Die DRUMPFY

Who else is gearing up for the post-Hillary win purge of the drumpflets? Can't wait to blow a drumpfshits brains out

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
youtube.com/embed/nG6arcSTjqw?autoplay=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what kind of savage shoots people? come on, it's 2015.

>Leftists
>Guns

>hurr only le cuckservatives own guns
Get real dude

HOW PROGRESSIVE

B-but if she wins the United States will be a gun free zone...

>googles
>bothering to vote for hillary
Maybe if it was another obongo.

Stand still drumpflet. This will only hurt A LOT

Come get me, niggers. I have a lot of bullets.

You're so pathetic

depends on how left they are

Hah.

It must be nice to live in your magical world where libs aren't total pussies.

Most of your kind would be likely to cry at the sight of a weapon. You'd be lucky to succeed at purging daffodils, useless cucks.

Kek, ill pick you off so easily kid. You won't even see it coming

Says the pussified Eurofag Who has never touched a gun in his life. Por favor!

>ill pick you off so easily kid
You have too much imagination, Ruben. Just like all leftists.

>imagination
No just years of training under my belt. I can destroy you with precision

>I can destroy you with precision
better to use a bullet, desu

Zero fucking TD every time.

I'm not from Spain, you stupid fuck.

You ever hear of these things called airplanes?

They're amazing. You see, they can actually take you to different countries.

It's shocking but true.

>obviously never held a gun before
>obvious prop with no strength holding back the slide
>no trigger discipline
This picture triggered me the first time I saw it, stop posting it.

Virgin
NERD

Still a pussy boy living in a pussy country. Come find me here in Massachussetts. I'll turn your ass into Swiss cheese boy.

Yea, right, if he actually wouldn't have won, they would just stick around for the next 8 years telling you how great everything could have been every time something bad happens.

You'll be jobless, again, come tomorrow, little shill.

Can't wait to bag me some fascists

>y-you were paid to have that opinion
Sorry bud, I'm not a moron worshipping some fat orange dictator. I'm with her. And if anyone wants to test me come here and try me pussies!

>copy pasta inc

>implying Hillary supporters have good gats

Come over here to Hilldawg town and get your head blown off DRUMPFY!!! I pray for you faggots to try me!!!

>if anyone wants to test me come here and try me pussies!

post your address tough guy

Im getting a STALKER vibe from this one

For people paid so much money you guys make your pictures painfully obvious they were not made from this community.

>I want to murder people
>lol I'm just trollan
>But not really

Typical psychopathic clinton supporter

Get got good GETS czech em!!!

>tactical double barrel

ok

>image.jpg

Cowardly little faggot hides behind his mobile IP so he won't get banned.

But you don't own a gun.

Sorry did I hit a nerve DRUMPFY?

Trump
Will
Win

You don't realize what a shotgun can do to people until you've seen an image like that. Impressive. Granted, throat cuts give me the willies, but that suicide at least is different enough that I can look at it with a bit of detachment, I guess.

I don't personally know a single Hillary voter that owns a gun.
Bring it, faggot. We'd all love to fight an army of nu males that get PTSD from the recoil of an AR.

well he said he's in MA so he's probably some irish manlet

I hate guns but I got one just in case drumpfkins come knocking. I'm in a very red part of Texas and I am an unashamed Hillary supporter.

Damn cant wait to vote for #Hillary

Both of us are waiting on an address. Provide a timestamp with a piece of mail. We'll come to you.

Based Finn

Can you believe this happens in the
>CURRENT YEAR?

If I had to shoot into a crowd of people in order to defend my own life from someone like john oliver

I wouldn't be happy about the destruction that would cause

But I would be glad I defended myself

Since your new to firearms and a lib, the key is not to cry every time you fire it.

>throat cuts give me the willies

...probably not as much as the OP.

We're still waiting on coordinates.

Try ME fuck for brains. You will go home in a FUCKING BOX you cocktail sucking piece of shit! I will blow your faggy head clean off you fuck

Oooooh look at that we got a tough guy! SIT the fuck down Cletus. Get your ass back in the trailer park and mind your business. If you come anywhere near my property your getting a hole through that thick skull of yours

>what kind of savage shoots people? come on, it's 2015.

niggers, duh

Hey everyone,

Just so you know, making threats of violence like this on the internet is actually ILLEGAL and can be reported to the authorities.

