Tfw too scared to go and vote

>tfw too scared to go and vote.
What is it like? I get so anxious doing new things.

Other urls found in this thread:

headcount.org/verify-voter-registration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be scared you queer its all private anyways

>too scared to go and vote.
you're a disgrace to western democracy

go vote, cunt

im canadian and even i vote

Going to vote soon. 2 A.M. here.

Don't let your autism interfere with voting.

It's like when your mom forgets to buy you enough chicken tendies so you steal her credit card and order pizza.

Just do it! Is this your first time voting? I know I was nervous when I first did, but in the end you're vote barely matters so don't freak out bro. I don't even give a fuck if you vote, just get out of your basement.

You fucking idiot stop being a faggot for once and help trump prevent the USA from becoming a refugee shithole like Sweden.

you press a screen an it goes "BOOP BOOP" just like your computer sweetie pie. dont worry

Voting is not optional in Brazil, you either vote or pay a fine.

If a monkey can do it why couldn't you.

You never did a gamestop midnight release? Its the same thing basically.

vote you fucking pussy

>mfw

Haha you'll be fine. First time I voted I was a bit nervous, but the people working there are usually happy to see first time voters. Don't be afraid to ask questions - they are there to help.

You stand in a line. Someone checks your name to make sure you aren't trying to vote multiple times. Then you tick a box next to your preferred candidate. Or that's how it is over here. It really isn't hard.

But more grandmas and mexicans

FUCK THAT. REQUEST PAPER OP

VOTE YOU RETARD
BREATHE INTO YOUR BALLS AND GO

>Trump worked hard the whole year just to get here
>He's working overtime campaigning harder than anyone else
>now all you need to do is go out and vote for him

Just do it or all his work is for nothing.

You're supposed to make history there. Do it proudly.

After the obligatory dick check and rectal examination you'll start to relax.

Just do it man, it's really not bad

Maybe go with a friend or family member

fap it up, take a shower, and get out there to those front lines soldier

are you rare?

You're a disgrace to America
I'm so jealous I can't vote for Trump as a Canadian and you have the opportunity and you plan on staying at home? wtf

thanks senpai
o-oh my...

Do it for him, friend

Go and vote, then reward yourself with your favorite food or snack. It's going to be great, I promise.

its time to do your part user

vote! show up and just tick a box and drop it in the box!

do it for us all! you have a chance to save the world..DO IT!!!

One you get past the penis inspection it's pretty easy.

They will ask you your name. They will ask you to sign your name or show your ID or both. Then they will explain how to cast a ballot. Then you do what they say. You can do it fucking autist, just don't do something embarrassing like not being registered or being at the wrong polling place.

just tell them you crossed the border yesterday and are a new citizen just like Obama said you are. this gets you a ticket to the front of the line, and they legally must give you a ballot and not ask questions. demand your rights user.

I registered, but was I suppose to get something in the mail?

>tfw went out and early voted for Trump with family
>we all went to get fried chicken from niggers afterwards
America is truly a wonderful country. You should go do your part as a US citizen as well.

If you have a valid driver's license or some other form of official identification, then present that.

Can you hold up an ID? Can you fill in a circle with a pen? If you said yes to these then you can vote. It's as easy as the questions suggest. You don't even have to talk to anyone you fucking autistic retard.

Go MAGA, muhfugguh

If I go in the morning early will there be a lot of people? I live in a small town close to a big city.

Bad challenge ctr

It probably depends what state you are in. I'm in PA and I got one from my county board of elections. You can check here too see if you are registered and where to go:

headcount.org/verify-voter-registration/

Check if your state needs ID to vote before you go. Its not a big deal if you somehow screw up. They literally get new voters all the time.

Might be, if a lot of people waited until the absolute last minute to vote, which is most likely going to be the case.

Early morning might get you in and out faster than waiting until evening though.

Simple flowchart for retards:
Did you vote?

