podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

delete this

dammit, I said no Utena spoilers!

a little bit better.

Lapiven is seeing trees!

niet

The show's awful Filler bomb is over. Why is this general still up and why do they continue to break past the bump limit every few hours?

11. Lars of the Stars - Zuke/Madeline
12. LotS follow up - Paul/Katie
13. TBA - Jeff/Lamar
14. TBA - Amber/Hilary
15. TBA - Madeline/Zuke OR Zuke's Replacement
16. TBA - Paul/Katie
17. TBA - Jeff/Lamar
18. TBA - Amber/Hilary
19. TBA - Madeline/Zuke's Replacement
20. TBA - Paul/Katie
21. TBA - Jeff/Lamar
22. TBA - Amber/Hilary
23. TBA - Madeline/Zuke's Replacement
24.TBA - Paul/Katie
25. Season Finale, Part 1 - Jeff/Lamar
26. Season Finale, Part 2 - Amber/Hilary

"Reunited" probably starts with a Jeff/Lamar spot or a Madeline/Zuke spot (so episode 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, or 23).

From the VA pics, assuming all sessions are in order + from season 5, some episodes that we most likely know the position of are:

>Rose flashback, followed by Amethyst song episode

>Steven/Connie/Pearl/Amethyst episode, followed by Shorty Squad episode (?)

>Gems + Nanefua episode, followed by Rose flashback episode, followed by Off Colors episode

>Episode with all gems + Stevonnie very likely the season finale

come on folks, we're slipping, gotta increase those niggas and fags counts. Or you're all asleep perhaps.

Friendly reminder that SU is for macrophiliacs.

/sug/ is pretty dead now. What the fuck happened?

BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

boring show that's all filler happened

New episodes on CN when? Never? Does this mean Steven Universe is canceled?

>the entire second half of the season is potentially all mostly Loreshit

I WANT TO BELIEVE

How does /sug/ feel about Bad Poil(s)?

It's one guy who is still doing the n-bombs and f-slurs. I think the polls and tally marks have had an affect and people are thinking a little bit before posting now.

Gems should kiss gems

ew

better?

much better

hot

what about now?

Its nice to see people posting my webms, con season is a bit dead atm so there hasn't been any of those cosplayers posting anything unless you guys just want the pictures/webms of kelly being hot

I would.

This never fails in making me jealous.

who's Kelly?

do you shoot these yourself cosplay booty user?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag

>You will never slap a Lappy ass
Why even live?

Cute cosplay girls skating. I've been a skater for 20 plus freakin years, never seen hot cosplay girls at a rink. Why even live.

I don't know...

Kike

Could Garnet handle the murdercock?

Garnet would give birth to twins for sure.

I thought Amber was Zuke replacement

I've already warned you that the black and women posters know how to report now.

So you basically just said there that any black or woman poster that was here before you showed up were idiots, good to know. Hear that everyone, this poster thinks you were all idiots before they showed up!

Post your lewds Becky. At least one wouldn't hurt

Blue board, lewds are against the rules.

Adopt a corruption or gem mutant today, they're so cold and alone, they need your love Anons.

Fuck Holly

Misrepresenting what I said wont work, as people can simply read my post for themselves. You're being completely dishonest now, all I am suggesting is that before I showed up gays, blacks and women were silent even though they hated these kinds of posts, and now they're not and are actively reporting from.

You don't speak for me fag

>I have taught the black people and women to report posts

why are these groups the only ones considered?

Amber and Madeline were Raven and Colin's replacements. Zuke will get replaced once the final one or two episodes she made air, and then we know Hilary got promoted to storyboard supervisor, so she gets replaced too at some point. As far as we know, the current boarders are:

1. Jeff (confirmed on SU podcast)
2. Lamar (confirmed on SU podcast
3. Amber (says she's still working with the show)
4. Paul (unconfirmed)
5. Katie (unconfirmed)
6. Madeline (unconfirmed)
7. TBA
8. TBA

Isn’t zuke fat as fat ass?

I never claimed to. I enjoy you to speak for yourself.
Completely dishonest and taken out of context.

come on user, you're so pushy now. I liked you better when you said more positive things. If you really found something problematic, the best way to handle it is to NOT reply, and just report and move on. If mods see the report and care, they'll ban the poster.

You're the one that said they only know how to report now, it's not dishonest at all to read it the way I did. What you should have said instead was "Women and Blacks werern't reporting before", or "Women and Blacks were too afraid to report before" or "nobody really cared as much before", and really none of those are entirely true, because there were likely instances of reports before you came along, and there are likely people here that fall into your groupings that still don't report because they just don't care or still don't know how or whatever other reason there may be. The more specific you get, the less likely it is for your words to be twisted outside of what you meant them to mean.
Saved that, don't think I had any bunny girl gems yet.

OH BOY

I want everyone here to be comfortable, but these groups are attacked daily in these threads with n-bombs and f-slurs and callous remarks that no one wants to read.

