U
S
S
I
N
G

this election has been incredibly revealing

God save retarded american'ts

Yeah. Been reading it for over a decade because it used to be funny. Hasn't been regularly funny for a few years now, this is a good excuse to quit reading. But christ this is the worst piece he's ever done. So fucking hammy.

pic related is a better comic series

can't wait for his next comic where a stick figure yells at the reader

Why don't all you americans in here use the ride system from drive2vote and then vote trump? fucking kek, let them pay for the gas.

And yet Megan will still never fuck him

He's a cuck, I won't feel bad trolling him now.

Always knew i hated that stupid comic, now I have a reason easier to digest for normies than "he's a charlatan hack who reads wikipedia, then draws a crappy comic full of straw men that lacks all nuance"

First post best post.

I wish his site shut down, hate this idiot

>intelligent, educated artist is #WithHer

Why are you surprised? Nobody, and I mean NOBODY intelligent supports Drumpf. Looking forward to seeing you fools become even more of a laughingstock after today

Aren't you drawing it?

praise kek

Exactly this. Hillary will win and all the uneducated Americans across the bible-belt will scream, "RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED!". I would honestly be surprised if anyone with an IQ in the triple digits voted from Trump.

>randle
>"intelligent"
:^)c

>popsci comic author
>is with her
See, that's why I'm not surprised.

Agreed. Used to have some genuinely good comics, or at least interesting. Now he's just a virtue signalling whore.

Whatever though. I've been skipping out on his shit for the last few months anyway. I can it up indefinitely now.

Nuclear engineer here

Voting Trump tomorrow, made my decision today

She can't keep getting away with it

Intellis can vote for Trump but NASA environmentalists are 120% Clinton territory. That or Green but anyone with a brain isn't voting Green if they think Clinton might lose.

Will they be offering free booze and cigarettes in Milwaukee again this year if you vote democrat?

Please not tonight

Nuclear engineer here

Voting Hillary tomorrow, made my decision today

She's the only normal, logical choice

with what?

gonna start another email investigation? guilty until proven guilty?

NukEs were always fucking weirdos.

It's funny because George Bush was a Republican

it's funny because like the bushes the clintons are in bed with the saudis

>XKCD

*tips fedora*

I thought you got banned like half a year ago?

Don't you have to sleep so you can get up early and bus illegals to polling stations?

>all the cartoon characters are white
typical privileged white male liberal

>now

What is stopping you from getting a ride to the polls and then voting Trump?

And another webcomic falls from my daily rotation.
To the trash with sinfest, ctrl-alt-del and the rest it goes..

it's been draining for a while but it's really done. Sinfest is sad but CAD was never, ever good.

I haven't checked on Sinfest in like 7 years, has it gotten even worse since then?

to be fair, he is free to endorse whomever he like, just like persuasion man

still makes him a faggot

The fact is that trully intelligent people don't vote for Trump.

The most technological, wealth, culture & value creating states (California & New York) are well known to "just so happen" to be deeply "liberal".

90%+ of Silicon Valley and particularly among entrepreneurs that made/coded their own wealth from scratch. (aka no loan from daddy) are known to be liberal.

All of Academia and particularly the actually good one (aka not Trump University lol) etc is known to be liberals.

You look into other people's twitter accounts, and people who have other interests such as making, hacking, building, drawing stuff, are much more likely to be liberal. Pol cucks on the other hand are nothing but a wasteland of googling each others pepe memes all day.

Many succesful authors, actors, directors etc are always liberal. Although for some reason Sup Forums treats those as "fake" professions, in reality all of them usually are people of skill and very, very capitalist and money making industries.

The answer for that is that either there is an evil globalist kike conspiracy that somehow always happens to include self-made rich persons, professors, technologists, creatives, big cities (aka centres of complexity, with the largest market of ideas & products inside them)

OR

There is a much simpler explanation for all of these.

That Sup Forums are just retards all along. And retards don't know they are retarded. Who unable to create something much prefer to masturbate to fantasies of being "red pilled", collectivism and sadism.

Its ironically quite similar to (radicalised) muslims really. Their main characteristic is that they cant don't do anything, thus they grasp on the Koran and then think themselves special, pure, warriors, yadda yadda whilst everyone else just happens to be "infidel".

You're with her in more ways than one, friendo

i'm a productive member of society and therefore don't need to bum a ride to get somewhere

Meanwhile Mark Fuckerberg ruins the view in Hawaii by walling in his private estate, and they're allowed to have bodyguards with guns. Well fuck those elitist fucks, I don't care if they got their on """their""" work, they don't represent me.

>all these people with positive comments about xkcd
go be reddit somewhere else you cancerous fucks

Except XKCD is the product of a singular individual, and he gets to collect all the moneys from it.

Whilst Sup Forums (which includes all the other boards), isn't, and worse, your little collectivist ass doesn't get a dime out of it.

it's actually because tech nerds and academics don't know shit about politics, muhammad

Complete white knight male feminist cuck but nothing new

Strange, they seem to have known so much other stuff.

As I Said. There's is an alternative, and very very simple explanation about it as well.

And also the reason your life is probably shit.

((((Yadda yadda)))))

>pseudo-intellectual word salad: the posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can he make stick figures look so beta
In my times stick figures shoot guns and cut their limbs with swords

>And another webcomic falls from my daily rotation
So what are Sup Forums approved cartons?