No > Fuck off
Yes > Ok, go to your local municipal center

It's that fucking simple.

Probably not in the morning, I think most people wait until after work to vote.

>vote

register, rather

>tfw too scared to go and vote.

millennials folks.

Like jesus fucking christ can't they do fuck all without having their hands held.

>Go to your polling station
>walk inside
>vote
>leave.

Faggot.

user. I love you. You're a beautifully fucked up person. It's why you're here.
Over come the autism to make this country great again.

thanks I was freaking out because it said i was not found. So i tried another of the three options. I am registered.

good. just go out and MAGA man. I have anxiety too, voting is really not that painful.

You need to dox yourself so a local Chad can drag you down to the polling station to make America great again then hook you up with some slut afterwards

I'm a broken alcoholic that has lost all of his friends in this election. If I can drag myself to the booths. so can you.

Its literally like standing in line at a grocery store. Sure its crowded but no one really gives two shits about what's going on around them and 99% of people will be staring at their phones. Absolutely zero reason to freak out about it.

>Show up 30 minutes early to polling place.
>ignore fags that give out paper shilling for a candidate
>walk in
>make sure you have ID
>vote

you go into a little booth and an old gentleman tells you to drop trow. He's holding a measuring device. He forcefully tugs your weiner to it's full unarousal length, then places the parallel to your penis. On the device is a red mark. If your penis does not exceed the red mark, the old gentleman automatically votes Hillary for you. Nice dude

>vote for brexit
>mfw referendum results

You have to vote, Anons. It's the right thing to do, it's a great feeling and if you don't, you'll regret it forever.

I don't know how it works in the US but here it is basically that:
You enter, you take an envelope and your bulletin, then you go in a closed cabin and you put your bulletin in it (here we have to choose between pieces of papers), close the envelop and then enter the line to insert your envelop in the urn.

If you don't do it better take a gun a shoot yourself honestly.

vote you fucking poosi. Every vote counts even if a hillary vote is equal to 2 votes. How big of a fuck you would it be to the establishment if Trump wins despite the obvious and rampant voter fraud. The only votes for hillary are from tards and tards who can fill out absentee ballots.

RUN!!

KILL!!

BURRRRRRN EVERY VILLAGE!!

First time voting here, when I was a kiddy I use to go with my dad and watch him.

It's literally fucking nothing you pussy.

There's big guys there with beating-sticks and if you don't get the pre-vote math question right and answer the pre-vote riddle correctly they smack your penis off with a hammer.

that kind'a of reminds me of the penis inspection day in elementary school

Dont you pussy out now.

Put that shit aside and vote.

There is literally nothing to voting. You walk in, show them your drivers lisence, they type shit in and if your name pops up they hand you a ballot and you vote. If you dont vote ill fucking cut your dick off so you can have the pussy youve always dreamed of

>brunei
we
>slave labor
now boys

You literally fill out a ballot and put it in the mailbox with a stamp on it.

>not being able to vote by mail
your state sucks, bruh

You'd better go vote you dick. Hillary will bankrupt your parents and Syrians will inhabit your NEET lair.

slap your dick and cum on Trumps name. I dont feel too fond of some sperg staying in his moms basement being to scared to fill in a goddamn scantron.

>tfw virgin amerifat autists will fuck up just like Austrians

You deserve it.

please vote, my American friend

>le hatred for NEETs meme

What would you say if I told you the biggest anti-voting fag loves working at his mom's workplace? He love the vidya, and he is straight-up obese. He says that voting is a waste, should I listen?

We actually had a kid come to vote during the primary.

He looked like he was asking a girl to the prom. Fucking scared shitless, sweating, stuttering, and nervous.

He went into the booth and was only looking at the screen for a few seconds before he bolted the fuck out of there.

Turns out he never hit "Confirm vote". We couldn't do anything but left the booth available for him to return in the next few minutes. We had to cancel his access and log that he left without voting.

All for nothing if you don't vote.