Everyone blaming Joss for Justice League being awful

>everyone blaming Joss for Justice League being awful

Shouldn’t you be directing that anger towards Autumn Snyder’s insanely selfish decision to off herself thereby derailing her father’s work. And while Joss’ stuff is crap on its own, since it’s distinct enough to do so, if you removed it from the rest of the film would what’s left constitute a good movie?

I'm blaming Denise for making Snyder bulletproof at WB while he made terrible film after terrible film.
He was a perfectly acceptable music video director.

*Deborah

Eh don't speak ill of the dead.
And we know next to nothing about their family dynamic.

>insanely selfish decision
please

How is Suicide ever selfless?

I expected Joss to be at least reasonably respectful of Snyder's tone.

But he seems to have come in and not given a fuck.

When killing infidels

>Expected him to be respectful of Synder's tone when he was probably literally told "make it like Avengers"

I don't blame Snyder, neither the man, his daughter, or his ex-wife. Nor do I blame Whedon. Zack was just doing what people know him to do. Blaming him is like blaming a dog for barking, or wagging his tail. Thenh you shouldn;t have gotten a dog. As for Whedon, you can do only so much with what you get handed.

fuck you asshole, don't tell me what to do. i hope you die

The kike Whedon has always been a hack who makes shitty products. The only goddamn reason that retarded ginger fuck gets so many opportunities is because his Dad and Gramps were legends in the industry. Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Seriously? Muh Quips Whedon is and has always been fucking atrocious.

blame snyder for race mixing and creating half-human bastards. it's his own fault.

wew, children of white male/asian female couples are truly fucked in the brain
Sup Forums was right again

Autumn was adopted

jesus

even worse

Yes?

I blame Snyder for pulling his usual shit even though it hasn't worked before, and Whedon for filling the gap with his own usual shit instead of trying to tone it down a little to fit better with the already mostly finished movie.

When nobody will notice that you’re gone.

>Blaming Whedon when he's the only reason people like Superman in this movie

>We don't speak ill of the dead

except the reason she killed herself was because she saw how bad the movie was

come on this thread is so dumb can you not make someone's suicide about you wanting some dumb anons to take your bait?

and all the Sup Forums people talking about racemixing, she was adopted, and even if she wasn't that's still rude and stupid

kill yourself faggot cracker/chink/spic/jew/nigger/whatever you are

wow nice one you got me

Oh white dad asian mom.

No wonder she killed herself.

That combo always creates the craziest mother fuckers.

>Let's blame the poor girl who unfortunately killed herself. Yeah, that's the ticket!

has more to do with beta dads, I think.

Do people really not get jokes on Sup Forums anymore?

who gives a fuck, kill yourselves

But then I couldn't annoy you.

Every white guy who dates an asian woman is by definition a beta.

Its why Asian men White Woman combination makes great kids.

Starting to think you guys don't deserve a good movie.
Enjoy your garbage!

You're right. Why would she do this? Didn't she realize what was at stake? People who commit suicide are the most selfish people on the planet.

>don't speak ill of the dead
Cuck. I hope Autumn Snyder comes back as a ghost to haunt me so I can punch her repeatedly for killing my movie.

OP is a legitimately awful person and should be banned.

>hahahahaha i've replied to all the posts

do you know where you are?