Also, just because OP is hiding behind a mobile IP, that doesn't mean his activities here cannot be tracked back to him. Carriers provide a mobile user with a short range of IP addresses, all of which can be tracked directly back to the user in question. This has been used in the past to find people who have made terrorist threats over mobile networks. Not even joking. Look it up.

Give us coordinates fucker. We'll come to you and make it easy

Bump for lulz. Be sure to screen cap this topic and report it to your local authorities.

Here you go folks. I just submitted my report. Be sure to do the same.

fbi.gov/tips

REPORTED TO FBI.

>clinton voters
>owning guns

Bring a lunch, and several friends. When I'm done with all of you, I'll be hungry, and I'll need one of them to dig the hole to put you in before he joins you.

I do. Where are you in Mass?

Lol good luck sweetie

LOL he's fucking scared now.

LEL

you made this post 2 fucking days ago
>captcha is a usaf jet

what the fuck is this shit

Scared of what? I can't be traced and you faggots already know it. It's hilarious watching you little drumpflets get triggered over a Hilary supporter with some fucking balls to fight back against you obese alt rightists.

it is actually the other way around, obama sits on the martial law button

LOL HE'S FUCKING RAGING!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1

That's still not too terrible. The thing that spooped me about them was one video I saw as a kid involving a Russian soldier getting his throat stabbed and bawling for his mom. That shit felt really fucked up.

>all these dumpfkins getting triggered

Why cant white people take a lil banter?

Sad, Sad, Very Sad Shill you will be, when Mich. Goes RED just for me. Check those polls FAGGOT!!

Finger on the trigger while chambering round... smart.

Eric working a double shift tonight?

Can't wait for the Trump shills to leave and I don't even like HIllary

It is hilarious watching them get trigger. By trust me my friend this isn't banter. I'm 100% ready to fight back against any drumpflet trying to start a civil war. I will happily kill a few drumpfshits before they get completely wiped or by Hilary's drone strikes.

>Not drawing a spastica

HOLY SHIT HE'S THROWING A BABBY TANTRUM NOW!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nice finger discipline. Would be worth it to arm you personally and watch you shoot various parts of yourself and those around you off.

Is this q memeshitpost or do you not know tat an actor

We should be more understanding. It's an emotional moment for them, what with knowing the humiliation they face. We get it, it's embarrassing and they need to vent a little.. First one is free.

>still snickering

The odds are in our favor bud. So is America. You guys are done LOL you know it, I know it, everybody knows it

>image.jpg
>unoriginal cringey insults

You dug a deep hole

>"I'm often confused!"

lurk more.

youtube.com/embed/nG6arcSTjqw?autoplay=1

Yup. You could get grenade launchers if you have enough money. These retatds find it so hard to believe a lefty like me is strapped up and ready to kick ass.

HIS AUTISM IS OUT OF CONTROL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

checked

FBI comey may be a fag but i still love you guys, i know this thread will be looked at during the nightly shutdown

they still do that 2am shutdown of Sup Forums correct?

>liberals
>guns
Nice try, you wimps would piss and shit yourself by just being near a gun.

Well it's 2:56 am here right now so I don't think so

I can't wait to see the live suicide of le current year britong
KEK wills it

tolerant leftists strike again

thats your plan isnt it? shoot people so hillary has an excuse to ban guns

i meant pacific time

they always seem to do that during that time

You'v already been called out you fucking pussy.

You're just as big a piece of shit as the ones you claim to hate. You might as well kill yourself.

If that's what it takes I will do it for madam president Hilary.

You don't even own a gun poorfag

Yes very good drumpflet don't hold back the tears. By the time Hilary is elected you will be crying a river of tears. Stay mad.

Hillary wouldn't approve considering she wants to take those guns away

I'm not mad. I'm just saying you're a worthless pussy.

Mate I could buy a pistol around the corner for 20 bucks. Don't act like you have to be rich to own a gun. You're just scared that a lefty like me isnt taking shit from you alt right cucks