Pol claims internet supports trump

>pol claims internet supports trump
>8.8 million views in 1 day
>150k likes, 22k comments(mostly supportive)

How do you plan on coping?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/leaked-emails-show-facebook-exec-shared-research-with-clinton-campaign/
sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Abdur Razzak
>Rosalie Ortiz

Mudslimes and Mexishits can't Stump the Trump.

>4800 likes
>3600 likes

Millions supporting them can. ^_^

Are facebook views even real for anything? There's always 20m views for the most stupid shit.

No shit, everybody on facebook is a woman and mostly middle-aged women

>kikebook

dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/leaked-emails-show-facebook-exec-shared-research-with-clinton-campaign/

>4800
>3600
>millions
>democrat math

Um, Trump only has 1.8 million views.

Speaks volumes, by your measures.

>implying Facebook didn't silently promote the post all over the fucking website

it maybe counts those automatic plays

How does the youtube channel compare?

To get a view on fb the clip has to play for about 3 seconds. You don't have to press play, auto play while scrolling is enough.

>Being this deluded.

Buddy, it's going to all be over tomorrow. Go home someone you love, it'll be difficult for you. :)

>Normies use Facebook
>12 year-old kids use YouTube.

You decide.

Why are you even here, hillary cuck?

>Implying that Jewbook didnt promote her shit throughout the entire site

Spreading awareness.

Why are you on Earth?

We've seen crazier shit in the podesta emails, and DNC emails.

All of clintons stuff on FB is lame duck, her live streams are barely hitting 2,000 viewers, while trumps are hitting over 50,000 consistantly. There's fuckery going on, but I don't even care at this point.

12 year old kids are normies.

They do.

Motivation is the difference.
You will only see those numbers on facebook because they are autoplayed videos.
Trump things, people seek and watch on their own. This is why Clinton was so afraid of the vote from home meme.

>Go home someone you love, it'll be difficult for you. :)

This is why you will perish.

the internet is mostly angry at trump niggers and will vote clinton as revenge.

Do what my name says.

CTR no longer welcome

>150k likes
Thats cute

LOL. You think Facebook likes prove anything. Keep lying to yourselves trumpkins. :)

>8.8 million views
you tried

How many of them are from the same place as Edgar Neubauer?

Did you forget the part where the Facebook COO is working with Hillary? Most of those views and likes are probably fake

Isn't it somewhat strange that there are around the same number of shares as there are likes?

bots aren't real people

Nice try shill. I guarantee if you look into the comments 80% are negative. I follow her and that's the story on all her posts.

What? It literally says 8.8m views vs ~1m in your image.

How do you plan on coping with being a nerd virgin? Keep fapping til the chode bleeds. You will be disposed off soon, scum.

Yeah no they're not. Do you even read what you type?

Clintkins BTFO

I can't believe a thread died for this obvious bait

Tbh, he is right...Hillary is gaining online support. Add that to her massive ground game and it's a win for her.

>what is having (((Zuckerberg))) in your back pocket to nigger rig the numbers on Kikebook to make you seem more popular and attempt to dishearten Trump fans

I give you 7/10, good commitment, all right delivery, you could have dragged more people in by claiming trump clearly bought the likes pointing to his ego.

OP, EXPLAIN YOUTUBE
P

E
X
P
L
A
I
N

Y
O
U
T
U
B
E

Also, OP's a faggot.

There's some sort of Jewish trick going on here.
>more views than people that like her page.
>all her other yesterday videos barely hit 0.5m views except one she share(someone else videos) and the other she tagged Lebron James(some nigger) in.

>brings up draft dodging
>wants to elected a woman
kek

lel

see

FB views don't really count. They literally register three second viewings as official """views""".

Honest question. You guys like fully staffed tonite and on uber long shifts?

sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

yay !

really?

A FUCKING LEAF

Find a video of that rally with more views on Youtube.

Idiot. Facebook isn't the internet.

Kikebook view counts are fraudulent and inflated. Videos that don't even play count as views.

Disprove this. Oh wait, here's the tip, you can't.

>Trump get 388k likes on just his NH video from 6 hours ago
>Hillary barely squeezing half as much with a cheesy video jerking her own ego off
Fucking kek

You need to source videos from other channels for this to be definitive.

Facebook is worldwide with over 1 billion users while the US have over 320+ million population. You do the math.

by relentlessly mocking you fucking idiots

>implying Trump isn't beating Hillary on facebook by about 2 million likes.

RETARD ALERT!

by posting this

she is done dude, and for what reason did she lose? because nobody liked her, because she was incapable of bringing out the democratic vote, the new hampshire numbers prove this, anemic levels compared to 2012, do not be surprised if trump wins.

>comparing watching a Facebook video and clicking a like button to getting off your ass and voting

Can I get a wew lad?