I want to read them.

kelly is the cosplayer you mostly see in these webms (lapis/bob and bloople) I make webms of these cosplayers stuff from instagram if they're worth posting, which is lewd shit or some pretty good cosplaying

What would Steven Universe be like if there was RAGE instead of crying?

Not confirmed or anything but Rebecca follows miki brewster on twitter and their current job is storyboard artist for CN

shut up you dumb faggot

it's been a week. tick tock. Let's try to let Sup Forums /sug/ die peacefully this time, eh?

twitter

it looks like miki draws a lot of SU too, just check out her twitter

i love her art style so i really hope she's a boarder. i'd love to see it in the show

I have been replying less and using the tally charts instead, but it's still good to remind people to watch the n-bombs and f-slurs because a lot of times people just forget and I don't want the tally to get too big.
You're purposely twisting my words into something I would never ever say.

ive seen that one, the Poil giving a kiss to MG one(which could you repost, I forgot to save it) the BD one, and the poil spanking Lapis one, got any more?

>You're purposely twisting my words into something I would never ever say.
But you said it.

but zuke is obese

But I love /sug/!

though threads have been getting stahler, so I'm not totally against it, but I fucking love all you fags so much, even the fags I don't, except for moralanon, he's just a prick

stay a little bit longer /sug/

So say it better so it can't be twisted. Because if I can twist it, then that means that it can be naturally misinterpreted by others. You want to do a moral crusade, cover the loopholes! otherwise, saying that they know how to report NOW implies that they didn't know before, and thus must have been too dumb to figure it out before you came along. Obviously that's not true, you didn't show them anything about how to report, and you're assuming people are doing things that they may or may not be doing.

So, the next time you come around with your moral crusade, consider whether or not something can be twisted back at you, because if it can be twisted, it most likely WILL be twisted. And next time, it might be by someone far worse than I am.

>everyone here to be comfortable
>no one wants
Careful with generalizations. One might think you believe you know what people like, want, or feel attacked by better then they do themselves.

I did not mean it like that. I have a lot of black and women friends that have actually been posting here longer than I have, as we were talking about this general and some of the posts they don't like I gave them the tip to simply report them and just happens they did not know racism outside of Sup Forums was against the rules. That is all I meant by what I said, I promise.

Nigga you've been "getting around" to finishing Utena for 30 years now piss or get off the pot

>start watching the new episodes
>Steven's getting ghosted
I don't know what to say here

watch the n-bombs. just say "brotha/sista" instead.

That Steven is Sans

That's even more racist, you negro

I will definitely be more careful but you're definitely only attacking simply because you don't like what I'm doing here.

Connie is the worst, we all know that

Did you know the word "nigga" used to mean someone that was ignorant? Did you ever consider that that might be the context they're implying here, since it's about a show the other hasn't watched, and therefore they are ignorant about it?

Anyways, going to sleep, so have fun here /sug/.

So what's up with Pearl's manhands?

You mean leaving yourself open to being attacked? You're right, I do hate it when people are way too vague. Though, one could interpret what you're doing as an attack against people who are merely trying to help you improve your message, even if that is or is not what's really going on or if they're not going about it in a way you particularly care for. Have fun with the rest of the thread, I'll see if we're still on Sup Forums tomorrow. /Trash/ is going to be so much worse if you decide to do it there, so I hope you enjoyed this warm-up.

I don't really see how. One thing I noticed is that some posters here seem to prefer to use "n*gga" n-bombs over the "n*gg*r" n-bombs. They do this because they think it's humorous to talk like a black person, and some of these posters might even be black. I personally don't like this and think it's very offensive either way, but if you want to make a funny black person style post, it would be better if you used "brotha/sista" instead.

Oh my god, you need to fucking kill yourself.

I was happy that Peridot and Amethyst interacted again this bomb. With the Barn it was like the show forgot that Peri became friendly with her or interacted with the CGs at all.

I like Peridot and Lapis but them being in the same vicinity is awful

I don't know why you're being so hostile. If you're the person I was replying to then you know exactly what I'm talking about because you were just doing it with your post.

You mean cutest and best

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

This is correct.

Do this every thread please.
I seriously thought we'd be saying goodbye to you this bomb

go to /trash/ then

Do thi- oh what said. You'll be here for at least another 2 months.

connie is wonderful, and boy oh boy between her good genes and her physical fitness, she is gonna be an unbelievably hot adult someday, that adult connie fanart is DIAMONDS

At least there isn't a sweetness on Sup Forums

> Connie fan art is DIAMONDS
Funny you would say that.

What is this meme

Sup Forums's one saving grace, too bad /trash/ is incoming soon

i know :( i want lapis to sing this song already so bad. and i don't think it'll be a part of the "lars of the stars" arc, despite many people believing so. i think it'll be closer to the end of the season (like episode 15-20)

i really do wonder how they'll air the rest of season 5. the past production seasons both took about a year and a half to air (season 1 took 17 months, season 2+3 took 18 months). so if production season 3 started in august 2016, we should be finishing in january or february if they do a nuke of the remaining 15 episodes, but i feel like they'll just air the "lars of the stars" arc in january, and then still drag the rest of the season for a few more months. :(