Red panels is ok

change all the numbers to things like
>infowars call in line
>comet pizza delivery
>some place that rents midget strippers
spread the pic
????
profit

Your view has several problems:

A) you're mistaking a contemporary trend for a historical trends. The current views of the elites are not the views the elite had 30 years ago. Or 60. Or 100. Intelligent people follow fashionable trends even more than non-intelligent people because they have social capital to lose and because they inhabit the places where those trends are propagated for far longer.
B) Lack of skin in the game. Those people can invite unwashed masses in their countries without any repercussion to them, they'll just relocate as they always do. But not because they're racists, no, no! It's because "schools have become worse" "it's not safe anymore" "it's not a booming city anymore". Pure coincidence of course.
C) Skin in the game...of the wrong sort. If you're a billionaire """""job creator""""" of course you want unskilled idiots coming in and lowering wages, why wouldn't you. You're going to have only positives and no negatives.
D) You're factually incorrect on several points. People in comp-sci have a distribution of political views that is basically the same as the general population. Doctors tend to be more right wing. Same for engineers.

George Bush was another establishment tool, following in his daddy's footsteps. We haven't had real Democrats and Republicans since the 1980s, it's all been one oligarchy, a revolving door of liars who are besties with the presidents before them, all running with the same agenda of starting shit in other parts of the world, turning people into wage slaves and paying out to the multinational banks.

Is it so hard to believe that there can exist dominant intellectual and political fashions among the educated class, which do not arise simply from superior judgment?

And is it impossible that the more educated man is sometimes wrong?

I for one like Freefall, Goblins, and TwoKinds.
Freefall for being sci-fi that's actually got decent science, and where people act in a perfectly logical way.
Goblins for being a Dungeons & Dragons themed comic that actually tells a great story rather than being a nerdy cringefest.
And Twokinds for being furry as fuck.

Mike, you're still alive?

But how could you live without his latest comedy routines:
>Lead into an overused joke, then finish it as if it's serious (anti-jokes are the best!)
>Oversimplify common everyday actions
>Lol hurr durr I'm so random XD, that mushroom can growl!

Use to be about technology, science, and insightful humor. Shit went downhill when he attacked brendan eich for supporting traditional marriage, and then went all in on climate change propaganda.

That guy is literally Plebbit.
What did you expect?

Dilbert > xkcd

>Goblins
>not a cringefest

kiwi plz

this is the real redpill

Stfu malaysia fag.

>That guy is literally Plebbit.

That explains why nu-Sup Forums likes him then.

Based autism man.

HILLARY WILL WIN

Bro, i've searched for a list of all the musicians endorsing Hillary so I can clean my iTunes library accordingly

(((xkcd)))

Pastabro ha capito

what's wrong with supporting evil?

Funny how in all history books, or fictions, the people revolting against the elite are portrayed sympathetically, while IRL they're just scoffed by the very same authors of these fictions

Le relevant XKCD

I am désappointé.
In hindsight all his "womyn stronk" tidbits were a red herring, i guess he always was a virtue signaler.

Xkcd being meta.

They know
>bussing/left wing helping unlikely voters to vote
>it's easy to game the American election
>the left wing aren't playing fair and it's the "game" to shill the left
I figured it out whilst staring to the Hillary sign. It's an arrow pointing right.

Choosing who to vote for has never been about choosing one party your entire life, it's about choosing the party that's needed and everyone knows the left wing has gone too far. The single issue voters have not.

So the game is to keep shilling the left until the idiots understand, because the media obviously won't help them. Xkcd are just taking the media's pov ironically whilst using some dishonest points about American democracy to give the point.

But they know.

And everyone except that horde of single issue, 60-80% female or believers that they're minorities (which together make up at least 50% of the population) will continue voting exactly the idiots vote which is strictly the media's vote.

This is what kills the media.

women have no reason to worry, men will be sacrificed first

Pro-tip if you kill yourself instead of voting and write your candidates name on a piece of paper they'll make that person president out of respect.

>Australia

haha ya! especially considering he's a physics major :^)c
who worked at nasa focusing :^)c
:^)c :^)c :^)c :^)c :^)c :^)c
on programming and :^)c robotics LOL xd what an idiot hahhaha :^)c

__especially compared to somebody as mature, successful, and intelligent as yourself__

:3c

' '
^
U
n

>cuck acts like a cuck
hhhhehehe

>England

haha ya! especially considering he's a physics major :^)c
who worked at nasa focusing :^)c
:^)c :^)c :^)c :^)c :^)c :^)c
on programming and :^)c robotics LOL xd what an idiot hahhaha :^)c

__especially when compared to somebody as mature, successful, and intelligent as yourself__

haha :3c

' '
^
U
n

you talk like a fag and your shit's retarded

>he unironically thinks this election is Dems vs GOP

pls draw more ok thanks

also work on your english

>Convicts and cucks

>mexican co-worker asks who I'm voting for

>Without any anxiety or nervousness I say Johnson

If this is true, why are our current generation, the most liberal, coming out of universities stupid and unable to compete in the job market?

>Germanic rejects

Look at her up on the top left corner of the H. Legs akimbo, staring the viewer down. She knows what she wants and that's a prime stallion like me, wearing her crotch and long legs like a feed bag. Dirty cow.

Yesterdays thread

Lol roommate asked who I'm voting for
He's here illegally from Peru
Look at him and smile
>trump of course
His smile fades
>Who's gunna help you pay rent?
I said
>oh don't worry you'll have plenty of money to pay rent when you're building the wall.

He knew I was fucking around he's a pretty cool guy, but he truly believes hell actually be deported

accurate

>willingly living with an illegal
>not reporting it to the authorities

You should be deported with him

he can take his comics and stick it up his gay sf bay ass

Hi randy cuckandy