I've just finished binge watching Gravity Falls and I'm in love!!

I've just finished binge watching Gravity Falls and I'm in love!!
This show is just so good, Wendy is best waifu, Bill is such a fascinating villain I got actual creeps every time he apeared on screen, Dipper and Mabel are precious little sweethearts and need to be protected at all costs and Stan and Ford are amazingly real and three-dimentional characters
Also, the countless references to other series (including things like Zelda, FNAF and LOTR) just make it so much funnier for a nerd to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65455869
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That image. So fucking cliche. Women keep saying stuff like this but have never actually taken what they want yet. Just a whole lot of whining.

Watch out, everyone. She punched a tree.

Stfu

Where do you live? I don't care if this was posted ironically or not, I want to kick your ass

Nice sarcasm, faggot, but the show was actually awesome.

She's kinda right though.

People need to act more like their ape ancestors.

Is this a tumblr copypasta?

but the ape females weren't dominant

Nice meme.

Honestly, this is an awful episode.

Like, Mabel comes to ask for shit from a unicorn and unicorn said "No, Mabel, you are a bitch". So they deat unicorn up and reassured Mabel that she doesn't need to change.

I wonder if this whole show is an elaborate trolling by Hirsch to blatantly deny Mabel any character development.

OP here. This... wasn't sarcasm. I really like the show. I really love the characters. I feel so attacked right now

If it wasn't sarcasm this shouldn't have been the first time you've been met with these responses. Why aren't you used to it?

worse, it's a false flag copypasta
that annoying person isn't from tumblr, he's from here, and he's here to stay!

Get used to it. All Gravity Falls threads end in two ways, everybody bitching about how Mabel is Hitler, and all the fanfictions

Give me the fanfiction side please

The problem is that Mabel is the worst person to be the focus of the episode because not only is she a little shit, she’s deluded about it too and actually thinks she’s some perfect little princess. It’s funny though that this is one of the few times where is actually involved in the supernatural stuff and not fucking around with her boyfriend obsession.

Just search for: BillDip, Dipifica, or just *Character* *Other character* fanfiction.

loss?

No, that would make it a good person to focus episode on. But it requires better writing.

It requires the moral to be completely smchanged instead of just having Mabel plug her ears up and kick the shit out of the unicorn for speaking the truth.

Enjoy!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65455869

I really like Wendy, but that's because she's not on screen.

Why, wendys a bland annoying piece of shit and her dippers obsession with her is also another reason why i hate him

She's not annoying.

She is bland tho.

Shes got no personality besides “strong womyn” and her apeprance annoys me

>slacker teen
She does have a personality, just not a lot of character.

For me it seems like she has a deeper character of someone desperate for approval and connection, but I can never be certain this is what Hirsch actually intended.

Knowing his handling of Mabel, probably not.

>Gravity Fallen: The Corduroy Scholarship

Gain?

Is the fact that Mabel has the voice of a 30-something woman instead of a child part of the problem?

Oh nooo

Wendy is what a poor man's Marceline would be like without the lesbian stuff

What do they even have in common?

I’ll admit, that does seem rather plausible, as it would help explain both why she was with someone as abrasive as Robbie and why she continued to let Dipper fawn over her for an entire season and procrastinated letting him down despite knowing of his crush and that she wasn’t interested in him.
Still, as you have pointed out, Hirsch doesn't really seem to be all that capable or willing to give his characters that sort of complexity. He sort of just overtly pushes and outright states how he wants most of his character’s to be taken, as demonstrated in the OP’s pic related by how he just had all of the Girls, even Wendy who should be at least a little wiser and more critical, Make statements asserting Mabel’s moral purity, despite multiple episodes where she creates problems through her very clear flaws.

They both are, or in Marceline’s case used to be, the cool, Aloof, fun-loving, irresponsible, seemingly care-free older girl, which is pretty much just Wendy’s entire personality to be honest.

I don't think Mabel has voice of a 30-something woman. In fact I'm incapable of watching Schaal in live action because she sounds like a little girl to me and that's just weird to hear it coming from an adult woman.

Mabel has a bit of the nasally 30-something sound to her voice from Schaal, but Dipper never stops sounding like a grown man.

Actually YES they do. They just use the system to do it for them. Men are not scared of women, men are scared of the White Knight Faggots who enforce women's entitlements.

And honestly fuck these treasonous manginas. Not only fuck them, but also the twats they serve. These people truly are trash that needs to burn.

>but the ape females weren't dominant

Bonobo females are kind of dominant (it's actually more egalitarian though and that's a meme) but also have sex with all the bonobo males all day long, excluding no one. Hence angry bonobo virgins don't exist. Bonobo virgins don't exist.

>I feel so attacked right now

Protip to newfags that phrases like this are 100% a tell. If something like this pops up, it's b8. Also a troll saying "but I'm not a troll" usually means they are a troll.

>Mabel is Hitler
Not Hitler, but definitely a self-centered twat

At least Hitler used to believe in the greater good of his country.

Nice counter-argument, sweetie.

0/10.

>Dipper never stops sounding like a grown man.
I think that was because the show wanted to portray Dipper as mature for his age.

You just want to fuck her Louise Belcher.

humans =/= bonobos

This is also sarcasm

I don't care for Marceline either

>Wendy is best waifu

Everytime I hear people say things like this I wonder if they only "waifu" characters for their appearances

>Bill is such a fascinating villain I got actual creeps every time he apeared on screen,
A fucking triangle with no more depth than a goddamn Raving Rabbid.
Wooow, such a great villain!
Oh! Oh! And don't forget about his Deviantart Squad he got for the finale! So cool! /s

I did like Pyronica

wendy a best, i agree.

Why? What's there to like about her other than her appearance?

She had the only design that was almost decent.

>act more like our ape ancestors
I know you're probably being retarded given the face gift you posted as a reply as well as the "sweetie" addendum afterwards, but such a thing is just about as retarded as those "ape ancestors" used to be.
It's a fickle bitch man, but what can you do. Things are a bit skewed in favor of them by the end of the day.