Punisher

I’m glad they’re showing how sane and reasonable these people are.

WTF I love the Republican Party now!?

> Forced equality
Next thing they'll tell me that cats and dogs are living together.

>Take away our rights

Your rights to discriminate against whoever in public places that we all use as a society? While you propose legislation to ban faggots from restrooms?

Fuck Republicans.

t.Soyboy

Not him, but what if I have to drink soy because milk makes me fart during my entire shift at work the next day?

Blame the Jews.

then kill yourself, if you face such problems, your genes are already fucked and you shouldn't exist.

I already do that.

But not buying milk is saving me money and makes me less constipated.

>human beings drink milk from an entirely different species
>lol weak gut faggot kill yerself

We're not built for that, user. The fact that anyone can handle lactose at all is only because we've pretty much forced our bodies to take it over the last few centuries

>a Punisher series written by liberal cucks
Into the trash it goes.

I always enjoy it when these gun toting idiots think rescinding the 2nd Amendment can happen just like that, when it'd would actually be a political miracle of the highest degree

Do you mind? We're talking about dairy and soy now.

why that guy is missing an arm and shoulder?

Why do all Netflix capeshows look like someone pissed all over the camera? Enough with that kind of lighting

name 1 good show with cuckservatives writers

It's a support group for veterans, he most likely lost it in battle.

user, I...

it makes it look dark and edgy like my Nolen

One can be a liberal without being a cuck. Garth Ennis for instance.

It covers up shitty stunt work.

>Portrays Conservatives accurately
>”Fucking liberal cucks XD!”

Explain this.

>different side, same coin
yawn

>accurately

>goddamn liberal cucks they'll be the first up against the wall for this strawman

What exactly is triggering about this? That guy is echoing word for word an argument that you hear from people in America all the time.

You don't have to dumbshit, just tack on a new rediculous restriction every time there's a "mass shooting" and bam no more 2A by mid 2019

Not to mention no one actually says hes wrong or anything.

It's just Sup Forumsfags getting triggered over literally nothing

>literally stuff that Sup Forums says all the time
>somehow this also triggers them

It's a quick and easy stereotype as a way for you to shit on people who have valid points by making them look Alex Jones level
>oh here we go again with this bullshit

>oh here we go again with this bullshit
Tell me how i'm wrong?

>Believes white Christians are oppressed
>Belives liberals want to take away his rights and guns
>Fantasizes about this overthrowing the gubbamint and restoring 50s white America

I’m not even memeing. What’s inaccurate ?

It wasn't a super model that said it so clearly it doesn't count

>Soyboy
What the fuck is a soyboy? The next cuck?

it's the new numale

You didn't answer the question. That guy is making an argument that tons of Americans make and it's in a veterans support group which is absolutely a realistic place for that guy to be.

What is the issue?

>it's the new numale
But soy is tasty and juicy, it does not work as a synonim of milquetoast

It's a word people say when they want you know they have no argumment and nothing of substance to say

it originated from someone making fun of vegans who don't eat meat, it is used because it rhymes, tofu would be the obvious food of choice but even I can't think of a catchy insult for it

>Being a mammal
>Milk fucks you up
Nature laughs at you

You're illiterate aren't you?

so he said the jews controlled everything

then I realized I was watching a show, in which al the villians were white males

so I looked up the people behind the show

ebin

Notice how none of the veterans said he was wrong or tried to change his mind. When there is a civil war the liberal faggots/nu-males are fucking done.

Gun people are fucking crazy.
I don't understand why they think anyone is going to take away their guns.

A fucking school could get shot up once a day for a year and the streets could run red with child blood, and they still wouldn't take guns away.

Guns are the one thing that are untouchable.

>he wants to be a bonelet

What the fuck do you think "oh here we go again with this bullshit" means? They all see him as wrong

Did you even watch the scene? They didn’t agree with him and he was going to get called out before the group leader told them to let the nut speak his mind.

Nobody sides with you freaks.

Jews are the only ones smart enough to make TV shows you dunce, just look what happens when WASPs try to use a camera.

I once heard a guy say “Jesus could come back, ask for them guns, and they still wouldn’t give them up.”

Sadly, I think he’s right.

*literally shaking*: the post

Jesus, Padre and their fellow spics have enough guns. Mexican cartels are one of the reasons people need guns for protection.

Jesus can blow me

Moderates and Liberal gunowners actually outnumber conservative ones. And if you believe your own apologia, you retards are a minority amongst conservatives.

You're just fat impotent angry incels.

