Hawkeye 12 storytime

alright

Is this book still shit or did it pick up?

Still pretty shit desu.

Sorry, had to edit the file size
I liked the first arc, hope the new one is better than the last.

Oh wow the shackles are controlled via control panel.

Why is Fake hawkeye here

end!

I keep forgetting this title exists, Kelly Thompson for some reason is very forgettable.

Oh, right.Thanks, Hydradudes.
Because he's a cunt.

fake hawkeye?

Dont you know kate is the real hawkeye?

>hawkeye is a woman now
what the fuck

>now

Kate Bishop has been around for over a decade, and took the Hawkeye name because when she was introduced Clint was busy appearing to be dead. In the years since they never gave her another name so they're both Hawkeye.

>newfags.

I fucking hate you casuals.

Not him but I kinda hate how Kate think she's the real hawkeye even tho in Young Avengers she pretty much worshiped Clint.

True, I don't get why marvel fans so anti about heroes having the same name.

I'm okay with the same name since a lot of heroes do, do that but I hate it when they assume that they carry the mantle better.

It always bothered me that she kept the dog and not Clint.

Cute page

she's the main character of the book

this is stupid, how much this book sold last month?

This was fucking terrible.

Was talking about Clint sweetie, Kate is the totally awesome and real Hawkeye

but honey, the true hawkeye is and alway gonna be Clint
kate is just garbage sjw pandering

Clint is an oldguy who got cucked by a super villain who also killed Banner, Kate is the only hawkeye around that matters, she even drives a firebird how cool is that ! XD.

What happened to the Fraction/Aja run? I remember it being really good, then it started taking forever for the issues to come out. Did the final murder mystery story have an actual conclusion done by Fraction/Aja themselves?

Yes, it eventually ended. They were taking so long that, funnily enough, the NEXT Hawkeye run started before Fraction/Aja had finished theirs though.

What is so sjw about her?

Well that was lame. No wonder this comic isn't doing well.

>What is so sjw about her?
>her
You answered your own question. Hawkeye is a MAN. Always has been, always will be.