Bendis is going to have her cuck Clark, isn't he?

Bendis is going to have her cuck Clark, isn't he?

When was the last time Bendis cucked main hero? Sup Forums is trying to force this new meme (and black cucking especially) but I don't remember Bendis doing shit like that.

Probably will use Steel to do it, too.

That cover has too many white people on it.

That already fucking happened you dickhead.

Nah with Clark's luck, it would be Spruce Main

Bendis is a self-admitted Luke Cage fangirl. It's actually an in-joke among comic professionals that Bendis really wishes he was a black dude.

Naturally, Sup Forums links this behavior with interracial cuckoldry.

Isn't Steel already dating Lana Lang?

Luke Cage cucked by Purple Man.

Why does Sup Forums think Bendis has that much pull in DC?

When?

>Doomsday, you're gay.

So Bendis never did that. Got it.
Enjoy this bait thread

Right? No way will turbo-autist Geoff Johns let Bendis play fast and loose with DC canon like he did at Marvel.

As if that would stop Bendis.

kek

ikr, plus Rebirth's whole schtick was to make relationships last.

no, superman will cuck her with a black woman

Except Luke Cage didn't cuck anyone? Jess went on like one date with Scott Lang that didn't really go anywhere, and at the end Jess and Luke decided to try a relationship.

This is Bendis...not Austen, Byrne, Englehart or Soule.

He's not a cuck-obsessed perv, just a guy who has horrible characterization and ignores continuity in favor or low-effort quips and repeated dialogue to make his comics seem wordy.

You're all wrong. Bendis will bring back the machine that made Lois black for a day

Might as well post this while we have a Superman thread up: I'm the same user who had the tire fire dream from a few weeks ago, the night before Bendis joined DC. This time I had another dream, this time it was somewhat more clearer yet blurry, but I could see the cover of a comic. It had Superman, I think the title read Action Comics

Well, there was that one time with Black Cat, but Black Cat is a turbo-slut and it was a one-off reference under the pen of the genius Reggie Hudlin.

ok

While there's a cuck thread here, going to shout out to the writer-user from the last one.

How's your Miles/MJ/Gwen story going?

And i'm out. Fuck you and burn in hell, asshole.

If you hate cucking so much, why did you enter this thread in the first place?

At the very start of Nu52. Not really cucking by its actual definition because they weren't dating, but, y'know, Sup Forums cucking is "I want the pussy and someone else has it"

>Bendis is going to have her cuck Clark, isn't he?
Blacked Lightning.

You can read stuff in dreams but you can't read stuff you've read in real life, same font and all. Getting to do this is one of the ways of achieving voluntary lucid dreaming.
TL;DR: You're full of shit.

well i am constipated.

Once Bendis replaces Johns, every white woman in DC will be BLACKED.

Isn't he already past the peak of his popularity?

I too would like an update. Hopefully Writer-user shows up.

Eh Idk man, Jessica Jones is pretty "popular" since she does have a show. Also Miles is pretty "big" since he's being pushed in everything.

Maybe he can start a Lex ongoing, exploring the bold new idea of a bad guy trying to become good. He'd be The Vegeta of the DCU, if you will.

He just BLEW YOUR MIND

What's happening?

How can he get Blacked if he is already black?

Most of them have already been Blacked.

Yes, right before Clark decides to become a proud african woman.

You mean Lois will turn herself black again, and then tease Clark with the delicious chocolate she knows he secretly craves.

Praises Geoff, then. Bendis was obnoxious as fuck until leave Marvel.

He best pals with Johns.

She's gonna come out with her own #metoo story that happened long ago with someone Clark knows and Clark is gonna have to reconcile with that.

what the hell is miss pauling doing in a superman comic?

Tony Stark in his run on Iron Man. Doom not only took his girlfriend but knocked her up too

She becomes Curious Black for good.

You joke, but he's going to make Jimmy Olsen gay when he gets the chance

That's the character that, like Iceman, he can turn because of jokes regardless of dating history

No he didn't.

So it didn't happen and you're full of shit. Got it.

Bennett did make Lucy gay.