It's over, Gustin won

It's over, Gustin won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FCcEAHb2nc
youtube.com/watch?v=PnR5Hjjtpdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither won and we all lost. Calling these pathetic sacks of shit Barry Allen is a disservice to the fans and the character.

Eobard pls

He's right, though

Who would Eobard to Miller's Barry?

Michael Cera.

I won't comment on how close either of them are to comics-Barry, but i thought it was obvious from the beginning that Gustin > Ezra desu.

I agree

Good. Fuck Barry and his fans.

>heh
>i mean it's not like i-i have anything against you
>i might have killed your mom

t. Wallycuck
Enjoy your dindu

Wally is not a dindu you dumbass show only watching piece of garbage

He deserves another chance.

I think the guy playing Ralph Dibney on the Flash would be a great Barry Allen. Or non-black Wally

Zac Efron.

And I mean that. He's got them wild crazed eyes and dickbag personality in some of his recent movies.

Efron is more douche than psycho. But he's an underrated actor, I think he could pull it off.

Maybe even give Barry and Thawne a Virgin & Chad dynamic.

Exactly.
And while Eobard is a psycho, like Black Manta a lot of it comes from a very petty and condescending place.

Barry has fans?

They're never going to spitroast me. Why live?

I think that prison scenes with Barry and his dad were much better in the CW show.

Will we ever get Max Mercury on the big screen

Shia Labeef. Just let him come on stage and film him. CGI the shit out of the weird way he'll behave towards everyone. And that's how you make a villain from the 25th century.

No, user. They lost and you lost. Don't group others with you losers.

I think the fact that his father was never in prison and his mother was never murdered yet he still joined law enforcement because he's a decent guy was better in the comics

Joel McHale

I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FCcEAHb2nc

youtube.com/watch?v=PnR5Hjjtpdk

>Yo, Barry, it was me, bro. YOLO.
>Except for your mom, that is. Ouch!

They're both complete shit.

>implying anyone gave a shit about Barry Allen in the comics outside of being a martyr

>mfw I like them both

my man

The amount of awkward banter they would have would be selfishly satisfying to me.