibbet, a feast for crows, we shall have peace.

ya sure

I hope so.

The Kike is Right!

probably. we have to beat them with overwhelming numbers which we do. otherwise get ready for a new investigation into voter fraud

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

>republicans have been arrested for voting multiple times
>north carolina got bitch slapped for removing blacks from voter rolls
>trump got two lawsuits for voter intimidation

Yeah, there's rigging

You don't have to rig an election you will easily win. Hillary was never going to even come close to losing; as soon as she beat Bernie fair and square, it was all decided.

He loses tomorrow. Fair and square.

>republicans vote multiple times
Please remind me who is blocking voter ID laws, subhuman shitlib. I hope every republican votes at least twice to even the score.

>fair and square
I'm not surprised the same people who think it's fair to steal also think it's fair to rig elections. Here's your (You), shill.

> as soon as she beat Bernie fair and square
lol ok, im voting hillary. now get lost CTR

You seem to think anyone here wants the opinion of a jew.

Yes but trump will win anyway.

You seem to think your opinion matters more than anyone else's here. Off to Stormfront with you, faggot.

what about that governor who pardoned 60,000 felons so they could vote in time for the election?

Thats going to chafe.

>Will the election be rigged?

The only question is how much.

shes going to need your help rubbing lotion on her chaffing areas user

No.

He should be thrown into Guantanamo bay for treason and destroy the key

>rigged

Already admitting defeat Sup Forums?

Nope. Hillary is exposed. I suspect she was ordered to stand down, as in give up the steal in exchange for Comey's all clear BS.

They probably promised to pardon her and sweep the pedo shit under the rug if she complies.Trump want's to MAGA, not cause a day of the rope incident in his first term.

It also keeps a lot of people from going down with her--many of whom were possibly MK Ultrad and/or drugged to manipulate them into doing it in the first place.

Soros and Assange said the fix is in. I say GO VOTE AND BEAT THESE FUCKERS

not enough to beat trump landslide

Yes.

I can't tell which one is the Skype.

Operator please advise.

Why did you post a pic of this ugly pig nosed cunt? you're doing it wrong. Now fuck off.

shes hot dude wtf?

>/rigged/

Well said. I am scared for what is to come, but I will say that I am so proud of all of you. Really just a lurker who has been talking to people in person, but the work being done here is historic. The tides have been turned in a great war, but no one outside knows just how big this is, but everyone here understands.

Just make sure that you are ready. Start eating right and exercising if you can now. Make plans for if things go down.

I am not willing to die for Trump, but I am willing to die for what was started here.

It's been an honor to have served.
Dogbless America

It has already proven in the past to be rigged why would this be any different? Please refute this

she looks liek she's got a dick. Tits or GTFO.

I really wish Trump nuts weren't the ones bringing this up. There is a huge potential for election fraud in the U.S. through electronic voting machines, it needs to be visible, it needs to be fixed, and because it's being brought up in this way by these people it's going to get lumped in with all their other delusions and conspiracy theories.

Remember, your voting machine runs untested, unvetted proprietary software. Your voting machine IS vulnerable. And we have strong evidence to suggest an attack has happened before.

In the 2012 Republican Primary, voter returns as a function of precinct size showed anomalous trends for Mitt Romney in clear violation of the law of large numbers. There is no innocuous explanation for this. Votes on electronic voting machines in these specific states were being switched for Romney, and I cannot find a better explanation. And this isn't a conspiracy theory, because there's no need for a conspiracy: one man in the right place at the right time with the right set of skills would be all it would take for outright election fraud.

Sometime last year, statisticians noticed that anomaly. I'm worried that whoever did it noticed too, and won't be so sloppy this time. Maybe he's already done it. Maybe the primaries were rigged. The general election is going to be rigged too, and there may well be no way to prove it this time.

Please, please don't be conspiracy theorists about it. There needs to be a reform of electronic voting, and that's never going to happen unless it's proposed in earnest.