>Batman gets told

How can DCfags ever recover?

Cringe

By not being Marvelcucks.

Is Punisher still a straight white male, or did they replace him with a black lesbian yet?

>t. dcfag

Only a matter of time before the SJW libtard kike PC brigade makes "Punisher" a half nigger / half mudslime transgender "female" who is courageous because "she" chose to chop off its own dick and the remnants of that penis is the weapon "she" beats white men to death with while proselytizing about muh oppression and white privilege.

>implying only Marvel has affirmative action characters.

Batman has never said this. Where did this meme come from?

Nah, it's just the layout of these character ""conversation"" memes. I saw another one with Superman """BTFO""" Iron-Man and it was equally cringey.

There is a black British non-lethal Punisher, actually.
Ewing recently unearthed him.

>non-lethal Punisher

What, if he kills his enemies they win?

Except no matter how many mobsters Frank guns down, the world never has less. He can't even rid one city of organized crime.

Meanwhile Gotham is still a shithole.

okay so when dumbasses such as yourself drop the n bomb i care that much less about forced diversity. do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

For the most part it's way less obnoxious and in your face when dc does it

All superheroes are a fantasy of benevolent despot. They have no respect for any law but the one they choose and answer to no one.

Some are different flavour, appealing to more or less death penalthy-loving sentiments.

Jeez, Frankfags really can be autistic sometimes.

Casuals who don't read Batman and want to sound deep

You have no fuckin idea.

>the n bomb
I hate it when people say n****r or nigger

Killing The Joker won't do anything. Batman has to rape him

I like Frank. How's the series?

That thread was a treasure. Some drawfriend needs to make a better version of Frank and his Warharp

>t. leftypol

Hey, Soviet Union failed miserably. So did other attempts to build Commieism or whatever you call it, Shaniqua.

>state capitalism failed miserably

you're absolutely right.

>left wing political movements were crushed and suppressed with capitalist superpowers like the U.S. overthrowing democratically elected state leaders

yes we know. the history of the CIA is available on wikipedia

>he won't go off to tumblr

Opposite, he replaced War Machine. Some BLM people complained, but the outlash lasted for less than a month

I don't think you know what capitalism means if you think the Soviet Union resembled it in the slightest.

Gotham is literally a living being, crime is part of it's nature.

>B-B-B-BUT FRANK IS COOL

As cool as shadow the hedgehedge.

>Frank with a deathnote

>DCfags think this is good writing

Why setup the Punisher part like it's a quote?
This could have been handled much better if the Punisher part wasn't quoted and was simply THEN KILL MORE THAN ONE KILLER.

I like that Punisher

>It doesn't count as Commieism whwn I say it doesn't
>They dindu nuffin, Big Bad 'Murica kept em down

Sure leftypol. Lay off the Chicano (Mongrels LARPing) and Gender Studies.

>HYPOCRITE THAT YOU ARE

>He says killing the Joker makes you as bad as him and will make you be the Next Hitler

Let me drop a truth bomb on you guys. It may be more of a truth water balloon if you're familiar with history at all. First:

>Batman captures bad guy
>he drops said bad guy into a local "justice" system he knows is garbage and corrupt and won't help them in any way whatsoever
>bad guy remains insane, breaks out and repeats
>loses family members or friends weekly because bad guys see no consequence whatsoever for their actions
>Batman also doesn't assist the system at all beyond handing them crazy people

>Punisher kills bad guy
>he kills a lot of bad guys; pretty much every bad guy, even for petty things
>bad guys figure "well he's going to kill us anyway, may as well do even more horrible shit since the punishment is always severe"
>or "I bet if we brutalized these innocent people he would get really spooked or stay away!"
>does nothing but create more, increasingly aggressive bad guys who will spite you through innocent people (that you don't actually care about because you are insane)

>Flash captures a bad guy
>the bad guys survive and are given proper help about 75% of the time
>bad guys respect Flash, not just for his refusal to hurt them but because he's genuinely interested in helping people not commit crime anymore
>there are very few bad guys because the "bad guy union" personally takes care of anybody who would commit anything too serious
>the crimes that do occur are generally theft rather than serious shit like you'd see in a Batman or Punisher comic
>Flash has ultimately lessened the amount of crime in his region of influence

That last one? It's what alphabet agencies did with the U.S. mafioso groups, the most outstanding historical example of crime existing but becoming totally negligible to people who weren't involved in it anyway.