Sup Forumsmblr

Social justice is false and here is why.
Social justice is not some social movement to change opinions if it were few would have as large an issue with it. No instead it is a movement to make laws forcing social change. it is asking the state to decide what is right and wrong it is throwing equal opportunity out the window and focusing only on equal representation. Who cares if those niggers are far less qualifies and have criminal history, gotta hire them for the diversity quota or get fined,

Fuck liberals.

Does Alex Jones not exist, then?

>Moderates and Liberal gunowners actually outnumber conservative ones

KEK

>Belives liberals want to take away his rights and guns
But he's 100% right about that

I didn't realise we were sharing facebook memes unironically on Sup Forums now.

They are
They do
And liberals want a revolution to faggot.

>Waaahh society makes me treat people equally!

Meanwhile the rest of us are coexisting just fine will faggots like you complain because you can’t control your autism.

The absolutely fucking whiny, pathetic, thin-skinned, triggered state of Sup Forumstards, I swear to Christ. The slightest fucking possible inference that THEY might be close to the SLIGHTEST negative portrayal and we get an outraged hissy fit. And these are the people that want to define modern masculinity! Holy God, you are like children.

>I have no argument. I’ll use a Sup Forums buzzword!

>one random black dude that is then told to shut up and let the other person say their full piece
Nah, if it was suppose to be a liberal thing than everyone there would have shit on him

seriously though, put down the tendies a sec and look it up.

You guys jack off so much about an impending civil war that liberals & moderates armed themselves right under your nose.

>Cops being ambushed.
>White people constantly being demonized and harassed.
>Blatant favoritism for non whites in colleges and work places due to legeslation
>Equal.

was with you till point 4. That's where you stopped understanding economics.

FWDFWDFWDFWDFWDRE: LIBRULZZZZZZ

go to bed grandma

It's funny because you white people are barely above niggers.

The asians are going to take all your jobs and wealth, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Then you will cry and whine just like the blacks when you have nothing and beg for handouts because you can't get jobs anymore because you unqualified poorly raised retard children are barely fit enough to work at mcdonalds.

oh no a few groups bought guns they will forget about and never practice with nor maintain.

Yes I'm absolutely terrified of all the faggots that decided to pick up a shotgun they don't know how to use

yep, not even subtle, either

>Cops ambushing minorities
>Minorities being harassed and discriminated against
>Blantant favoritism of whites in the workplace due to white privilege
>Equal

Keep telling yourself that while your own fingers are too fat to pull the trigger.

Projecting much?

>WE WUZ OPPRESSED

> cops killing black people
>white people are demonized just like Mudslims, chinks, gooks, niggers, and the rest of our whole degenerate species
>Citation required
>No one is equal.

Most cats are lactose intolerant. If you give them milk they get diarrhea and cramps.

White people demonize every other race.

The second it happens to you though, you thin skinned babies through a fit and cry on the internet.

Nope :)

Another uncomfortable statistics is how much more obese you guys are.

Oh look now the Sup Forumstards are ITT shitposting their meme images

>Citation Required
Its literally a law imposed upon many companies and schools than so much of their workforce must be minority and women. Not hard to find.

Yes, some sociopath's shitty understanding of economics that even hardcore capitalists facepalm at is such worthy wisdom.

Why do you "need" to drink something milk-like? A very small minority of humans carry a gene that allows them to digest milk into adulthood, but for the vast majority of humans and other mammals, drinking milk is an adaptation exclusively for infants. Being "lactose intolerant" is the NORMAL state. Drink water.

Citation

Nobody is worried that the second amendment is going to be rescinded. We worry it's be ignored, or at least ignored more than it already is.

pretty much all affirmative action.

Wow, so two wrongs DO make a right? Geez, I've had my morality mixed up for years

Lets be honest we all knew where this thread was going.

This thread is a perfect example why rest of the Sup Forums don't like to come here.
This board is filled with liberal cucks and when I say liberals it doesn't mean in a good way.
Fucking Sup Forums is better example of liberals than this nu-Sup Forums.

And no I am not alt-right. I am not even white.

Sorrow and suffering does not need to come from humans fighting each other, when that happens people work together and thats when we are at our best

Americans need more earthquakes to understand this

I will never not read this as Soulja Boy

So you have no citation

Trump

Sup Forums was a liberal bastion before you r/TheDonald faggots invaded

Saying affirmative action isn't proof. Provide statistics showing how non-whites are given favoritism over whites without anecdotal evidence.

>An overweight dementia ridden grandpa agrees with me!

Ok?

Honestly your kind of right there. It is disaster or a common enemy / goal that helps people unite.