Devil's Candy

>krk-krak

devilscandycomic.com/

Pia's tits have literally been getting bigger every update.

Bust size determines power level.

I guess there won't be much to talk about during these action scene pages.

Big plump firm ever-loving tittery! This is the only dang webcomic I'm reading now, which is sad.

Hiatus hell is true suffering.

her shirt must be holding on for dear life

hot damn I need to start reading this manga, then.

nah the shirt is her weighted training clothes, when she finally takes it off shit's hitting the fan

Knowing what's under there, that might be too lewd.

She's a frankenstein monster so does her hair actually grow or would it just be permanently short if she cut it?

It's great isn't it?

If her hair follicles died, she'd be balding anyway. I'd assume all her parts are alive.

>11/16/17(Thu)21:03:25 No.96837038
never heard of this one. Looks interesting. those opening prologue pages are fucking art, then this weeb shit starts. :(
I recognize the talent, just not a fan of the art style.

I don't know if I'd call it 'weeb'. The manga themes are there but everything's pretty western.

Being this autistic should be punishable by death.

The only character I care about in the entire comic is Hitomi.

Good taste.

Wasn't it originally made for an actual manga competitino?

Cyclopes are best waifus

>cyclops
>named Hitomi
what the fug

She bleeds and scars, as was evident when her fingers were sliced off and she was subsequently healed/fixed. So her hair would probably grow like normal if she has other normal body features like flowing blood and living skin.

>cyclops named hitomi
>hitotsu = 1
Heh, I get it. Maybe.

>just realised "Pia" is "Pure" is italian

Truth

>literally every character is a lesbian: the comic
>except that weird fucker with eyeballs on his balls

George gets a pass because I want to bang her

hitomi=pupil

>Hitomi Sensei

MAH NIGGA

>You will never have a cyclops gf who can beat anybody in a fight, make awesome clothes at home and actually has a fetish for your nerdy wimp ass.

Pandora can take her

can't she?

No.

Too bad I'm a broad-shouldered tall guy. Not quite bear, but I do stand out in a crowd. By like half a head, usually.
I guess it will have to be my dashing looks and great cooking that impress her, then.

Would you?

You'd be the villainous love rival to Kazu who would be totally unaware of your animosity towards him while Hitomi would find your increasingly desperate advances to be annoying

I was about to say the same for Pandora.
Rem's horny.

Makes sense. Girls are awesome.