Ok so I live in california but rite now im in chihuahua and I want to vote for Trump so according to pol illegals can...

Ok so I live in california but rite now im in chihuahua and I want to vote for Trump so according to pol illegals can vote so I have citizenship and should be able to vote in texas rite? Same way illegals vote

She's hot. I want her to suffocate me with her thighs.

she won't if you kick her back to mexico you dumbfuck

I want to lick her stomach and kiss her navel

Nah, won't work in Texas I'm pretty sure. Also probably unnecessary. I already voted here and the lines were long, mostly conservative people.

But that's a good thing, I'll hire her as my whore for the weekend, then go back to the states

quien es ella

Democrats only want you to vote for them. They'll deport you faster than you can say 'taco' if you so much as look at Trump's name on the ballot.

Wont work because illegals voting is a myth

you have to vote in the county you live in, at least in GA

damn, how fat can she get?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONCE WE BUILD THAT WALL!!

Is she shoving a finger into her mouth because she can't get enough cock?

Yes, and we hope to fucking keep it that way, you dumb fucking beaner. There are no voter ID laws in California.

Did you mail in your vote before you left, you massive cuck?

More!

>get citizenship 1 week ago
>can't vote cause I couldn't register to vote
>apparently illegals can vote but I can't

How do they do it?

They dont. Protip pol lies

Bad hip to waist ratio. Better hit it now before she turns into a goblin at 19.

This girl has to have prominent Spain ancestry. There's no way this is the byproduct of Aztecs.

It wouldnt work in california either you low iq cumskin

That's the result of racemixing with the Spanish beauty, and the athleticism of the Aztec savages.