Im Working on it

Is This you or do you know this person.
please write to me at [email protected].
i dont need her name or address.

What is this?

Schizophrenic I would guess.

holy shit I was in that thread. she brought up some shit, let me know what happens

That chick who said she moved to Hong Kong with a man who sold her a car to work for him and thinks it was a front for something? Posted photos of the guy hanging out with really young girls? Said she got a call from FBI when she got back to the states?

if you need the screens, I can send them tomorrow

lol hopefully this isn't the feds

This is the shit i miss. I can't wait For the election to be over and I can focus on the good shit again

My thoughts exactly, if not someone working for that "company"

hey guys im on this. but i need her to contact me.
i dont need this to blow up to much (yet). it might hurt my investigation. im pretty sure she is from toronto. thats all i know other than what she said herself. somebody did write me but he didnt believe me or he was trolling. its not a joke. and im not trying to be a creep. i dont need any info from her about her that she doesnt want to give herself. only for her to write to me. [email protected]

btw. she can write from a throw away email to be safe

why would you need to do the investigation secretly? here, there's no confirmation of identity.

What post is this thread related to? I'm curious what all this is about

firstly for her safety.
secondly because im getting evidence from facebook pictures and such and dont need people to take down their profiles.

some chick from canada posted in one of the earlier pizzagate podesta threads about being taken on a weird business trip with some asian men. she was sure there she wasn't going into sex trafficking, but after a while the men she was hanging out with were also hanging out with pretty young asian chicks. nothing ever happened to her, but she had some photos of herself with them.

from our point of view, you could be the feds with some secret blackmail that would force her to stay quiet

that being said, I understand the facebook aspect

yes and everybody ignored her or said she was lying.. go figure. thats another reason why im not gonna put to much out here.

but she asked for info. i got plenty of that.

ok, well i'd recommend reposting this sometime midday, or whenever she made her initial posts.

i dont know if im gonna post this anymore.
i can make the investigation without her. but it would really help and add a lot.

this chick is fucked in the head, borderline or histrionic personality disorder

she's a pathological liar

why?

what does this have to with politics

I'm from her town and went to school. everyone knows she is a sociopathic narcissist

she lies all the time

shes not from the states you dumb ass, and rcmp would have contacted her not fbi

what does pizza have to do with politics

i would not mind hearing some lies then

shes getting married, she posts daily on fb etc

she LARPed you good

they dont rape white girls in china. they want you to consent. thats the culture. the rich guys are not as aggressive as the rich guys here

the girl was probably offended no one tried to rape her and that they instead just waited around hoping she would show interest

why dont you write me then.

you're giving her attention

shes playing the "save me princess" card, shes done that forever. bitch is insane

your real problem is not if she wastes my time. you just dont want to contact her.

if she wanted to be contacted shed have left you an email. she's a tech savvy

sorry mate but you got played the fool

good for you. protect the pizza guys.

or not have some autistic stalker kill a childhood friend who has issues

send her facebook to me. or write her. please dont be a dick about this. this is not about you

1. im in denmark
2. she posted the picture. if i was stalking her why would i need to write here??

dude go get your rocks off somewhere else, no one is gonna give you info, get whatever fantasy you have of her out of your head and move on

maybe she just photoshoped herself with these guys?

So you plan on stalking her. Some one call the Feds

Who is this mentally ill dane?

what relation does this have to Pizzagate user?

so far ther is no link. other than she asked about it in a pizza thread

look guys. i can put people in jail without this girl. but its really frustrating. the whole internets go crazy about all this pizza stuff. but when she went an dprovided some ifno nobody cared. when i try to reach out i get called a serial killer and a stalker.

1. im eaither a crzed lunatic that saw a photo of a girl with her eyes crossed out on another continent then i decided to stalk her but since i didnt know who she is i asked pol to get her to write me so i could stalk her

or im actually a serious person that is interested in her info

you pick

Dyslexic Autist alert.

Do some reverse Google image on her face. Ffs fuck off this board. If you're so super internet sleuth, go do as such.

Gtfo and take your fail away with you. We are busy making tinfoil hats, and I'm sharpening my best knife. It's all I have.

Good job.
You've gone and raised a bunch of red flags.
OP looks legit now with your little swarm.
Maybe you should shut the fuck up when people start hitting a nerve. If you didn't send the signal no one would know.

Good luck with your investigation OP

Don't listen to this shill, he's probably FBI

that shit is so fake, this is disgusting what you fucks are doing. This is no different than women falsely accusing someone of rape, but on a whole other level, and you know who this damages? Fucking children. All these false threads about pedos are just fucking disgusting.

The fucking pizza party in wikileaks was fucking actual pizza you stupid fuck.

pls give summary

honestly.
i dont know anything about pizza side of what she wrote. its not what im looking at. im looking at the "work" they were doing when they wasnt partying

i really have no interest in her other than the fact that she happened to run into some criminals. i dont need her name. she can blank out all the photos. she can write from a throw away mail. its not about her

WTF is going on here?

Someone gib a tldr

Are you retarded or just off your meds?

You are not law enforcement of any kind and seem like a complete psycho white knight with a boner.

NYPA creepy faggot

>Denmark got larped
>Now has dirty phantasies about a 400lb haxer named Sup Forums
Typical new friend I guess

>0.2$ was deposited to your account. Keep correcting.

shit thread with no political point

How about a free bump

What's scary about this is you don't know - FBI could be in this thread trying to silence OP's investigation. On the other hand, you could have people trying to find out who this girl is for having too much insider information and they want to hit her off for it.

Scary shit

ok I believe you

aaand is this a fucking shill? Holy shit this is crazy

i dont think the fbi is after her. she is canadian anyways. her story was from 2012 so im not sure anybody is still looking for her. shes mostly interesting because she can link certain people together that maybe shouldn't have been meeting. who was giving orders to who. i dont think she knows much. thats why im not even need to know anything about her.

a guy actually wrote me and claimed that he went to school with her. maybe this guy is the same as above. he says shes a liar but at the same time says im a stalker.. maybe he was trolling me. but thats really why i post because i think this guy might actually know her.

yeah I think the NSA or FBI is deeply involved in this. human trafficking probably the same way they traffic drugs

he's a shill trying to discredit her. he's probably with the government. pay attention. you should recognize these shills if you post here

this is nothing juicy like the podesta/spirit cooking stuff. well so far anyway. what im looking into is financial fraud.

i think he is telling the truth actually. i just think he wants me to tell him the whole story first. im not gonna do that because i dont know who he is.

I think he's suffering from a mental break down to be honest with you. Look at the context in his sentences they're meshed together. Sides of a mental illness.

this guy knows her. im pretty sure. but hes protecting her i guess

Fucking white knights.

What if proxy bro is her? Tenth tier larp.

well i cant disprove that i guess. but im actually not using a proxy. im from denmark.

Broder, hvad har du gang i?

bump

Any links to original thread?

so some leaf went on a business trip to asia who gives a fuck

me

efterforskning af svindel