This is why the Shadow is best.

Punisher had a sidekick. He ended up killing him.

Jesus what a ragetard, the reason why drug lords exist is because the big guys at politics support them, start from the top Frankie, or are you too scared to go to the big leagues?

Isn't Shadow just the Punisher before Punisher?

No, the Shadow is a blend of Punisher and Batman with some mystic powers and such thrown in for good measure.

Did he said anything about Mousollini?

>frank never franked reagan
Feels bad

I think Frank wouldn't bother to be super ideological and philosophical about what he does. He'd just frown and say "I hate these super-types" as he moved on

That sure is a whole lot of buzzwords.

Punisher has had at least 4 sidekicks, two are dead and one went evil.

>he kills a lot of bad guys; pretty much every bad guy, even for petty things
Except not? minor things pass by him, or at least they aren't punished as severely as a killer.

Frank has quite literally sank a boat of investors so they could be eaten alive by sharks. Investors who, based on reactions, didn't realize they were investing in a mafia money laundering scheme.

It's *fewer, by the way.

Can't say i remember that issue, so i won't comment, do you know which one it is? Or have the page?
It seems out of character for Frank to kill the ignorant, unless of course they chose to go along with the crime.

>i dont read comicbooks

As a Mexican with a couple of Brazilian friends, I'd still prefer a Frank over either.

That would be the Barracuda arc in MAX. Which was especially stupid as after they learned they were investing in illegal activities they all unanimously agreed, and presumably the yacht crew too, that they didn't care and would continue funding criminal activities so Frank could kill them all without issue.

She's not even the first.

That's really cringeworthy, underage edgy shit

Lenin instituted state capitalism.

the u.s. literally kept them down. that's what fucking happened. read some fucking history

No, but that sadly's the idea most comics get across these days.
The Shadow comes from a time before the Miranda rights, before the same emphasis on rules of evidence we have today, and when the world was undergoing post-WW1 and Great Depression fallout. It was a different time and people had different concerns. A costumed hero shooting gangsters and Nazis in the face just wasn't as big of a deal back then.

But even then, he helped people in other ways that weren't just shooting bad guys. The agents are, or at least were, the heart of the series.
The Shadow was saving people from terrible situations, giving them training and guidance and letting them become successful, confident heroes, part of a greater purpose. People who were victimized by the war, or gender or racial prejudices, or the Great Depression, and so on. With people like psychiatrists and doctors and community leaders and so forth who work for his cause. His agents range from rich businessmen and FBI agents to pushcart vendors and cabbies, all working for a common goal.
The agents are a very important part of his method and they work for him out of trust and confidence. The Shadow doesn't just shoot the bad guys and save innocents, he goes the extra mile by systematically targeting entire operations and handling the fallout personally. And if he has to kill criminals to do it, so be it.

Now obviously the character is not morally perfect because no superhero is, especially if he's from the 30s, but it's this emphasis on redemption and justice by cutting crime by the root that is part of why I like the character. He is more surgeon than butcher.

>Implying Frank disappeared and the comic was all about her.
>Not that she partnered up with him and the two worked together for a while with her defering to his skill and insight.

Bendis left to DC so the SJW power play has shifted

And it's not about killers who live in the world, it's about people who wouldn't be killed.
Fuck you Batman, you are an autistic idiot.

see the batman quote is completely retarded and you can poke a sasha grey gaping asshole sized hole in it. If you kill a killer, the number of killers in the world remain the same yeah? But if you kill 1000 killers, then there's 999 less killers in the world. Batman once again BTFO