JUSTICE LEAGUE Cast Weighs In On The Possibility Of A Crossover With THE AVENGERS

Would you watch it, Sup Forums?

>"I would love to be in a crossover!" Jason Momoa said. "Hell yeah! I mean like, Hemsworth, I love him. It’s like, to be next to Thor, or to be next to the Hulk. It’s like ‘oh, I’m going to take you out on the water and drown your ass.'"

>"It’s been done in comic books" said Henry Cavill, "and I think once stories start to run out or people feel like they’ve seen it all before, yeah, I think there’s something there in the future."

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/the-justice-league-cast-weighs-in-on-the-possibility-of-a-crossover-with-the-avengers-a155049

I'd rather watch a crossover with the X-Men.

I'd be down for it. So long as it's a good movie I don't care.

An MCU version of AvX?
Only if it's directed by Nuzlocke .

wow they are trying to sell the movie as part of the MCU, the absolute state of DC

AMALGAM CINEMATIC UNIVERSE WHEN?!

Disney would not allow because Snyder wife would demand them to put him as director or producer

If they did amalgam today who do you think the new fusions would be?

no but i would like to see silly references to dc superheroes in marvel and vice versa like buried alien

Impossible, but intriguing.

>P-please save us Marvel
The absolute STATE of DC.

Current singer x-men, or actual rebooted franchise closer to deadpool's colossus xmen?

>Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel.

no

I don't think Disney would go for it, it was a minor miracle Who Framed Roger Rabbit happened like it did.

Billy Batson transforms into Carol Danvers. Fetishists rejoice.

I bet Marvel would love it too

They must be tired of having so many great movies by now, right?

Batman/Iron Man is the painfully obvious one.

Hell yeah, I'd see it, but, I think WB and the Disney execs are too often in a state of eternal asspain to let it happen

>Thor/Wonder Woman

agreed, batman/wolverine was much more about popularity than meshing personality. hell, wayne even ended up an entirely different character

>I think once stories start to run out or people feel like they’ve seen it all before,
It's too bad that inane hero vs hero action bullshit with too many characters has been so much of what we've already fucking seen.

As long as Ike and Quesada are still in Marvel, it won't happen.

But ohhh what if, just what if it actually happened?

Reminder that Ike is the 3rd largest Disney shareholder so him being ousted from Marvel Entertainment is really unlikely.
Also reminder that neither he nor Quesada officially get a word on what Marvel Studio does.

This.

Just adapt JLA/Avengers

I think this is the ultimate endgame for cape movies. Just get an many companies as possible and do the biggest, dumbest, most epic vs movie ever. Deadpool Kills the Capeshit Universe.

Momoa seems like both a bro and an idiot. He's banging Denise Huxtable though, so he can't be that dumb.

He literally married his childhood waifu. That alone warrants praise.

Didn't Momoa write "Fuck Marvel" on a signed JL poster?

>Batman and Yellowjacket
>Bruce and Hank

That makes alot of sense.

I love Momoa he seems like such a nice guy.

How bad is Aquaman in the movie though?

>I call dibs on myself!

Yes, but he was asked to.

>pls...pls notice us, Marvel-senpai

Not bad, just kinda' bland.

TONY HELP AAAAAH! OUR FRANCHISE IS FAILING!