Media in Russia argue that voting for prezedent citizens do not check identification documents. Also...

Media in Russia argue that voting for prezedent citizens do not check identification documents. Also, they are prohibited from video/photo shooting. It's true?

Depends on the state. In Oklahoma I just have to take a little card that I received in the mail after registering to vote at a place where they can ID me.

Es twoo.

And what with the civil supervision? You can stand on the site and to remove all the camera? Or has it a webcam?

From what you have seen, do most other Russians you know like Trump?

All Russian do not care for the one who will win. All they say now - lies, the policy will not change in any way. The ruling class - the capitalists not the president.

Wow that's kinda funny, pretty much same in Canada. You are pre-IDed and get a card to go vote.

However, citizen votes here are just consideration votes, they have little to no bearing on who wins office. Even tho voter fraud is a popular thing here still, to inflate the numbers so it looks like the government is more in line and in tune with citizen opinions, even tho this is a lie.

Voting a Trump will help Canada have a sense of what we're missing, maybe we'll all go strangle Trudeau to death and save ourselves

So you think, even if trump wins, Americas policy towards Russia won't change? Still with the sanctions and whatnot?

Pizdish.
Russian love Trump.

In your sanctions - Obama's personal initiative? It's a dirty game of economic, inhibition of competitors. The Senate will not allow Trump to lift the sanctions. But Clinton start a war - is likely. Another question is, in fact, she wants war or not?

Yes because checking for the ID you need to sign up for utilities, operate a vehicle, buy smokes, or alcohol would be racist for some reason

100% true in solid blue states.

Cheeki breeki, rush B cyka blyat, vodka kvass.

Doesn't Hillary have a plan for a no fly zone in Syria that would dramatically interfere with Russia's actions there??

>USA
>Gerrymandering
>No check identification documents
>prohibited video/photo
>Democracy

Watch Russia just continue to do what they're currently doing, and Hillary takes it as the reason to go to war

I'm reasonably certain she wants war. And she will rope Canada Into joining, both Clinton and Trudeau have used similar language when describing Putin. Like bully, tyrant, etc.

Although from what I've seen most Russians really do approve of him, no?

Do Russians love Putin still? Would you vote for United Russia next election Or no?

She can not do it legally, Syria willingly cooperates with the Russian Federation, according to UN standards. Another question - this demonization of Assad and his nomination of a dictator and an enemy of "democracy"

in Mississippi they do "some form of ID" you also have to register.

Where I live, we need to provide two pieces of ID. I don't understand why proving you're a citizen of the nation is such a troublesome thing for some people.

Voter fraud is a real deal, this whole game is rigged. But that does not mean you must give in to despair, show them THAT your vote matters, make your voices HEARD.

I wish Trump the best tonight, I pray to God that the outcome of this will lead to a more peaceful future for a bit longer, I know things will come to end in a generation or two, but I hope we can weather the storm wisely.

Do not be afraid, Go forward and vote Trump, do not let CTR demoralize you. One and awhile in history and chance like this comes and the fate of nations and empires hang in the balance. Clinton will erode an already corrupted system until it falls in on itself and destroys everyone, even those who supported it. Or renew and revitalize government with anti-corruption laws and cutbacks which allow for people to get ahead

God bless you all, keep strong and endure.

Putin is passive in matters of internal policy. But he is perfectly foreign policy, intelligence, national security, international common cooperation and major economic projects. It's really like a lot, but there are those who blindly hate him considering it mainly corrupt. Although none of the scandal, he was not seen in person.

Recently, the citizens of Ukraine significantly ruined his reputation in the Internet environment. They hate him for the events in the Crimea, wishing to foment revolution in Russia. But in Western countries, the Ukrainian = Russian, hence your doubts.

As the "United Russia" the most corrupt party, by the fact that there has been an overwhelming influence. I'm not for that I would not vote for it in the regional elections. But prezedent Putin - most likely yes.

>Also, they are prohibited from video/photo shooting

they should be, it's a breach of trust and a possible intimidation tactic

As for no ID, that's fucking INSANE (if true)

>Watch Russia just continue to do what they're currently doing, and Hillary takes it as the reason to go to war
Thats exactly the problem
I know she can't but she's a horrible cunt and will do what ever it takes to start a war with Russia

> I pray to God that the outcome of this will lead to a more peaceful future for a bit longer,
Wow. Good to known there is still Christians in Canada. Bless you and your country.

They are also afraid of people selling their vote (officially)